The Chateau Diaries #123 Natalia .O bullies Selmar, Stephanie J. hides the accounts, business as usual at LL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Love me some Peaky Blinders!
[/QUOTE]
Not terrible surprised they’ve had 6 months to get use to the situation we’re still reeling with the news and probably it’s more like a year people generally work up to a break up especially a long term relationship with children.

Reactions: 5
Trying to catch up but wow what development!

For me the lingered shot of the lady's backside up the ladder in the pantry vlog & the earlier questionable photo of Steph on his phone did start to have me wonder... I've not watched every vlog but those I clocked.

I was never 100% a Dan Fan and how he is conducting himself now confirms that for me I'm afraid.

Reactions: 12
Maybe he can convert it into a residence and have a van life YouTube channel and park it at the shitoo take over Silman’s spot

Reactions: 24
I doubt he announced anything, nor do I think refunded anyone. As for donating any income? We are talking about Michael here. It’s one thing to take the money you were going to use for Christmas presents for your family, and donate it instead as their “gift” from him. That was okay, since it saved him the hassle of shopping for others. It’s quite another to donate money he needs to party with. Billy said in a recent vlog that Michael had entertained several friends in the cottage the night before and they were still sleeping so he was trying to be quite outside. It’s just my opinion, but I have the impression that Michael has substance abuse issues, whether that be alcohol or drugs, and he goes on periodic party binges and blows all his money, hence the complete silence and lack of vlogs for long periods of time. I am sure he will be posting another sob story soon. If that cottage ever gets finished it will probaby be mummy and daddy who foots the bill.

Reactions: 12
Thankyou. Not much of a lamb though. Ive always been known as violet (not real name obvs but I like it is the one in the corner with her foot in her mouth. I think at the root of all this for me is lack of integrity. I will ALWAYS fight on behalf of the under dog. I will always point out abuse (abusive childhood etc blah, blah) I despise seeing people step on the underdog. That view is not popular in CD or life to be honest. This isn't the first time I have got back lash for pointing out things lacking in integrity at CD, hence stopping patronage previously. I also said last week, that the fact she was asking viewers to like and subscribe was falling for the youtube bs and that youtube dont care about her and that shes their golden goose and they have many golden geese and will ditch her whenever they fancy (he,he see, I am like the human truth speaker, ha,ha)

aww bless you all. Thats why I got teary, not because of them, but because you all were nice when they had been so bloody horrible.

Reactions: 29
See for yourself, you too Clara - a bit of plastering then wtf? A wing mirror.
For goodness sake, you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel now after just 12 days registered here.

Reactions: 13
correction I meant to say. GUTTER SNIPE OF A BITCH. sorry for pressing post rely too quickly

Reactions: 7
One can hope.

Reactions: 2
Im guessimg he is in a 12 step programme and this is him paying herback for the 500 quid she loaned him a couple of years ago. He also paid her was it 50? In her live premiere last week and she made a big fuss saying it was so generous of him. Now they are quits.
Id say his deleting patron is part of the 12 step, make it on your own and owe nobody nothing programme, it can only do him good. Good on you Michael, we are all fond and rooting for you.

Reactions: 10
Sorry you are unwell. Sending wishes for your rapid recovery.

Reactions: 17
It was the first day, we were freshly off the flight, near St Marks Square and being a Brit I was craving a cuppa. By day four we’d got it nailed and walked further away from the hot spots but it was still pretty expensive, I wish I had SJ’s budget to blow with wild abandonment but then that would mean I was a charity case too

Reactions: 19
Well he isnt live streaming, so she could bsolutely have said no and he just wouldn’t have put it in the vlog. I hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Anyone ready jump to Annalise's defence or is it ok for her to continue to feed at the Lalande trough? Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with it but what's sauce for the goose and all that.

Reactions: 11
I think he’s starting a website to sell his art. Ryan’s making it.
I suspect that he may have gone in to a rehab facility. He really needs help. I believe his family is helping him...or trying to.

Reactions: 6
If you were a patreon, report her ass to patreon

Reactions: 18
Thank you for sharing some of your incredibly long-standing follower experience. And no, you are definitely not boring anyone's 🩲🩲🩲 off!
It does contribute to bring another level of understanding as to why people are taken in by the Shit-show, and actively opt to help finance the supposed renovation of an increasingly distastefully decorated and crumbling farmhouse, as well as enable other worldwide opportunities for entertainment of the Chateau de Lalande clique. But last and more importantly, what are the various reasons or triggers for patrons to see through the fakeness/deceit of this masquerade.

Reactions: 9
Now now .....you know Fanny has a whole, big, brand new China room to fill. (And she better get that China room done soon before all the dishes stacked up in Narnia come crashing through the floor of the attic).

Reactions: 15
Hard to watch the video that FRK did with Annalise. She is a loving person.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.