The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think for the first time ever, I am considering sending something for GAG...

A box full of belts for the men at the shatto... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is it my imagination or is Dan getting skinnier by the week?
Not a worry to me!

@MadameChat I am so sorry you lost your son in this way. I feel Mental illness isn’t understood fully until you have to deal with someone close who is struggling. I lost my sister to suicide 15 years ago yesterday but spent many more years watching her struggle with mental health problems.
I am so sad for you both. Wishing healing and loved filled future for the two of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not gonna lie.. I laughed a lot at today's CD... That poor picnic basket is living its worst life at Lalande 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yup still exactly the same although after looking very closely I believe he’s stuck a flashlight or torch as the brits call it down his white tighties or he had a very unfortunate circumcision 😜
It’s a hernia! Remember it’s going around in that neck of the woods!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I find it interesting that she "loves" all of the positive comments, deletes the negative ones and blocks... but leaves others out to dry. Dan... darling, she does not have your back.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Stephanie Jarvis attracts weirdos. She is the Queen Weirdo because she owns the big house, has the money, YouTube fame and glitter. She talks a good game with no follow through. We can see how she jumps from one half done project to another. She does the same with people. Stephanie is an entitled idiot that would have always been taken care of one way or another, but fell backwards into this unlikely fortune.
Is it more that she attracts anyone with a pulse?:ROFLMAO: Narcissts are superficially charming & can make anyone feel special to them. That they are interested in them & their stories. You only have to look at Davy, both of the Ians, Marie, Selmar & Hanni. People who are easy to flatter. Low self esteem perhaps, or a bit of a loner/outsider, or someone who isn't used to being in with the 'in' crowd and suddenly they are. Like the kid in school who sat & watched the cool kids but with no hope of being in their gang. She's a big old fake. No real care for those she picks up and drops at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
me too! I'd love to hang out by the stream in her woods and listen to the water ... I don't know why a walk in the woods (without her yapping and flouncing about) doesn't happen regularly.
Well, well, well .... I got a bit of the stream and the woods today!!! :) Just a snippet, but I do feel my comment was acknowledged !!! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
8A07D42D-BF7A-4D97-BB0B-4DD1B180C42C.jpeg

SJ had a picnic with Dan just like the other men, Petheric, Potts and Mason. But it’s just a picnic right? Maybe I’ll have a picnic, maybe I’ll invite friends, surely I can make a friend.
34C000B6-4C37-4568-A3A6-FE750AAA7652.jpeg

I asked the other actors if they wanted to picnic and they were all busy. I guess people are busy. One said they had to wash their hair, another said picnics are for suckers and one guy asked, are you stalking me toe sock guy? It’s fine I’ll eat alone.
7FF63D92-2006-4915-843A-A9056C473E73.jpeg

I keep calling SJ but she doesn’t answer. Natty won’t take a message on her personal phone and I know her business phone is not plugged in. I called bubble friend and she pretended to have a picnic in her bubble. It was great, really great.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t consider YouTube, ad revenue, or sponsorship to be grifting. That’s legitimate…the creator makes a video and in return earns revenue based on views. Patreon is a step closer to grifting, but I still think it’s ok if the creator actually provides what’s promised. It’s a slippery slope, though. If the creator sets up a Patreon, collects donations, then uses for things other than the intended purpose…that’s definitely grifting. Asking people to donate money so that you can buy a chateau…pure grifting. MPK collecting money off Patreon to support his life at the chateau, then blowing everything in Madrid…grifting. SJ collecting over $30k per month to renovate the farmhouse, but traveling around the world and staying in luxurious hotels and eating and drinking in luxurious restaurants…grifting. I don’t know…it’s hard to define, but I know it when I see it! 😆
I agree with your assessment here 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not gonna lie.. I laughed a lot at today's CD... That poor picnic basket is living its worst life at Lalande 😂 😂 😂
What a relief not to have snorts there, the whole dynamics change (and not for the better) when he’s around.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1139082
SJ had a picnic with Dan just like the other men, Petheric, Potts and Mason. But it’s just a picnic right? Maybe I’ll have a picnic, maybe I’ll invite friends, surely I can make a friend.
View attachment 1139092
I asked the other actors if they wanted to picnic and they were all busy. I guess people are busy. One said they had to wash their hair, another said picnics are for suckers and one guy asked, are you stalking me toe sock guy? It’s fine I’ll eat alone.
View attachment 1139120
I keep calling SJ but she doesn’t answer. Natty won’t take a message on her personal phone and I know her business phone is not plugged in. I called bubble friend and she pretended to have a picnic in her bubble. It was great, really great.
I love you, @Patriciarella!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Interesting lyrics😂 though I also could imagine Dan doing it on purpose to give us something to tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dan looks really unwell recently. Always red under the eyes.
I remember Dan saying a while ago that he plays music lyrics on his vlogs that are a clue to what is going on. When I used to watch his vlogs they seemed to be subtle digs and mirrored what the tartlets were presuming was going on. Haven't had time to decipher his more recent ones.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.