The Chateau Diaries #129 the shyttoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome @Threetanks from a fellow ex patreon (a few months only).
I believe if more fundamental/structural renovations had been done then more funds would have been raised as more viewers would have connected to the financial requirements- felt more sympathy. She may have broaden her audience from the types in the live chat. Now the farmhouse is a bigger mess inside and out (although I agree the tree felling is a good investment). The chapel could have been done - part restoration only like the roof but just painting or cladding the walls. Would make a great exhibition space or shop for La La gifts. I mean SJ bought a postcard display stand in case she starts producing postcards for guests.
I still don't get why strangers should pledge money to a person who bought a place that needed doing up. It's irrelevant what is done and where, it was their choice to buy it and it's up to them to renovate it . It ain't Hampton Court palace for fucks sake. It a private dwelling that three people have purchased and can't be arsed to work at it!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
On the Michael and art front . He is nothing more than a reasonably talented hobby sketcher and watercolour artist as far as I can make out. I am by no means an artist but I could copy to that degree and I wouldn't dream of trying to sell it. Likewise my ex husband and my daughter, much more talented than me, and never even considered selling their drawings. It is a sad fact that this is purely a case of sad people thinking that if they buy his stuff or donate money they can claim to be associated to someone that is famous. Listen, he was on a C4 Programme for a few minutes. He was a friend of another person that was on a C4 programme for a few minutes and that is the basis of their fame and fan base. So very, very sad. He is not an artist worthy of selling his work for that amount of money and that is not what the poor suckers are buying. They are buying sad association with someone they have no connection with and they have no real knowledge of. I wouldn't be surprised if his relatives bought the original pieces just to make him believe in his idea. Luckily for lazy people like this, there are enough suckers out there prepared to give them money.
This whole YouTube/blogger/influencer phenomenon is very interesting. People feel like they actually know the person and see themselves as their friends. Elevating these ordinary everyday people into stars and saints which they are not.
I even see it onCuriosity Inc with Alex. Who is up front and open about his business and why he has a YouTube channel.His fans think if they don’t buy from him he will not have money to support his family. they will sit all day and a watch boring auction just to see how much he makes. I don’t believe he would be as successful with the auctions without his fans. They also have a ‘Brenda Gibbons’ who started a fan page and rallies the troops. What is it with these woman. His whole YouTube business model is very clever. He is hard working and I admire him for that. But that is where it stops. He does just have some crazy fans. I dont get this whole fandom thing.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
On the Michael and art front . He is nothing more than a reasonably talented hobby sketcher and watercolour artist as far as I can make out. I am by no means an artist but I could copy to that degree and I wouldn't dream of trying to sell it. Likewise my ex husband and my daughter, much more talented than me, and never even considered selling their drawings. It is a sad fact that this is purely a case of sad people thinking that if they buy his stuff or donate money they can claim to be associated to someone that is famous. Listen, he was on a C4 Programme for a few minutes. He was a friend of another person that was on a C4 programme for a few minutes and that is the basis of their fame and fan base. So very, very sad. He is not an artist worthy of selling his work for that amount of money and that is not what the poor suckers are buying. They are buying sad association with someone they have no connection with and they have no real knowledge of. I wouldn't be surprised if his relatives bought the original pieces just to make him believe in his idea. Luckily for lazy people like this, there are enough suckers out there prepared to give them money.
Yeah I mean he is self taught.... I was self taught then actually went to art classes won awards and even sold my art. He is good. He could be great IF he spends the time improving on the skills he has naturally. In the watercolor medium there are many techniques to learn before you really can hone your craft. I live in Ca. in Marin country in Sausalito they sell painting with less talent for more money at galleries and coastal art fairs which are a HUGE deal here in Ca. His biggest problem is not his skill it is his pricing.... You are 100% correct people are buying the association. I think the 299.00 reflects the novelty aspect of the drawings. It is NOT sustainable. His own art would be if it were in a large format for the most expensive with most prices in the middle range of 25.00 -150. He could sell A LOT of paintings. He could sell custom paintings ... I mean there is money to be made out there he just has to market this correctly and not get too greedy slowly building his art following.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I still don't get why strangers should pledge money to a person who bought a place that needed doing up. It's irrelevant what is done and where, it was their choice to buy it and it's up to them to renovate it . It ain't Hampton Court palace for fucks sake. It a private dwelling that three people have purchased and can't be arsed to work at it!!
I don’t disagree with you. However I was just commenting on her approach. Her not doing renovations is ironically causing her to lose support.

Reactions: 20
Let's not forget that all this money that strangers are "investing' will never, ever be refunded or recognised in any way. So what if your name is on a piece of woodworm ridden wood panelling never to be seen. It won't be anyway. So what if you are offered the chance to spend a day hanging around the gardens that aren't even landscaped properly but all done on the cheap (stone chippings FFS?) . But to do that you will have to shell out for flights and accommodation elsewhere because there are only 5 rooms available and, if all the Patrons turned up, well it it doesn't bear thinking about - the crowds?. Complete empty gesture - a summer open day!! At the end of the day the owners can just sell up and bugger off and the patrons will have nothing to show for the faux 'investment'. It's really pathetic and it makes me so angry (can you tell?). If I could shake some sense into every one of them I would!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I mean he is self taught.... I was self taught then actually went to art classes won awards and even sold my art. He is good. He could be great IF he spends the time improving on the skills he has naturally. In the watercolor medium there are many techniques to learn before you really can hone your craft. I live in Ca. in Marin country in Sausalito they sell painting with less talent for more money at galleries and coastal art fairs which are a HUGE deal here in Ca. His biggest problem is not his skill it is his pricing.... You are 100% correct people are buying the association. I think the 299.00 reflects the novelty aspect of the drawings. It is NOT sustainable. His own art would be if it were in a large format for the most expensive with most prices in the middle range of 25.00 -150. He could sell A LOT of paintings. He could sell custom paintings ... I mean there is money to be made out there he just has to market this correctly and not get too greedy slowly building his art following.
He is cashing in on his gullible grannies for a quick buck. 💰

