The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take the stray cat in and you won't have any rodents in the house:)
Yeah, I know. I'm allergic to cats, but even if I wasn't, the stray won't let me near it.

Hi, no luck last night the bugger ignored the cages. The centipedes are very large average about 15 cm and wide in the body, dont look them up they will give you the nightmares. lol. I am so fortunate to live here in the Midlands of Kwa Zulu Natal, the creepies and snakes are just part of the deal. We have a lot of puff adders. Not going to go on now in case I am reported. Have a wonderful day your side, evening my side and SJ is very fortunate as the rain has gone and its HOT and SUNNY for the last 4 days. 🥳🥳 ps no not mint, but unflavoured floss they say. oh well.... lol
You have a smart rat on your hands...I wonder if you camouflaged the cage somehow if it would make the rat more curious about checking it out? Too late, I looked up the creepy crawlies! The worst we have here are black widow & brown recluse spiders, timber rattler & copperhead snakes. Have a lovely evening and fingers crossed you get that rat! We're in store for snow again this weekend, I'll trade you for some of that sunshine! xx:)
Hope the crew from the farmhouse wears appropriate footwear when the venture out on safari...then again, they're probably too perfumed up for any animal to want to devour.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched Billy’s latest vlog, “Bell End”….whoops! I mean “Bell Tower”! At first I thought the title was aimed at Michael! 😆 Billy installed a camera in the chapel bell tower…maybe he can spot where Teabag disappeared!

Billy’s bell looks so small!

723B4C91-78CA-473F-BF5C-9F8356594957.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brace yourselves..."BJJ on tour: the movie"

View attachment 1012462
Oh good lord. 🤪 This is his description...

Come thrift with me in South Africa - we're hunting for antiques and I find amazing Waterford Crystal pieces!! I also explain the difference between decanting and aerating wine and try a South African 'Sherry' for the first time :)

So, how many years has he been drinking legally??? He is not someone that viewers should take advice from.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Come thrift with me in South Africa - we're hunting for antiques and I find amazing Waterford Crystal pieces!! I also explain the difference between decanting and aerating wine and try a South African 'Sherry' for the first time :)

So, how many years has he been drinking legally??? He is not someone that viewers should take advice from.
I remember the prosecco vs champagne tasting, he was looking soooo clueless! (and of course guessed wrongly, whereas SJ was right, bless her) Has he been taking a crash course in alcohol tasting, or does he think that drinking the whole day long is a enough of a qualification? I am seriously allergic to this guy. :mad:

Reactions: 30
I am so grateful that this hairy young man is taking time out of his busy day to explain things to me that I have known for longer than he has been alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Clearly Snorts doesn’t understand his target audience or market. His viewers, on average, are twice his age (or more). For Squirrel to pretend to be knowledgeable or the expert on anything, including alcohol, is laughable…it really just comes across as patronizing to the viewer. Most of his viewers have been drinking alcohol longer than he’s been alive! He’d be better off just filming his daily activities and life (whatever that is?) instead of trying to film “educational vlogs.” 🙄

SJ…you are to blame for unleashing this mess on the unsuspecting viewing public!!! 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry to bother you all with question, but can you give me a quick idea of who this Tess w/Doll person is as related to LaLande and StephaMEME?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Tess Hoffman is preparing to depart for Venice. Will she be hosting the Lalande crew???
👇is her doll's new IG profile pic.
View attachment 1011621
👇 I don't get it and the #, "runs in her tights". It all feels a bit desperate.
View attachment 1011622
@babyhasafabulouslife
12 hours ago
Mom took me for a ride.
#golfcart #naples #pilot #usa #freezing #sundayfunday #as98 #dolcegabbana #runsinhertights #palmtrees #coats
Freud would have a field day with her
You can say that again. I've always known this girl was mental, but the whole doll thing is just creepy and unnecessary.
The stupid doll has served it’s creepy purpose, we talked about Tess.

Reactions: 11
Sorry to bother you all with question, but can you give me a quick idea of who this Tess w/Doll person is as related to LaLande and StephaMEME?
Put Tess Hoffman in the Search and it should give you all the info you want.

@JP in SC Tess is SJ’s American friend. Her family is wealthy her mother owns a Château in France. Tess was with Potty after SJ before & during Ruth. I guess you can say Ruth got the short straw!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
£ 55 FRK wreath workshop, email will tell me what to bring after booking made. At that price she had better not expect me to bring anything.

If you can sell your channel, Teabag will be on to that idea and relaunch himself and new channel "Doing Nothing Myself".
SAVE MONEY

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
This really is hitting a new low, even for Teabag Trotter! How strange that in Billy's vlog tonight he responded only an hour ago:

Screenshot 2022-01-24 at 20.11.50.png

It doesn't sound as though Billy was at all concerned about his brother just a short while ago. How strange that this should come on the heels of Billy liking all those negative comments yesterday.

More likely to be drying out!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
This really is hitting a new low, even for Teabag Trotter! How strange that in Billy's vlog tonight he responded only an hour ago:

View attachment 1012955
It doesn't sound as though Billy was at all concerned about his brother just a short while ago. How strange that this should come on the heels of Billy liking all those negative comments yesterday.

More likely to be drying out!
Either Billy is F-ing with us, or MP has since hit rock bottom and done something stupid.

Reactions: 15
He hasn't put a vlog out for more than a month and yet can't wait to publish a picture of himself in a hospital gown?
Maybe Billy's comment about the camera spotting him is a reference to this picture?

Cue the next sob story vlog - panic attack due to financial worries, pressure of vlogging, trying to work without anyone to help him....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.