Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Linus

VIP Member
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:
Answer to your question: the ones that compete with their daughters for their husband's attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Espe

VIP Member
She does look ill and very stressed but that does seem to be her natural look when she's not caked in make-up; the mania and over-excited presentation is also a sign of stress. She used to be much calmer; she must realise that people are beginning to see through the veneer. How she can call those videos "patron updates", I can't imagine. It's all stuff that she keeps repeating time after time. There is never a real update. Both patrons and non-patrons, everyone, has seen the moving of the panelling before, plus everything else she mentions. There is absolutely zero, as usual, as to how she's spent their money and what has actually been achieved in the month that followed the previous video. Surely, each monthly update should be different from the previous one and show actual stages demonstrating what has been done in the last 4 weeks and proving that there is progress being made, however slowly.

BJ might as well not have been there at all when they were lifting the heavy mirror, etc. You could see that he was not bearing much, if any, of the weight. When he was handed a piece of panelling to carry on his own, he looked shocked and almost insulted that Amaury would expect such a delicate flower as himself to bear that load (a very narrow panel) on his own! He is no more useful than Antoine would have been. He looks vacant and child-like, actually Antoine has a far better personality at his age! Also, where was Nic, why wasn't he helping? I think Amaury gets really sick of hearing SJ laughing and wittering on all the time while the others are doing all the work, he doesn't find her behaviour amusing. She does that with Ian, Dan, and everyone else who is actually doing any work; it must drive them mad.

• Heart
  • Haha

T Rex

VIP Member
Hello Tattle Baes! "T Rex in Da House"... Cheers, jeers and tears to be had by all. You have been quite chatty, and it's going to take a hot minute to catch up on your posts! (Threads are moving at warp speed these days- bravo "All You Cool Cats and Kittens"! Sorry, for the Carole Baskin reference- I literally had a Joe Exotic try to purchase a lot from me this week, and had to tell him that he could not put a mobile home on the lot nor keep tigers there due to the HOA. I wish I were making this up!) Sillymar and Tattered's latest Christmas prezzy vid popped up on my feed, and started playing on its own, much to my chagrin. Oh vey, whilst Silly finally got a microphone (it's odd being able to hear him speak clearly), I think Marie's video of snowy roads was far more riveting (which was also dry as toast without butter.) Sillymar has a mountain of presents to open, most of which consisted of hygiene items (is that a hint?), and some of them were from Tatty's friends- an odd lot who gift Axe body wash and deodorant for Christmas. (Mr. T Rex found this to be hilarious- "SERIOUSLY?!? Well, in all fairness, the hairy man does look homeless.") Selmar received about 15 gifts, some of them wrapped in Tattered's home-made paper that she stole the idea from Anna of the Fleuries (I doubt Anna cares) and from him, Tatty received (her face, whilst opening them, was unmoved) Christmas ornaments and a vegan cake. (Tattered kept reaching for the cocktail in front of her. It was a revelation that the viewer would need one as well to survive this "cadeaux".) I am surprised he did not gift her with a bag of carrots, but Sadie would sue him for some copyright infringement, as the Pethericks now claim bags of carrots as their creative content. Suspect Tattered shut Sillymar out, as he appeared the next day, wearing an elf hat, giving a senseless story about a drunk elf, with a bag of presents for her. (I'm not sure what room she was in when it happened, but it seemed to be the loo.) Suddenly, her voice actually had inflection and seemed much chipper. Cut to Sillymar's offerings- some candles, and a pair of socks. Oh vey, why on EARTH did they even upload this? I suspect Sillymar is trying to save money for their D&D Renn-faire Princess Unicorn Tango-fest Shitoo, so they probably agreed on not spending/buying much, but Tattered wanted something thoughtful (I mean, they are at $9,271 of their $534,838 goal with 9 days to go- they are almost there... 🤪. ) And that is the T Rex "2 Pence" Recap. "'Watching it so you don't have to!" (Unless you have insomnia- then, I HIGHLY recommend this video along with Marie's "Where I Grew Up" vlog-far more effective than 2 shots or an Ambien at bedtime!) Hugs and love, Tattle Baes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Oh to be able to have an ‘off record’ natter direct with you for a totally uncensored (where no holds were barred as is required here to protect anonymity) update!!! 🤣
To be honest, the whole anonymity thing bugs me the most. To protect my identity is the only way to keep reporting accurately on her misleading conspiracies to gain even more wealth, but it comes at a cost, not so much for me but for the ones who get blamed for my indiscretions.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

