The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, the patron video may indicate ONE of Nic's grievances with old Steph. Despite her knowing, weeks, perhaps months in advance when substanial part owner, friend and chateau enabler would be arriving, his apartment is left to the very last minute to remove ALL of the chateau junk that had been dumped there.

In fact, the mirror was not moved until after everyone arrived and we can see all the dirt left on the floor and probably elsewhere. Could she not have had this done, a week prior with Marie Poppins (who is quaking in fear that some fools will soon be sending another 12 piece cutlery set to add to her polishing chores ) giving the whole apartment a thorough clean. What a welcome!

To pack up, drive and arrive with partner, son, your 2 pets and find a ruddy great mirror blocking your view which required, the next day, all the furniture moved to get it out. Indicates Fanny's affection for the Larkin brood - i think that is rather shabby treatment. She KNEW when they were arriving !! grrrrr.

Reactions: 58
But you are forgetting, she will also teach you how to be a goddess in the lunch break!

Reactions: 19
My friend received hers, about a week after she unsubscribed.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure that Kathy didn’t know what hit her when she posted her La La Lande video. I think her latest (and possibly final) comment on the subject was well done. In her first La La Lande commentary, she was just expressing her own personal experience and opinion…nothing sinister…no ulterior motives. Then she was attacked by these crazy die-hard fans. And to think Tattle is called a “hate site.” Kathy comes across as very calm and rational…someone who was caught up in the hype (like many of us) and eventually came to her senses.

I love how she’s holding a hedgehog in the thumbnail!

Reactions: 49
Thanks for the information. We don't pay for water here in Ireland unless you have a private well and associated costs.
The government tried bringing in charges and water meters acres years ago but it was not a success and cost more than it raised. People who paid ended up being refunded but people who got a payment in lieu of having their own wells got to keep it.

Reactions: 10
The standard dropped considerably on Tattle over tha last few days (weeks?).

Reactions: 2
Just thinking the same thing this morning.
I received a book on Meditations of Stoicism from my oldest son for Christmas. It is very "cerebral" for me but good! I am at the early section saying the only thing we can control for the most part is our mind....controlling our own mind.
Can't control others...parents, children, coworkers....
And I thought....for sure....no matter how much we point out and prove SJ's narcissism and greediness ....she is going to do whatever she chooses.
She will continue to screw Snorts....and spend others' money. And rip people off. Because she can and chooses to.
Yep, she is a yuck.... And supporting and screwing a super yuck.
Her choice.
We are not going to control what she does nor those that are brainwashed by her.

Reactions: 26
The standard dropped considerably on Tattle over tha last few days (weeks?).
No, we’ve always been a bunch of miserable low lifes, jealous of SJ’s success. We don’t know how to live, love, or laugh.

Reactions: 43

Kathy's a dream - love her. That hedgehog too - she's a shit stirrer and she knows it. I hope she gets herself something nice from the paycheque next month.

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Life isn't fair Carole, sorry to burst your bubble! If that woman (who shall remain nameless) chooses to open the gifts off camera, those gifts would soon dry up. By opening them in front of a massive audience it drives more to send gifts. Monkey see, monkey do. Sour grapes my arse. I don't have "a patronage" and have no interest in receiving gifts from people who don't know me from Adam (or Eve). Hey, even my family cannot find a gift for me for birthdays and Xmas as I have no wants (not even an effing "cute hedgehog").

When in France.........
6 hours ago
OMG I almost choked on my Falafel reading this.

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Not brave, just real.

Reactions: 45

My response:

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@caroline gooder Caroline do you work for the Jarvis family or are you a full time stan? The asinine amount of money that people throw at SJ is more than enough to get proper heating in that crumbling dump she calls a chateau. Talk about cringe.

Reactions: 42
Not all heroes wear capes.

Reactions: 38
If Fanny asked for unopened letters I might become a paetron. How much paper would it take to print out tattle?

Reactions: 23
No, we aren’t but most of us got here by being disturbed by something Spenderella did that seemed incongruous with the rest of her narrative. We can offer support and the truth. Real change is up to each individual.

Tattle has really lifted my spirits during a stressful time so thank you all.

Reactions: 26
Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.
My thoughts too. A week ago it was only a requirement to isolate till the results of a day 2 PCR test received. Maybe she got a positive result. I've just come back home from 2 days in Suffolk and can report that there was no sighting of Gerry or her and Phillip I'm feeling a bit sad as I waved my daughter off this morning on the ferry to The Netherlands for her to drive to Germany for a 7 month tour. Sod's law that its been announced that France will re-open its borders to us tomorrow and she could have gone on the Eurotunnel which takes 35 minutes compared to the 7 and a quarter hours on the ferry.

Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.
She has no filters on probably, so she looks like her normal self.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Caroline Gooder blaming the lack of progress with the heating system on the unavailability of geothermal heating experts in the area. Funny they were able to get it installed in the first place. Any work that happened the had to have been propelled by Derek Jarvis. I don’t believe France is a third world country. It’s more about not wanting to put the time and money into maintenance and when forced to repair has cut corners. I know we have chewed on this for awhile. Her remarks really got under my skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I have the same feelings about him. He gives me the heebie-jeebies and I also don't like the way he twisted everything for his move to France and the stay they had last Christmas (2020) when he shouldn't have been travelling.

Reactions: 12
The comments under the latest When in France's videos are so different than the usual ones on CD channel... No deleting, no superfans.

Reactions: 22
OMG!! I just love her!

Reactions: 20
This is exactly why there is no point in worrying about what is beyond our individual control. Cuts down on stress once you've fully come to that realization and put it into practice. Good on your son for gifting you that book.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.