The Chateau Diaries #11 Shat o shenanigans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi natti

Reactions: 7
Me also. I can’t recall a time a heard someone bring so directly rude, cutting and downright nasty - and on camera.

Presumably he was going on a working holiday to tend her lady-garden in South Africa ?

Reactions: 16
I think a later vlog explains that it is the circulation of air through these voids that helps keep the roof healthy However I am not a conservation expert
There is a later vlog that explains that circulation of air through these voids helps keep the roof healthy. However I am nor a conservation expert although I think blocking them up would negate the historical aspect.

Reactions: 5
Do you mean Bernard ?
On Selmars YT is a video "camper ride with Isabelle" where they visit him. He gives her salad and vegetables and she says something like "I never leave here with empty hands".

Reactions: 10
Hi, I agree, but I’m a Brit and saw only cruelty. Nothing was lost in translation here. Gerry bit back....weakly....eyes down.....he felt it too.

Reactions: 14
Booked a river cruise to Vietnam and Cambodia that was similar to one Gerry and SJ went on for less than £2000. Was there fore 15 days May/June 2018

So have you volunteered at the Chateau?
I don't have the necessary skills, can't cook, not that brilliant at housework or DIY and can't dance

Reactions: 9
Does she mention at all when mp bought in 10% what that money went towards. Maybe that help fund her champers and the renovation of nicks apartment

Reactions: 4
Does she mention at all when mp bought in 10% what that money went towards. Maybe that help fund her champers and the renovation of nicks apartment
A viewer sent an obscene amount of champagne and Nic is paying for the work on his apartment...

Reactions: 6
Don't have the IT skills. Have been following these threads for a number of weeks but have only just worked out how I can look at things in my profile.

One would consider with your number of degrees you state that you currently hold, you would easily be capable of doing the research for yourself, rather than attempting to gain investment from amateurs.
First of all, Sandro was addressing me. You assume that I am an amateur, based upon what? Do you know me? No, you do not.

I would therefore request that you leave your suppositions about what I am, or am not, out of this thread. It contributes nothing to the discussion. Moreover, your reaction is an ad hominem.

Reactions: 15
And how much was airfare? And assume you have an income?

Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Working class girl, post: 3568607, member:

I don't have the necessary skills, can't cook, not that brilliant at housework or DIY and can't dance
[/QUOTE]

So it is you Natti Couldn’t have described your lack of attributes better myself ...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.