The Chateau Diaries #114 My Accountant ran off with the chapel restorer..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our new VIP @ploppityplop2 :m:m:m:m:m

author ;; @SadSakCat42

Today at 10:24 AM

Thank you 😊
@MojoDublin I choose this as the next thread title please 😎
01CFC549-CB09-4EE0-BA7C-1770FFCABDD6.jpeg

Most Liked Previous thread
@French Maid

Saturday at 3:10 AM
Nutty has been riding high since she arrived at the tit hole, she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid. As for getting pregnant amerous won't give a tit if her well is dry he has kids back home. She is a controlling vicious person he will soon regret their romance. The nicest people at the tit hole were Selmar & Kirsty, at least they show some interest and speak to guests the rest think its beneath them. If the B&B guests were not Patrons trip advisor would crash. I was there when Nati was bullying Tatiana it was an atrocious experience, she didn't speak to her she screamed at her called her names how she can be employed as a manager. There is no way Fanny instructed that because there was a flurry by Potty & Camel Toe to get Fanny. They are very lucky that Selmar & Tatiana haven't reported them to the employment authority. During my short stay I witnessed 4 very unhappy volunteers, they had no heating in their rooms only hot water bottles, they were constantly on edge about receiving group messages from Nutty complaining about their work, regardless of their skills all Nutty told them to do was house work they said this was not what they signed up for and would have left sooner only they couldn't afford new flights. They all spoke about how nasty nutty was to them & said other volunteers had left before their time I can understand why. Nutty is very jealous if amerous chats to anyone or vice versa she slams doors. I know from reading the comments here you don't like camel toe, I found him & potty nice. It was a regrettable stay I will not be back.

Reactions:Unsubscribed, Sasha Groves, Maple fairy and 61 others

@HalcyonOrganic
VIP Member

Saturday at 12:58 PM
Hey guys, what will la Lande be called should Amaury and Dan renovate it into a hotel?

Bro*thel

I came up with that all by myself

Reactions:You, Wluiki, Maple fairy and 60 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Saturday at 8:34 AM
Rose Cafe said:
Why is noone suspecting Dan? Dan could've made him miserable,but since Dan doesn't live at the chateau, it wasn't a constant struggle, it's be more intermittent, and gave Selmar enough reason to stick around since he was ok with those inside of the chateau.
I know we (well, majority) are all fans of Dan so it's a bit of a pill to swallow. But what are some arguments against it possibly being Dan? He arrived after Selmar. He and Selmar didn't seem to get on particularly great, pretty neutral on camera if ever captured together. Could go either way...
I don't imagine anyone could seriously suspect Dan in this. I think he might be seriously hacked off with Selmar but to make his life miserable just isn't his style. He might choose not to engage with him. I think Dan would be more likely to walk away. (As someone reminded us, there was that time when Selmar, Dan and Matt were drinking in the kitchen together.). I certainly don't see him being unpleasant to Tatty.
Hur-hur is sly! He would certainly seek to cement his place at the Chateau by whispering in ears. All "charm" on the surface but running to his "girl"friend the minute they moved away. I bet both Selmar and FRK were the subject of a lot of pillow talks. Nati was given the role of dispatching them, keeping their lily white hands clean.\

@French Maid - you tell us that you stayed at the HMN. It must have been fairly recently as you say you observed Nati bullying Tatty first hand and yet you tell us that "she had tinder dates making booty calls frequently during the covid." How would you know this? Who were the four volunteers during your stay? Are we to understand that these volunteers chose to complain to a guest? Were there other guests staying at the same time as you?
One more question, were you a patron when you booked your stay at Lalande and did you make a complaint about your experience?

Last edited: Saturday at 8:40 AM

Reactions:You, Sasha Groves, Wluiki and 54 others

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
...interesting...a ‘legal contract’ description was made by our newest tattler...’peppercorn rent’...hmmm....

...now...wonder who might say such a thing...let alone...apply it here...🧐

...carry on...not outing...just amused by the verbiage...and enjoying the show...😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
...interesting...a ‘legal contract’ description was made by our newest tattler...’peppercorn rent’...hmmm....

...now...wonder who might say such a thing...let alone...apply it here...🧐

...carry on...not outing...just amused by the verbiage...and enjoying the show...😎
Is that an English term? Can you elaborate I am not familiar with this.
Thanking you in advance.

Reactions: 18
Well @French Maid as it's a new thread I'll make it easier for you. Here are my questions again from page 5 of the last thread. I'm sure you don't want to make me feel ignored and not as important as Clara after all I'm almost a VIP.

How long did you stay? (Did you stay your intended duration)
Is payment in cash only? (Easier to conceal from accountant)
Was the food cold by the time SJ appeared and insisted on videoing it?
Were you as cold as the volunteers?
Is the place even dirtier than it appears on vlogs?

And my questions from this afternoon....

Why on earth did you go to the chateau during a pandemic? Were you there when they all got Covid? Did you?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks @MojoDublin for the new thread!

