The Chateau Diaries #118 FFS - Nobody wants to sleep with Philip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes! Excellent point. On our first visit many moons ago, we were able to take pictures from the upper balcony (horses were being renovated at the time so not exciting) and that was about it. It is considered disrespectful to do so.
Indeed. You can't film or take pictures in any church or museums and not just in Venice but everywhere in Italy. As for St Mark's, like you said, you can only take pictures from the upper balcony. Either they are very naive or just didn't care.

Reactions: 16
Omg I can’t catch up lol.
I am traveling with my parents to pick up their new puppy!
See you in the next thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am having trouble replying to @MojoDublin 118 #872. I wanted to reply with this:

Those figures bewilder me. To think that she is likely going to get some sort of tax write off just for pointing a camera at anything...because with those figures I don't see a lot a wiggle room between her b&b/YT revenue and having such expenditures for travel when the tax man cometh

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I still don't fully understand the concept of flying monkeys. I get that SJ or a minion, might want to read and post on Tattle, and try and defend her, but how is a bad review with a lot of detail going to help her cause?
Contrary to "popular opinion" I welcome them. The resultant banter would bring me nothing but some good giggles and laughs.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's how it read to me ... she didn't understand your humor. I thought your post was humorously trying to smooth out another comment that she could have taken offense too, instead she took your post as "all" of us bullying her .... I really really hate flouncing ...
I would have appreciated if she had asked me to clarify what I wrote before she responded and said she was leaving for good.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Contrary to "popular opinion" I welcome them. The resultant banter would bring me nothing but some good giggles and laughs.

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ...
I appreciate beauty in all forms. After all the wonderful art drew me to the CD Vlogs đŸ€„

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Before you come to expect it - I don't do flouncing. But I have to say, and I expect to get my head chopped off for this.....
The main point of this is surely to expose Stephanie Jarvis's inappropriate use of large sums of money pledged to her by large amounts of people . Those people are naive in the extreme and it is good thing that this forum has the chance to enlighten them. However, and this is where I will get my head chopped off, many of the commenters/contributors seem to have a very personal axe to grind and appear extremely bitter and bitchy. Some of the gossip goes beyond the pail in my view. Yes, highlight the discrepancies in her narrative to highlight her basic lack of honesty. I think this is necessary to support the theory/belief that she is being dishonest with other people money also. But the greed for salacious gossip where there might not be anything to gossip about (Dan, Cat, etc etc) will only undermine the main objective, to bring her lack of honesty to the public eye and attention of all those poor unfortunates that finance her extravagant lifestyle believing they are helping to restore an historic building. I think the original people here ( and I don't know which members are the originals) should concentrate on the task in hand and stop getting distracted by fantasy and lurid speculations. But I'm not going to flounce, I'll just watch.
Chateau Diaries thread is surely for the discussion of all things LaLande.

Nobody could mistake it for a fan blog! However, I differ from you in that I have no desire to “expose” SJ to a wider or future imagined audience, none at all. I just enjoy the tattle and hilarious banter in here. I couldn’t care less how many holidays she takes or how much she spends. Personally I prefer her on the road and out of the depressing pile that is the farmhouse . I am not the moral police or the French tax dept. I can’t stand that pathetic little twerp Sir, hur,hur Snortalot and was never gladder than when the ridiculous baby voiced FRK took her weeds in her openly grifted van and pissed off, but let the continuing changing cast bring what it may and provide us with more gossip fodder. As for monies, the French revenue collectors have far more expertise and resources at their disposal to consider her status and I am well assured, that should there be irregularities in staffing, income allocation or indeed any other area where taxes are payable they will come down on her like a ton of bricks. The other people in her vlogs are all fair game. Not a one is her victim, on the contrary, they delight in the association. Most of them are pecuniary/minor fame beneficiaries of her ( perceived or otherwise) largesse.

Pottsy/Nick,Marie - asset and profile enhancement
Oliver - new channel, potentially lucrative
Dan - a considerably enhanced income via his spin off blog/fame/career enhancement
Natti - a full time secure job, apartment care of brand success, boyfriend garden
Amaury - professional enhancement
Snorts - gone from unemployed volunteer, aspiring actor to Lord of the Manor, cameraman of the most boring part of CD
Manor/Maker - ( eye roll)
Curtis - ( eye roll)
Maike - Raising awareness for the immunocompromised amongst us 😳😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm with you. As far as I'm concerned, she's no innocent! She loves being affiliated Stephanie Jarvis.
I obviously agree with you, but still want to make another point because this is exactly what we were talking about. Some random flying monkey comes in and tells us he/she is absolutely sure Kat is sleeping with Dan. We call the person out on this bs and he/she immediately leaves, or struggles a bit and makes some drama about being bullied and then leaves. Two threads down the road, here we are, still discussing Kat and wether she can be trusted. That's their main objective right there, because as long as we are talking about Kat (Dan, Selmar, Tatty, Nutty, Armoir and even Snorts) it deflects from Stephanie Jarvis, the charlataine who own only half of the Chateau de LaLande but still believes she deserves to be on the same throne as her beloved Marie Antoinette.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
what seems unwarranted?
Let’s see she came out of nowhere acting like someone had pissed in her bowl of corn flakes. She singled out KYBourbon. I like Jeeves went back to read what was said. No one was being nasty towards her. She accused us of being so nasty and I guess scary that the Russians would “tit” themselves. Really so what was warranted!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Chateau Diaries thread is surely for the discussion of all things LaLande.