CountessPompidoo

VIP Member
Another slight to IJ tonight with SJ announcing that her Mother always told her growing up she didn't have good legs. What sort of Mother body shames a young girl?
When she was older and decided she did have good legs and told her Mother this, IJ retorted 'well they're not as good as mine'. What a cow :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old!!!!! :ROFLMAO: (Kate clearly hasn't got her facts straight)
Said the shittelaine from her beachhouse in SA...thanking her new patreons for bringing Lalaland back to life.. :devilish: those patreons are bonkers..

• Haha

Espe

VIP Member
Available on YT
Chateau Diaries
Just watching that interview with Selmar again really confirmed the negative influence that SJ and her chateau have on many others there. In that interview, Selmar was a completely different person to the one he is now. Of course, his use of English was never very good but he was much more confident and managed to communicate well. He also looked much better: healthier; fresher; cleaner; rosy cheeked and very happy. He was altogether more positive and cheerful and even appeared more attractive. Now, he is a shadow of what he was; he looks much worse and far less healthy. Despite his claims of being happy with Tatyana, he comes across as being more miserable and more inarticulate. Like Marie, and maybe with SJ's encouragement, he started vlogging which just made him look ridiculous by exposing his limitations, as happened with Marie. Life with SJ at LL seems to have a very negative effect on some, if not all LL folk. Selmar has certainly lost confidence and motivation and generally seems to have let himself go. Is it because his dream of having a relationship with SJ didn't come true, combined with the realisation that YT and grifting does not work for all and can result in exposing lack of skills, ignorance, and greed, and so encourages a lot of negative and hurtful feedback? Marie managed some material success but is clearly not content. Both Marie and Selmar brought some baggage with them but they were initially much more optimistic; the longer they stayed at the chateau, the more diminished they became. I hope Steph one day realises this.

• Heart
  • Sad

Granola Chic

Did anyone else notice just before the list of patreons is read at the end Fanny has added.

"If you enjoyed this video please leave a like because it helps us enormously with the Youtube algorithm, and for more Chateau content don't forget to subscribe."
Steph had a minute to include that nonsense, but she did not take my name off the credits YET! It's going on the 4th month now! I do not want my name associated with that circus of a YouTube channel any longer.
Maybe my lawyer needs to send a letter?

• Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I was just thinking about Don Jarvis’s statement about her and Phyllis doing PCR tests. So we have received intelligence that Don Jarvis and the chateau actually had Covid in November. The UK govt guidance, as of last month, is that you should not take a PCR test within 90 days (3 months) of a positive test as it may show up positive once again and effectively give you a false read. Soooo if SJ has taken a PCR test (which she is obliged to do in order to enter SA) then there is a high risk she’ll be grounded and quarantining in the UK for 7 days. Hence her nervous anticipation of her result - if she had nothing to hide her results would be of no concern to her travel plans. I suspect she’ll come up negative because most people don’t have issues with the PCR tests after 1 month of first being positive.
Thanks for explaining this, because I was starting to doubt my own info and thought I might have been wrong about her having Covid. Good to know I wasn't and it makes the whole idea of quarantining more sensible. Now I wish I could somehow prove she did not quarantine (because she really didn't), but that would endanger my identity here.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
just watched selmar and tayana open christmas presents... truly crap gifts..
I would suggest them to take their happy lives offline to prevent any more embarrassment and focus on building a live together without bothering others with their impossible fantasies.

@Clara Burnett dying to know have you tried Potty’s sourdough bread? Maybe it’ll give your identity away as he seemingly doesn’t attend the shitto much
It's sourdough bread, nothing to rave about. The little fancy boy learned a trick, nothing too special. And yes, I've tasted it.

Last edited:
  • Wow

shaken&stirred

Chatty Member
Kathy's a dream - love her. That hedgehog too - she's a shit stirrer and she knows it. I hope she gets herself something nice from the paycheque next month.

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Life isn't fair Carole, sorry to burst your bubble! If that woman (who shall remain nameless) chooses to open the gifts off camera, those gifts would soon dry up. By opening them in front of a massive audience it drives more to send gifts. Monkey see, monkey do. Sour grapes my arse. I don't have "a patronage" and have no interest in receiving gifts from people who don't know me from Adam (or Eve). Hey, even my family cannot find a gift for me for birthdays and Xmas as I have no wants (not even an effing "cute hedgehog").

