Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wilhelm

no she doesnt need a man for all those things, however lets not forget there are two small children in this family who may miss their dad very much
And it takes 2 to tango. He should take on half of the responsibility. It's awful when after a divorce it's usually the woman who has to look after the kids most of the time while the man ....

Reactions: 5

Abuela

Chatty Member
Why the hell in this day and age would anybody want a candle scented like a cigar? When most people on this earth avoid any kind of "smoking" related fumes like the plague? Especially even more so, when each candle costs in the region of £100 or, the equivalent? Just burn a cigar FFS, may be cheaper!
When I visited Cuba, cigars were being sold on the poorest plantations for peanuts, compared to the cost on the worldwide open market for the same product - all under the guise of "fair trade" of course - absolutely NOT was 100% not my experience.
Most people in that trade were living in nothing more than what could only ever have been described as "chicken sheds". I was ultimately so extremely shocked and 100% felt that the tour I was on, was so extraordinarily intrusive in that scenario that I had to walk away in order not to witness the occupants' embarrassment.
Cuba was defo a huge cultural revelation for me back in 2007 - no idea if it is still the same today.
Highly qualified Professors driving tour buses because they could make more money from doing that, rather than through their teachings.
I absolutely loved Cuba, and everybody I encountered during my time there BUT, came away feeling so very sad as it was just so oppressed.
Perhaps regifting in play?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

RWChatter

Chatty Member
Annalise should have kicked his weak ass out over the amount of bitch ass whining he does on his public vlog for having to watch his own children... Can't give them a safe home environment ... But he can buy Raybans to wear inside... Builds his ass a man cave full of expensive vlogging equipment while his kids live in a hovel... You're right ... She should have given him the boot ages ago... He's a loser who only thinks of himself... As far as the money goes she's owed child support on 2 children...
100% agree with you! I don’t think Analisa is the villain in this situation. I wish I had the money to return her home where she has a better support system. 😘

Reactions: 4

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
@Heathcliffe
Jason tries to dominate the live chat about his famous art gallery, and was once a guest at Lalalande.

Fleuries are Anna and Phillipp from How to Renovate a Chateau (without killing your partner) YoutTube channel. SJ, Sir Snorts and Marie visited them last year where SJ and her child did a big song and dance on the vlog about sleeping in separate bedrooms, when really they were boyfriend and old lady friend!
Thank you! ;) (y) :coffee: I recall the Fleuries now, aggressive man and sweet busy little lady with wedding venue. This Jason sounds a pain, I shall never encounter him though unless he turns up in the vlogs.

• Wow
  • Sad

High Tea

On Saturday night, Amury was beside Natti on the terrace (wearing a tux), but he quickly moved out of shot.
On Sunday brunch, Amuary was sitting beside Natti near the end of the table, across from his parents (but no close up shots)
He really doesn't seem keen to be on camera.

In Canada, as a safety measure, there were minimum eyesight requirements for medical professionals (ex: nurses) who held responsibility for administering medicines in patient situations (ex: hospitals, nursing homes). I assume this is still in place and wonder if similar guidelines are in place in the UK and elsewhere?
Im sorry if I missed it, I didn't see anyone else mention it...An interview with Amaury?

Imperious Me

VIP Member
When I was around 20 - decades ago. I worked for a company that had 2 totally separate branches of the same company. Every Christmas the company held a combined works dinner/party, really lovely events. And, might I add, all paid for by the partners too.
After attending his first function, my direct boss - we had a fabulous honest/respectful "working relationship" and I loved working with him.
He was unattached/early 30s. However, I was attached so nothing untoward was going on.
He came back into the office and actually said that he had enjoyed the evening but felt that the "girls" from the other office were displaying a little too much flesh but that the women from our office, although more covered up, were far more appealing for having done so.
To my mind, sex appeal isn't about putting everything out on display, it is primarily all about, "the suggestion of" what may lie beneath.
Would be interested to know what male members here feel about that statement please as it obviously made an impression on me. TIA. :love:
That's how I was raised, 'keep them guessing' was my mums motto lol

• Heart

Onearm

Amary is a 35 yo. Not sad but, perhaps, rather unfortunate that he was initially taken in by Nutty perhaps? But then again, at the HMN there aren't many other options for romance, methinks?
I sincerely feel that if they had both been living in a wider, more metropolitian community, perhaps a one nighter might have been the order of the day or, a couple of hook ups beyond that.
Least said, easier forgotten scenario! ;)

I agree, especially within the US, e.g. fortunes made and unmade within 100 years. Perfectly demonstrated by the families featured in "The Gilded Age". I know not 100% factual of course, but not so far off the truth in reality either.
The gilded age was before taxes which helped immensely!

