The Chateau Diaries #126 Stephanie Jarvis farted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulation to @Jules100 :m:m:m:m:m:m
@Jules100
Chatty Member

New thread 🧵 name suggestion:
-“Stephanie Jarvis farted”
It’s classy and will live on the internet forever. Xx
Most Liked Previous thread

@T Rex
Chatty Member

Yesterday at 1:57 AM
You've crossed a line- Kirstie is off-limits. She is one of the rare REAL people of the Shitoo (along with Nick the Tree Surgeon), is full-figured and beautiful, both inside and out. Tread carefully.

Reactions:You, la justice, josi and 66 others

@oooLaLande
VIP Member

Yesterday at 1:11 AM

@missartemis

Yesterday at 3:13 AM
oooLaLande said:
Having a YT channel doesn't automatically mean you are a grifter or money hungry or anything bad...
Also, Kirsty does have a YT channel, but she barely ever posts videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDbgcFA0_PF2B0Vgf58TXMQ/featured
Kristy was one of the only lalanders who made time for me at the chiteau by chatting with me in the garden. She was so kind and she was also working really hard. We talked about her farm and how she could never have purchased a place in the UK because of the price of the property there, and she loved working with animals, and I'm not sure but she might have some experience with animal husbandry or care - I forget. She also asked me to look for mushrooms on my forest walk, but the ones I found weren't edible. Selmar was a bit upset that I picked mushrooms that couldn't be eaten. That was weird. And no they weren't magic. Anyway, you've asked me to share my experiences and that's one I remember with fondness.

Reactions:Parrfect Porcelane, Zebraaah, Angelina219 and 56 others

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

Thursday at 10:28 PM
Charlotte Dickens
3 hours ago (edited)
Why does Selmar want to protect those people who sat back and watched his suffering. Selmar open your eyes 👀 The Chattalain and her mother are not your friends they never were. Yes your help and kindness during Covid was most welcome, but you were not special. They take, they never give.. You are flattered with words but they are just words, everyone receives the love bombing and then when you are no longer useful you are sent packing. You seem to think Oh No that is not what happened, believe it, that is exactly what happened. Wake up. There were many before you and will be many after too.

Jamie Morgan
21 minutes ago (edited)
The old crone Isabel is a vicious piece of work. She can barely tolerate her daughters presence. It’s very apparent. Steph is well aware and begs for her love. Isabel even stayed away from her for over a year. Of course there were excuses made. My guess is that the minute Selmar asked to be paid for his work, his usefulness evaporated.

Reactions:You, Parrfect Porcelane, Camembert and 55 others

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you for letting me name the thread! I got caught up just in time. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Dan's break up vlog now has 50K views. He's only ever had 1 other vlog get 50K views, it was when the picked tile for their kitchen. He's had a few get up to 49K, but he's usually just around the 32K mark on average ... so it got him a lot of views.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
OMG, really @Jules100? I imagine under pressure perhaps. IMHO, WHATEVER and basically, who cares? :giggle: Let's roll!
I’ve had the idea for a while. Never suggesting it for others, holding onto it until it was my turn to choose. I hope it embarrasses Stephanie Jarvis. Now the entire interweb knows her dirty little secret. 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve had the idea for a while. Never suggesting it for others, holding onto it until it was my turn to choose. I hope it embarrasses Stephanie Jarvis. Now the entire interweb knows her dirty little secret. 💩
I absolutely 100% hope so too.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dan.JPG

"It's Friday, start of the weekend, doesn't mean anything to me, business as usual, weekends have lost all meaning now."

What? ?

I really, really hope he's going to spend quality time with his boys. Weird way to word things. This whole *break-up* with Annalise is just so weird.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
@Jules100
Chatty Member

@T Rex
Chatty Member

You've crossed a line- Kirstie is off-limits. She is one of the rare REAL people of the Shitoo (along with Nick the Tree Surgeon), is full-figured and beautiful, both inside and out. Tread carefully.

@oooLaLande
VIP Member

@missartemis

Kristy was one of the only lalanders who made time for me at the chiteau by chatting with me in the garden. She was so kind and she was also working really hard. We talked about her farm and how she could never have purchased a place in the UK because of the price of the property there, and she loved working with animals, and I'm not sure but she might have some experience with animal husbandry or care - I forget. She also asked me to look for mushrooms on my forest walk, but the ones I found weren't edible. Selmar was a bit upset that I picked mushrooms that couldn't be eaten. That was weird. And no they weren't magic. Anyway, you've asked me to share my experiences and that's one I remember with fondness.

