Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
Maybe I am a little confused, but I remember being told in a bank here, that it was illegal to hold a bank account in another country. I also know that in the UK opening a bank account was refused to me because I had no UK address and was not a permanent resident.
This eyewitness testimony from Tattlers on the ground in France is absolutely worth its weight in gold. Thank you.

Reactions: 5

Queenie Mvelo

Same here loved the work they did on the farm, seems to have lost steam now. The system he made to get the bathtub to the second floor was amazing. I usually avoid tne ones with kids not interested, and there are better and more interesting living in France vlog than the ones Dan was making
"Chateau de Gudanes" is great to check

• Heart

Hemerocallis

VIP Member
Did anyone look at the vlog to see what gift Minda Kahn sent? I just can’t get over the generosity of people to total strangers they don’t even know. Maybe they are super rich and that amount is small change to them.
Out of print Beatrice Potter books. I bet Michael is kicking himself. But again totally inappropriate gifts for strangers.
I am glad Minda has seen the light and I hope she targets more deserving people with her generosity.
There is no Video "Davy will love this".
Scrolled through the two Cadeaux from Febuary, didn't see Swarovsky Nirvana rings, but perhaps I've scrolled too fast.

shatcho shiek

VIP Member
oooLaLande, post: 8984371, member: 280457
There is absolutely no way this dress wasn't sent to her as a joke!!
What an utterly ugly piece of garment!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1141267

we all know narcissists love a see through moment.

They need radios. No one needs to be trucking a mile away to deliver a message. Hell they have phones. WTH? If the phones dont work in some

I believe they did have and in either nardia land or thrown away somewhere

Last edited:

PJpeepee

I wouldn't be surprised if Dan has gone to the UK for a while, having realised he'd probably have to come in from his day's work to cook dinner for everyone, including special dishes for Sir Snortalot. Who else is going to cook, now that Sabine has left? Is Emily still there?
Who's Emily? 😂

• Haha

oooLaLande

VIP Member
I think I might have nodded off and missed something about the reorganisation of information. Though I kept a link which listed and gave access to most of the patreon videos, I have used it today and that list is no longer there. I remember it as being organised into year lists. Can anyone help please?
Videos and pictures are all here:

billybudd

VIP Member
Back when I was a young feminist surrounded by the LGBT community, we called those 'Lavender Marriages' - no idea why. When I lived in rural north Japan there were quite a few as, although there were many TV personalities who were outrageous, cross dressers, gay etc - in the rural areas it wasn't really the done thing and so many people kept it hidden in order to have a good career etc. I remember seeing the music teacher at a 'rave' (the local Fire station decked out with weird decorations and a DJ) wearing tight silver shorts and silver string vest and platform shoes.
Yep. My high school music teacher fer sher......

LoddyDah

Oh Puhlease.. She was in a movie?
I remember her saying something about that in an old video. I think she was explaining why she decided to have volunteers. So she wouldn’t be alone with the film crew. But then when I questioned about the movie later, there was no reply given. 😂

• Haha

kayartz

Gift Grab is on and I usually wait until its finished and then watch so I can fast forward but I did catch a bit "live" ...... OK ..... who was the Tattle Tart that asked "Where are Selmars Tools?" :ROFLMAO:

Of course it went unnoticed along with "how is Natti's apartment going" .

Oh...... I have to say Nutti was being sooooo sweet I will have to test for sugar diabetes!

Why has Fanny got that god awful turban on??? Is she dressing up for the Pink Sahara Sands ?
Did that middle aged man baby leave something behind as an excuse to return? Wouldn’t be suprised..… 🙄

• Haha
I can't help but be reminded by Philop of this scene from Room With a View (have to admit to watching that movie about 5 times when it came out, cause I was young and believed in romance etc - now I'm just an old divorced cynic) - go to 1.25.

Maybe it was Channel 4's idea to have him come back - you know, so there would be 'work' footage for them.
I have to say, I like your taste in movies😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I have the same curtains!
Small world! I liked them so much that when the company I bought them from went out of business a few years ago, I snagged two more pair (there are two sets of double windows in that room) at a greatly reduced price.

Builder

They need radios. No one needs to be trucking a mile away to deliver a message. Hell they have phones. WTH? If the phones dont work in some places...Radios!!Its a buisness. They should have radios
Don't they? Seen radios on belts/back pockets.

UvulaDonor

VIP Member
Did they read one of my posts about pearls? Oops!
It literally blows my mind that people will contribute to this - my own community are very quick to respond to requests for food, jump starting a car, finding a lost cat/dog/budgie, information of any kind etc - but that's people in need.......... not contributing to someone's personal house (albeit a big one) renovations in ANOTHER country.