The Chateau Diaries #128 part of her home fell in and she just went to sleep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched Fanny's interview with Amaury. So sad to hear about his friend who commited suicide, however if you google his friend's name there was more to it than he mentioned.

Reactions: 17
Did I ever share this?...

Wow what a change in Annalise in this vlog. Wonderful to see her look and sound so happy.

Could we have got this all wrong. Could she have told Dan to "shape up or ship out" and start putting his family above the Chateau work. He appears to be getting on with the house renovations etc. I still find some of his "banter" a little cutting ie. the 'old lady' alcohol but there is no doubt that Annalise is happier.

Reactions: 28
IMHO, this interview must have been recorded very shortly after Amary arrived at HMN. So honest and absolutely niave and embarrassing. I am certain he would not reveal any of this today for SJ's vlog content.
Had to be recorded recently as Workshop is fitted out, and the Dumper arrives during interview.
Sound like he a Natti are planning to sail off into the sunlight at some point and do their own thing.
My Crystal ball is saying at 60 Fanny could well be left running the unfinished Chateau on her own, her Patreon's having abandoned her and Snorty went on to find love with a Male volunteer some years earlier, taking with him a vast collection of items he acquired during his time at the chateau.

Reactions: 20
Why do people keep thinking it's a "treat" to get their kids unhealthy food at mcdonalds?

Reactions: 13
Dafuq is it?
Awww . You have been a true stalwarts here on the Yaught tattler.

I for one pray it’s a side step not a full time departure…

but I completely get the step back .
Bar is always open to you M

Reactions: 20
Stupid answer imp.... So before coming to France he had no purpose in life? He just remembered that he never mentioned her in previous answers and thought it's about time. At least he had no plans to be with her in 10 years.

Reactions: 12
Thank you M&MsMom, very much appreciated. Now contacted and reported possible copyright infringement so they can thoroughly investigate from their end. Will obviously report back if/when I hear from them.
I posted the website link myself last thread. Thank you very much for getting in touch with them.

Reactions: 8
Yeah it is a rip off AND it is still under copywrite. The reason she can get away with this legally is because it has been altered in such a way to not be identical.

Reactions: 4
Did Hanni have a "Thing" for Fanny ?
Quite a little dirty brothel…
Word in the chateau- lane …

Nutti was blowing up tinder …
Marie n Stephanie
Marie n plenty ….
Hani n Steph
Stephanie n hani … guess that’s a 69
Then cat n ….. ?

Reactions: 8
Well.... that patreonvideo.....as long as her patreons dont complain ... she is never going to mention the accounts..i am still sure there is a lot wrong with them..probably finding another accountant who wants to burn his reputation for her papermess..

They sure wanted to do some good PR for Nasty Nutties reputation...No mentioning The Selmargate tells it all...

Fanny always puts out some tearjerking stories when she feels insecure....we have been on that path before..

So Amaury wants to leave in time to do up some places and sell them back again....no ordinairy places...chateau. manoir...well Amaury have you seen the prices are going up in France...i guess you both need to hurry up...The next generation who is able to retire early with a big bag of money is also running out...Amaury doesnt want to work for a company..and wants to decide what the customer wants....well thats no surprise...the shittoo is full with people who are mostly full of themselves......

Reactions: 28
His main desire to be there was to do the panelling sooo maybe he will get sick of the situation soon after it is done? I think the only person that keeps him sane is Dan. Dan has now moved in so it may be awhile. He seems like a nice guy but I totally judge him for dating LA LOCA the pitbull in Chanclas Nattie the raging bull. I mean how can you tolerate such an abusive, cruel person if you do not approve of that behavior OR are intimidated into that relationship. Either way he is knowingly making poor decisions while other people are being abused by LA LOCA Nattie AND SJ.

Reactions: 12
Just curious to know if Stephanie in her 45 years has ever held down a normal job.
Nope, she never worked a real job, only helped out at her parents place, doing admin, at least that's what she said. But her parents made sure she did not have to look for actual work.

Reactions: 25
You will be missed, but glad you're going to pop in. I completely understand ... I need to learn to be on here less or I will need to take myself off for spells!

Reactions: 17
I'm so happy Spring is finally emerging and look forward to "outdoors" weather.
It's supposed to me 32C here today and the pool is slowly warming up. I'm hoping it's a poolside and margaritas weekend.
full moon this evening —-

ST Patrick’s day is supposed to be double digits
( ok but 12 degrees is double digit)

So To one and all ..

May those who love us love us.
And those that don’t love us,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn’t turn their hearts,
May he turn their ankles,
So we’ll know them by their limping.

tonight Ireland :: full moon

View attachment 1130368

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.