The Chateau Diaries #108 Crazy, strange, eyes wide shut, in the middle of nowhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree earlier blog My memory is of Selmar and IJ going in camper van and being in his greenhouse, coming home with lettuce ?
Yes, but I couldn't find this vlog anymore on Selmars YT, he has cleaned up his channel.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He's lost his beanie! Bet it's too hot there for that bit of nonsense!
And yes, that t-shirt is yuck.
It's not the best shirt yes, but it is nice for a change to see him in some ordinary clothes and not something that looks like theatre costume. And it looks more appropriate for his age

Reactions: 18
We haven’t seen it. But that one he put in front of the lake looks so very uncomfortable. Imagine that back rest digging into your back.
Sorry if this has been responded to..... the blue bench was put outside the chateau to the right if you're looking from the fountain facing the chateau. it was originally placed outside of the kitchen but since moved... heaven knows where it is a the moment, maybe at a bus stop somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's not the best shirt yes, but it is nice for a change to see him in some ordinary clothes and not something that looks like theatre costume. And it looks more appropriate for his age
@Xorubyxo123 Think that he could have done better...this looks like it came out of the rag bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I believe there was some kind of disagreement between Billy and Michael. It would explain the title of the new video and him liking comments about his brother. Or maybe Michael couldn't stand that Billy's channel is growing. I mean he pretty much proved you can vlog and edit videos daily, do some actual work and on top of that he has two small children. And Michael couldn't even make one video a week.
I don't like Billy that much, but I have to give him some credit for being consistent and not asking for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Helooooo Helloooo Anybody here? I need some strips. I am going to tame Dan the Gardener's flailing arms! He ain't Italian, it is disruptive and weird looking. Yes, I had stopped looking at his vlogs, but I had another look. Won't happen again, I'll strip him up and be off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Discovered this yesterday ... and noted that Percy is younger than Mummy and hasn't quite yet turned 80!!!!

Also to note that he wasn't widowed very long when he met IJ on the plane in 2014. His wife died very suddenly in her sleep (found a message board with this info on, link below photo) while they were on vacation. She hadn't been ill at all, so it was unexpected.

Attfield headstone.jpg

Percy and Rina Attfield (stunthanger.com)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The t shirt looks as old as him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Anyone got 30 quid to spare? This abomination keeps popping up in my Facebook ads. I know a place where it would be called beau- ti- ful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Seriously Marie? She certainly knows how to grate on the nerves with these grifting attempts...
I've never heard of selling your channel before. Any channel Ive known that has stopped putting videos up, just went quietly into defunct inactive status.
Marie, noone wants your channel 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
£ 55 FRK wreath workshop, email will tell me what to bring after booking made. At that price she had better not expect me to bring anything.

Seriously Marie? She certainly knows how to grate on the nerves with these grifting attempts...
I've never heard of selling your channel before. Any channel Ive known that has stopped putting videos up, just went quietly into defunct inactive status.
Marie, noone wants your channel 🙄
If you can sell your channel, Teabag will be on to that idea and relaunch himself and new channel "Doing Nothing Myself".

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£ 55 FRK wreath workshop, email will tell me what to bring after booking made. At that price she had better not expect me to bring anything.
maybe some packs of those oversized overpriced Nespresso virtuo capsules.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Helooooo Helloooo Anybody here? I need some strips. I am going to tame Dan the Gardener's flailing arms! He ain't Italian, it is disruptive and weird looking. Yes, I had stopped looking at his vlogs, but I had another look. Won't happen again, I'll strip him up and be off.
They are like those tall thin inflatable things you see outside of garages with their arms flailing everywhere

If you can sell your channel, Teabag will be on to that idea and relaunch himself and new channel "Doing Nothing Myself".
Her latest update tells a different story, she says on her IG she's had quite a few enquiries....She's off to Scotland tomorrow with her friend but she is dedicated and excited to have the channel continue with its message of positivity etc

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Yes but the French contractors wouldn’t let her film or speak English! Think of how long the editing would be with subtitles 😂. And they would probably do a good job and she wouldn’t have to beg for more and more money to redo everything
She really just doesn’t get it, a lot of contractors do not want to be filmed, most vloggers just do a walk around before work starts then a few over views during the process after the contractors have left for the day and the a thorough walk through at the end, but oh no that would take planning and organising and would mean holding onto and organising footage, she’s just a train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.