Nobody could mistake it for a fan blog! However, I differ from you in that I have no desire to “expose” SJ to a wider or future imagined audience, none at all. I just enjoy the tattle and hilarious banter in here. I couldn’t care less how many holidays she takes or how much she spends. Personally I prefer her on the road and out of the depressing pile that is the farmhouse . I am not the moral police or the French tax dept. I can’t stand that pathetic little twerp Sir, hur,hur Snortalot and was never gladder than when the ridiculous baby voiced FRK took her weeds in her openly grifted van and pissed off, but let the continuing changing cast bring what it may and provide us with more gossip fodder. As for monies, the French revenue collectors have far more expertise and resources at their disposal to consider her status and I am well assured, that should there be irregularities in staffing, income allocation or indeed any other area where taxes are payable they will come down on her like a ton of bricks. The other people in her vlogs are all fair game. Not a one is her victim, on the contrary, they delight in the association. Most of them are pecuniary/minor fame beneficiaries of her ( perceived or otherwise) largesse.

Pottsy/Nick,Marie - asset and profile enhancement
Oliver - new channel, potentially lucrative
Dan - a considerably enhanced income via his spin off blog/fame/career enhancement
Natti - a full time secure job, apartment care of brand success, boyfriend garden
Amaury - professional enhancement
Snorts - gone from unemployed volunteer, aspiring actor to Lord of the Manor, cameraman of the most boring part of CD
Manor/Maker - ( eye roll)
Curtis - ( eye roll)
Maike - Raising awareness for the immunocompromised amongst us 😳😉
You forgot Selmar and Taty/ attempted grift of many many $!! BTW- watched his snoozefest last night- he completed something!! Guess it’s not his fault after all!!

Reactions: 6
Would anyone in the Jarvis clan seriously be bright enough to come up with the name missartemis?😀
Stephanie Jarvis, the charlataine who owns only half of Chateau de Lalande but loves to forget to listen to the other owners except when it's time for them to pay up for taxes etc, very much loves the Roman equivalent Diana, of whom she has many idol images and paintings, some even frivolously framed. Just saying, there's a theme for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
You forgot Selmar and Taty/ attempted grift of many many $!! BTW- watched his snoozefest last night- he completed something!! Guess it’s not his fault after all!!
He must have really loved Dan's vlogs about repointing the pantry and decided to follow suit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know we have queried Davey’s experience given no trace of him can be found professionally. And with those immaculate hands it’s impossible he is a real gardener. So a hobbyist at best. So maybe he has a totally different job/career - like an IT programmer or something. I mean he can join the unqualified Egyptologist, Sewist, Gardner, BnB manager, Opera Singer, Theatre Actor/Window Architect
 I mean people at La La are just making up professions like 7 year olds.

I also wonder if Davey is not his first name (legally).
There are plenty of "unqualified Egyptologists" out there. What CRW is, is a pretend Egyptologist. And Lady CanCanada only says "sewist" because the correct term of "sewer" is a bit iffy on the nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They haven't the talent or skills to even tempt most. The editing is atrocious. They're still living off the back of their association with LaLand. Tatyana more later than Selmar.
I have some vague memory of the Gag it must be well over a year ago before it became a separate channel. There was someone who made leather corsets that were sent to Stephanie unusual name as well. Was that Tatyana? Quite prominent in the chat, hoping that their corset would be shown. Pretty sure it was shown on here. I remember being struck at the time of the obvious business angle to sending presents to the Chateau. Perhaps @KiKiGee will remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I still don't fully understand the concept of flying monkeys. I get that SJ or a minion, might want to read and post on Tattle, and try and defend her, but how is a bad review with a lot of detail going to help her cause?
Can I kindly suggest to read my previous posts on this so I don't have to repeat the explanation? Or would that be considered bullying in your book too? You certainly don't have to agree with me, but repeating the same question over and over again will not bring more clarity I'm afraid. Asked and answered.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.