The Chateau Diaries #107 IJ. my legs are more beautiful, SJ ah yes but mine can open further

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, I believe the Fleuries are paying for their own kitchen - not using patron money for this project.

Reactions: 20
Thanks for the tip. I gave up watching his because most of the time I can't understand him and closed captions don't work well either!

Reactions: 12
I have no idea what the cost of a kitchen is in France but my kitchen reno in 2019 cost AUD$40k for a partial as I didn't have to replace the granite benchtops. I hope their patrons and coffee buyers are feeling generous.
I am having a quote next Monday for my ensuite ....... its going to be expensive and I am so glad I do not have a kitchen to do like you did AndAnotherName !!!

Oh...... I am paying for it for myself too !

Stephanie is sleeping at 9:00 p.m. & can't get up for the live chat???? She's either ill with covid or pregnant!
Or Just Plain Lazy !

Reactions: 20
I know for a fact that if Derek Jarvis was still alive, he would have put an end to much of her grifting instantly. This is the whole reason SJ is overcompensating her feelings about Daddy Dearest and his artwork in her vlogs, mentioning him each and every time as if he's still with her, because she knows he would despise what she's doing and would not be afraid to speak up. This way she can at least make it look like the Jarvis family (dead and alive) forms an united front, while in fact she's spitting on her fathers grave by selling her dignity the ways she does.

Hi and welcome, so glad you decided to join!
I really do think her father would have had a problem with Fanny & co and what they are doing. He was a rather formal man and would have hated her throwing herself into public life the way she does and the reputations she thus has build. Yes, it looks like he's been grifting himself too with the granny farming, but the fact that we still have not found any definite proof of it at least must mean most of his schemes were kept in the dark.

I think Natti gets around €1200 per month as income. What's taxed I have no idea.
And you know this how, if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Someone mentioned chateau de la Ferte. So I watched them. These two, put the fleuries and SJ to shame! They are working so hard, I got tired watching them sitting on my couch!

Reactions: 18
Hi! And welcome, obviously, it's fabulous to hear that a former fan has seen the light as it all counts towards the final exposure of who she really is. I am in no way capable to give a diagnosis of what is actually wrong with SJ, I just know a lot is wrong. You might be perfectly right and she sure seems to tick all the boxes, like you say. But unless someone closer to SJ cares enough to get her to a doctor who actually can diagnose her, nothing will happen with this knowledge. I agree with you she is unwell, deeply sad and depressed, but also: she sure knows to use this all for her financial benefit.

Reactions: 34
Welcome to our community of 15 haters tattlers, tattling about common sense and nonsense!

Reactions: 16
Believe me, I've see more than small clips and over the years have build quite a coherent image of who she is. Also: it's a scripted and edited show and she decides what stays in and what's edited out, so the clips we see is exactly what she wants us to see. That's too valuable a tool to just cast aside. I personally know a lot of people who have somehow or in some way interacted with her in real life and I tell you: not one of them would say she is sane.

Reactions: 37
Google says YouTube takes 45% and making provision for 45% French income tax assuming she is declaring???
She is living off the patrons for everything else.

Reactions: 6
I think Natti gets around €1200 per month as income. What's taxed I have no idea.
The question is : are they legally declared to the French authorities ?

Anyway, with 1200 euros per month, she won't have any revenue tax to pay. Or very very very little.

Reactions: 8
Yesterday's Cadeau left me very sad, I could relate to the stories, having lost one parent in similar circumstances, but why write to Stephanie about it? Did they not find confort in real life? I feel sorry for them. And why is Stephanie exploiting these personal tragedies to appear as a new mother Theresa? And am I over sensitive, or was PJ even louder than usual from behind the tripod?

Reactions: 31

Reactions: 5
And the saddest aspect is Greg sent his package some time in September (according to his comment re vaccine). So possibly 3-4 months since he wrote his terribly sad letter. Could Natti not fully open packages, read letters and give these poor fans who send Christmas related gifts some comfort or joy, some priority?

Yes I agree Bubble Girl Mama wanted that kimono. Possibly for payment for wedding dress do up.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.