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

Charlotte Dickens
3 hours ago (edited)
Why does Selmar want to protect those people who sat back and watched his suffering. Selmar open your eyes 👀 The Chattalain and her mother are not your friends they never were. Yes your help and kindness during Covid was most welcome, but you were not special. They take, they never give.. You are flattered with words but they are just words, everyone receives the love bombing and then when you are no longer useful you are sent packing. You seem to think Oh No that is not what happened, believe it, that is exactly what happened. Wake up. There were many before you and will be many after too.

Jamie Morgan
21 minutes ago (edited)
The old crone Isabel is a vicious piece of work. She can barely tolerate her daughters presence. It’s very apparent. Steph is well aware and begs for her love. Isabel even stayed away from her for over a year. Of course there were excuses made. My guess is that the minute Selmar asked to be paid for his work, his usefulness evaporated.

Thanks @MojoDublin
Just keeping up with who names the next thread is a task! 💙

@Jules100
The new title…. Is a choice… 😂
Moving on…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure Stephanie Jarvis will tit herself when she sees your thread title! 💩💩💩

Still waiting for your financials, Stephanie Jarvis. You made a promise to share your financials so produce them. Or, are you broke and in tax trouble? Your own inaction leads to speculation.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I would imagine that when Stephanie Jarvis farts it smells like dead cheese and alcohol.

On another note did you know that when humans fart they also release bacteria?

So when Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and Chateau de LaLande farts, not only can you really smell the alcohol and dead cheese because she doesn’t wear underwear, she’s spraying everyone with her fecal bacteria! Wheeeeeeeee!

Theres probably aerosolized alcohol and fecal bacteria all of the place at Chateau de LaLande! Watch where you sit!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
The shart heard 'round the world.
1647054469942.jpeg

Stephanie Jarvis sharting charlatan chatelaine and half-owner of Chateau de Lalande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh hi person that reads Tattle for StephaME. Would you be sure to tell her that we’re discussing her farts? You should also tell her that it is all a big distraction from what we are really planning. You see, all this fart talk is really in code. We are planning our next moves. It’s going to be epic. I can’t tell you exactly how the code works, you’re going to have to figure it out yourself. The others didn’t want me to say anything, but I thought we should give you a bit of a chance to make this more fun for you!

Here’s your first clue - go look at the stains. Cheers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I would imagine that when Stephanie Jarvis farts it smells like dead cheese and alcohol.

On another note did you know that when humans fart they also release bacteria?

So when Stephanie Jarvis of the Chateau Diaries and Chateau de LaLande farts, not only can you really smell the alcohol and dead cheese because she doesn’t wear underwear, she’s spraying everyone with her fecal bacteria! Wheeeeeeeee!

Theres probably aerosolized alcohol and fecal bacteria all of the place at Chateau de LaLande! Watch where you sit!
Oh hi person that reads Tattle for StephaME. Would you be sure to tell her that we’re discussing her farts? You should also tell her that it is all a big distraction from what we are really planning. You see, all this fart talk is really in code. We are planning our next moves. It’s going to be epic. I can’t tell you exactly how the code works, you’re going to have to figure it out yourself. The others didn’t want me to say anything, but I thought we should give you a bit of a chance to make this more fun for you!

Here’s your first clue - go look at the stains. Cheers!
You're enjoyment of #StephanieJarvisFarted is making me smile!! Such joy you have!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks @Lady Rosalie, for your response. They are really getting on my nerves, for a much more in-apprpriate word. .
On my desktop the ads scroll by. When I'm on my phone they tend to open/expand as I scroll. If you're on a mobile device try viewing the desktop version of the site?
BTW, SJ should buy ad space here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@Jules100
Chatty Member

@T Rex
Chatty Member

@oooLaLande
VIP Member

@missartemis

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

Charlotte Dickens
3 hours ago (edited)

Jamie Morgan
21 minutes ago (edited)

Hey @MojoDublin FYI…it looks like the old thread isn’t closed and locked yet. I’ve seen a few new posts on there,

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you @MojoDublin for a fresh new thread! And @Jules100 for the new title! "This week on Shitoo Diaries- it's Shark Shart Week!" (I apologize in advance to any parties who are offended by my crude bog 🚽 humour.):poop:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Selmar tells his story here
The Story - Emalm

#JusticeforSelmar
#LetMeTellYou
#DieselAgrees
#StayinAlive
#ISpeakThereforeIAm
#StephanieJarvisHalfOwnerOfADump
#FakeWorld
#GangstaGranniesAreEnablers
#ChateauDiarrheas
#FartyParty
#NeedToVent
#FartsAndDrafts
#BreakingNews
#BlowingMyTrumpet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.