Last thread was wild! I am looking forward to all the drama to unfold in this one... ☕

Previously on tattle....

- SJ attacked PhiPhi for having a crotch, PhiPhi called SJ sans nickers, Mummy had a mini stroke sitting in the middle of this convo... and then PhiPhi in all his class and wisdom, left it all in the final edit of SA GAG!

- Selmar and Tatty have grown some collective balls and are pointing fingers at LL... but the balls are not big enough for them to actually name names

- Finances are still MIA, along with the accountants, chapel restorer, architect, peacocks, AnnMarie's doggos, fanny's nickers, and much more!

- Sus newbies surfaced, shots were fired, tennis matches were held...

- Le/La wild French Maid appeared guns blazing... did not play by the rules, attacked our beloved Queen Clara, said some incoherent mumbo jumbo, muddied the timelines, and did everything she/he could to make Nutty the baddest of them all... but failed to realize tatlers see through all sorts of smoke and mirrors..

- Shitto is in turmoil... no one trusts no one.. it's the wild wild west...
3imd6t.png

- Did I mention the accounts are still missing?

let's see what happens now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Thanking you in advance.
It's a very commonly used term here meaning a nominal rent - not really a legal term but would generally mean a token rent below the expected commercial value.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
It's a very commonly used term here meaning a nominal rent - not really a legal term.
Jeeves, (love your input) I have a feeling peppercorn rents were mentioned here back a while ago but my searching hasn't been successful. Do you recall?

Reactions: 8
Thanking you in advance.

...yes...actually..it is an English law term...and can have a broad meaning...but it essentially is a nominal amount made for rent...etc.,
...can also be thought of as a way to conceal...payment...or intent...as I said...depends.

...not the usual term...used in the states...that is why it caught my attention.

...seems ‘someone’ has been collaborating with princess...and snorty...to rattle...tattle..
...can’t imagine who that might be...or can we... 😘

Reactions: 16
Re. volunteers at Lalande.

I suspect the "volunteers" are not declared and have no official status in France. They must be presented as "friends visiting Lalande".

French law doesn't recognise "volunteers" as people who can come to your house and help you for free (food and bed provided).

It's very specific (and complicated). The law makes the difference between "salariat" (paid staff) / bénévolat-volontariat (people who help in Associations) / volunteers (for missions abroad organised by companies/workplaces/departments etc).

Lalande would use the category "volunteers for associations". These "volunteers" are supposed to be declared, have a signed contract with the Association and have their Social Security charges paid by the Association.

Can we bet that none of this happens for all the volunteers we see at Lalande ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Well that last thread was tense to say the least - I guess the girls wanna battle.

Anyway, 2 days until we get the association accounts. I just know they're coming this week, I can sense it.....

Anyway let's hope Blue Nun, or whatever her name is - Argentinian Maid? Cypriot Potwasher? Russian Chapel Restorer? - can keep a civil tongue this thread, although I was living for the drama of it all. Maybe it's Queen Kathy?

Hands down the best profile picture, naturally after Jikki's thighs, remains SadSakCat42 - we love you Ruby xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh my gosh! I am stunned! Thank you so much for the honor of the thread title! I would like to thank my fellow tattlers and Snorts who was such an annoying twit that I finally crossed to the dark side. You all are the best! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Jeeves, (love your input) I have a feeling peppercorn rents were mentioned here back a while ago but my searching hasn't been successful. Do you recall?
I don't remember that - possibly connected with the Pethericks?

Reactions: 6
re: @Maple fairy - Post from last thread
"Was a little confused by that video. The Jarvis clan left in two vehicles however when they were approaching the private club they were all shoved in one vehicle. I thought that was rather odd. Not important but just odd."

Rental car - They got one on arrival in Durban and drove to IJ's late at night. I would suspect they returned the rental car en route to Safari lodge. Stayed 3 nights and then IJ/Percy took them to airport en route to their home.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Well that last thread was tense to say the least - I guess the girls wanna battle.
Anyway, 2 days until we get the association accounts. I just know they're coming this week, I can sense it.....
Yes, it was a real cat fight…😄

F791DB71-E7E9-443B-A613-0AB5A1EF64BA.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
...yes...actually..it is an English law term...and can have a broad meaning...but it essentially is a nominal amount made for rent...etc.,
...can also be thought of as a way to conceal...payment...or intent...as I said...depends.

...not the usual term...used in the states...that is why it caught my attention.

...seems ‘someone’ has been collaborating with princess...and snorty...to rattle...tattle..
...can’t imagine who that might be...or can we... 😘
Def ‘elevated’ legalese - French Maid had a quick nap and an even quicker grammar lesson. French Maid also is laser focused on One Tattler and One Tattler only. Perhaps French Maid is also the proud owner of a Blood Hound?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
@French Maid here are my questions from the last thread that I'd be curious about having answered.

So what did you think about the cleanliness of the building?
Was your room clean and comfortable? I guess you too must have been freezing.
Does Annalise come over more than we see her in the vlogs?
What was your impression of SJ? Did you get to interact with her much?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.