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
I have encountered this once in my life. I was a part of a bridal party and the bride and groom invited us all to stay at the grooms family cottage to get to know each other (*** it was a huge log chalet mansion) .
After being invited we were then asked to contribute a certain amount of money that would go towards dinner and breakfast. We were told that this is what they always do when they have groups of friends staying.

I was taken aback a bit as this wasn’t just a bunch of friends being invited to hang out at the cottage, it was an event ( also if it had been me I wouldn’t have asked people to pay ). But knowing that if I had been invited otherwise to a cottage I would have bought food to share, so this way I didn’t have to shop and didn’t have to figure something to bring. In the end I was glad but it was still weird ( and knowing that they could afford to provide a couple meals for guests).
Wow! So maybe this IS how the other half lives!!!
So we just never know apparently!

WMGL

VIP Member
Could someone knowledgeable about music or perhaps one of you in France, explain to me what type of music this is and it's origins?
I, quite simply, love it....and it is reminiscent of something here in the states that I can't put my finger on - Acadian, maybe? They are in the village of Desaignes. Much like I love a good violin, I love a fiddle or two, too!

By the way, I love these two from Chateau de Rosieres. They seem like good, hardworking people and I love their sense of humor!

Makes me think of Louisiana Zydeco.

• Heart

Freesia54

VIP Member
I was wondering how she got so freckled? Where was she in the sun? Unless she recently went on a tropical vacay I had not heard about.
She obviously didn’t “conceal” those! 🥴
But not everyone does.
Maybe she thinks they make her look youthful?
Or maybe they’re age spots??? 😱
Or maybe it’s maybelline? Lol!!!
To quote the old ad!!!
They come in the form or a pencil or by lying under a sieve and having coco sifted onto ones face :m

He's punching ...

• Haha
Sorry! But Cajun, Acadia and Zydeco are both terms used specifically to denote French folk music within the French speaking regions of the Americas, and not in France itself. In France, this type of music comes under the simple heading of 'folklorique' but each region, such as the Bretons, or the Basque regions use different terms, as well as different instruments. 🙂

For true, I should’ve stated it is similar to Cajun Zydeco and the music of the Fais Do-Do of my childhood. My own experience colored the language. I can only plead exhaustion from the neurologist sticking pins in me and making me jump like a toad on a griddle for half the day. Mea culpa.🥴

• Heart

Eduardo35

Gosh.. I'm going to assume that's Amourys mothers house... Clutter must run in the family. I really like his Mum though, so no shade :)
By the looks of it the thing on his Mum's house is WAY MORE BETTER than fanny stuff. In his side i could see a beautiful console table, it must work atleast 2-4 (or more easily) grand if its an antique.

WMGL

VIP Member
I've found that Ted Ideas. Wow, what a lot of assumptions. If only we could just look at someone and know if they were good or not. Perhaps we could ask how many of those 'weird' signs apply to say..Philip..or Fanny...
The article also says :-
"When it comes to creepiness, one important feature was attractiveness — in one study, attractive people were deemed to be trustworthy, whether they were Nobel Laureates or criminals." So in that instance we would trust Fanny - but not Selmar?
For me a man who is not as socially polished or fake as Fanny and her crew is preferable even if he is a bit odd to the characters that come in & out of Fanny's life. I mean have you seen Michael Potts dancing around in his Nun's outfit at that BBQ back in the day?!

Lots of nastiness on Tattle today...Selmar bitching/Marie bitching/Dan bitching. I'm off to Twitter - it's tame compared to here!!
May not stay tame if Musk gets his way!!!

• Haha

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
He has been for ages. Read his book if you don't believe me.
Amazon product

A little warning in case someone wants to try his method: doctors did indeed find a burn in the center of his retinas.
Still want to know more? He is heavily featured and put a lot of his own money in the documentary “Eat the Sun” https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1424769/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
Oh, I believe you. He is not the first breatharian I've run across! I find some of these fringe "sciences" fascinating in concept but not in practice.

Imperious Me

VIP Member
In his instructions before he has his hands on top of arms when he is teaching her, Mummy & Marie Larkin. It's only when he does the dance for real he puts his hand on the back. That's the proper tango way of holding a female partner.
When I see professionals, their hands 'hover' more, not so much grasp...

WMGL

VIP Member
Sorry! But Cajun, Acadia and Zydeco are both terms used specifically to denote French folk music within the French speaking regions of the Americas, and not in France itself. In France, this type of music comes under the simple heading of 'folklorique' but each region, such as the Bretons, or the Basque regions use different terms, as well as different instruments. 🙂

Thank you for this explanation! @Iolair

• Heart
Reactions: 3