Reactions: 13
Let's not forget that all this money that strangers are "investing' will never, ever be refunded or recognised in any way. So what if your name is on a piece of woodworm ridden wood panelling never to be seen. It won't be anyway. So what if you are offered the chance to spend a day hanging around the gardens that aren't even landscaped properly but all done on the cheap (stone chippings FFS?) . But to do that you will have to shell out for flights and accommodation elsewhere because there are only 5 rooms available and, if all the Patrons turned up, well it it doesn't bear thinking about - the crowds?. Complete empty gesture - a summer open day!! At the end of the day the owners can just sell up and bugger off and the patrons will have nothing to show for the faux 'investment'. It's really pathetic and it makes me so angry (can you tell?). If I could shake some sense into every one of them I would!
I hope one of our patreon members can go undercover. Wouldn’t that be a hoot with the report back and the photos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
It has occurred to me. is she stashing the Patreon money up to buy Baghead Nic out of the shitoo. Maybe he's had enough of the crap and wants out and she sees the patreon money as a way to do that? I wouldn't be surprised. Also buy Potty out and she then owns it outright and can sell when she feels she can get away with it.

When you think of how often Nic visits having that level of money invested in a place that is not being looked after properly would piss me off big time . What would you think his investment level is. £400k? I can imagine he could do a LOT with that kind of dosh without the mad ex on the books.

Also if he is a part owner, and her Patron paid for renovations have caused ANY uplift in value, is he entitled to half of that uplift too? Because in the UK that would be the case. She's working her butt off making videos and begging and Nic and Potty get half of it if it's actually invested into the shitoo. Perhaps that's another reason why she's not actually getting any work done. Discuss?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Welcome. You are amongst friends. Glad you saw through the smoke and mirrors. Have a look at the wiki at the top, pink button. Lots of info to read and catch up on. How did you find us?
Thanks for the welcome. I googled Selmar as it was clear all was not well between him and LL, and there was a reference to Tattle life in the search results. Clicked the link and got my eyes opened on the LL behind the scenes. Lots of spinning plates at LL.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yes I saw and captured Ann Marie rolling his own. I think weed is pretty common there. I'm not bashing it. I use to partake when I was younger and I feel like alcohol is much worse. It's just funny to catch them
I've noticed that especially Dan has the typical red skin around his eyes for some time now.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I hope one of our patreon members can go undercover. Wouldn’t that be a hoot with the report back and the photos.
Last year I did consider driving down that way and pretending to be a guest, but thought better of it. Specially since it would cost me an arm and a leg in fuel! She's just not worth it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last year I did consider driving down that way and pretending to be a guest, but thought better of it. Specially since it would cost me an arm and a leg in fuel! She's just not worth it.
Ahhh but you could drop the tax man a little note 🤗 anonymously of course. 😂

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the welcome. I googled Selmar as it was clear all was not well between him and LL, and there was a reference to Tattle life in the search results. Clicked the link and got my eyes opened on the LL behind the scenes. Lots of spinning plates at LL.
Did you see the video Selmar made for his patrons which went viral? It covered why he left due to the horrendous treatment of him and Tatti by Natti.

Reactions: 9
Forgive me if these have been posted... thought they were interesting.
Well, there's always the slight chance that I have been wrong from the beginning and did accidentally look the other way when all this upgrading to meet with regulations and law happened. Contracts? Social fees? Release forms? And who has she hired to take care of all that administration? The Argentinian bully Nasty Nutty, who can't even seem to contain herself in front of guests that ask legitimate questions about services they pay for? Is she the one to guard the laws about providing a healthy work environment?
Lying in public makes things exponentially more complicated when you are officially under audit, just sayin'. Tick Tock.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
watching Dan finally attempt at finishing extensions on the house i wonder how long lived that will be and was shocked at the fact SJ lent the equipment the digger for it too nearly end up like this . We all no he had no idea that the tracks need regular maintenance , until they came off at one stage. He is way out of his depth it seems and insurance wont pay for her equipment should it over turn if its not on her property. And without a proper licence to operate the heavy machine what are they thinking!
1647685427843.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, there's always the slight chance that I have been wrong from the beginning and did accidentally look the other way when all this upgrading to meet with regulations and law happened. Contracts? Social fees? Release forms? And who has she hired to take care of all that administration? The Argentinian bully Nasty Nutty, who can't even seem to contain herself in front of guests that ask legitimate questions about services they pay for? Is she the one to guard the laws about providing a healthy work environment?
Lying in public makes things exponentially more complicated when you are officially under audit, just sayin'. Tick Tock.
Is she being audited? 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.