When in France.........
6 hours ago
OMG I almost choked on my Falafel reading this. 😜😂

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Not brave, just real.
Not all heroes wear capes.

• Haha

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member

Could someone get a hold of a BBC journalist and tell it like it really is :unsure:
However, Ms Jarvis admits that she didn't factor in just how expensive it would be to pay for the upkeep of such a huge, old building. "I didn't realise how much money it would take to run," says the 50-year-old!!!!! :ROFLMAO: (Kate clearly hasn't got her facts straight)

• Haha

00Seven

As frustrating as it is that Stephanie has to be out of the country for projects to get finished at the chateau, I'm really enjoying Dan's recent content.

I have sympathy for some (not all) of her projects taking a while because that's what happens sometimes. We bought a house in April 2021 that needs extensive work, and just found out that it will not be finished until early summer 2023 at the earliest. Planning takes time, permits take time, and some things need to be done seasonally. However, I don't think that SJ realizes that to keep people on board with the long timelines for the major work, you need to also be able to do smaller projects (and show them completed!!) in order to keep your viewers engaged. The vlog started out as a lifestyle vlog, but it took off during the pandemic, during which it essentially had to become a reno vlog because SJ couldn't live her usual lifestyle. Now that she's returning to her usual ways, the viewers/patrons are getting pissed because this content isn't what they signed up for.

Maybe its just me, but seeing things like broken doors and crumbly walls getting fixed is just so satisfying. Watching Philip sort china or spend her money on Emmaus tat is not.

Also - the stuff that Dan's being doing isn't even that skilled. It's stuff that SJ or PJ could absolutely do after being shown how. But no, PJ would rather delegate the projects to the "help" than roll up his sleeves and help out. What a joke.

• Heart
Do do do do do do do......Do do do do do do do......

We hear the drums echoing tonight
she only hears the whispers and the snorts of Philip Janssen
She's coming in, 12:30 flight
The air inside the plane is borne with virus and infection

She looks at Scot man along the way
Hoping to tell him not to disapprove that her boyfriend's gay
BJJ turns to princess just to say
"Don't worry girl I'm staying here with you"

"It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing on this earth your broke gay boy will never do
To bless the rodents down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had (ooh, ooh
)"

Mummy cries out in the night
As she grows restless, wondering how her princess is beholden to him
She knows exactly what to do tonight
To finish him by adding in some walnuts in the creme brulee
She calls dear Mason in New York, "Hurry boy, she's waiting here for you!"

It's gonna take a lot to drag BJJ away from her
There's nothing on this earth that her broke gay boy will never do
To bless the rodents down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things he never had (ooh, ooh)

I bless the rains down in Africa
I bless the rains down in Africa
(I bless the rain)

cd278.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I got a lot of wonderful and lovely messages, asking about my newest avatar.

Today, I am very happy and excited to tell you that this is the actor Robert Sheehan.

If you want to know more about me, why don’t you support me on Patreon?
With your help, I will be able to continue posting high quality content.

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Way, a new thread.
No plans on telling the Patreon members, how the money has been spent for the last 4 months and next week we will have a Success Story interview with Marie.
"Accountability?! Save that for February. Tonight we'll have sushi!" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick

chillijam

I thought Dan did a good job on the doors, security issues aside 🧐, but I'm flabbergasted AGAIN that basic maintenance like that hasn't been done in now 17 years!!! Beyond belief!! I would be utterly mortified if I was SJ, shown to be such an incompetent slack-arse and with the place in such poor shape. I guess she truly doesn't see it as others do, it's all about glitter and f*ckery to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Perplexed bee

Wow, how long will this comment remain on YT (snarky..):
(edited: I myself am more speculating about a non-binary identity, à la Jonathan from the queer guys)

Alexandre VonBayern
Want to congratulate Phillip on her transition...as they say love is love .. becoming a woman in front of the world is so brave .. bravo... seeing her in a sensible heel and skirt standing in the loo fussing with her baubles then to amaury and Dan with digger I feel stupid for not guessing before the announcement... flying to SA to get IJ approval after such an announcement is extra brave ..

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Are they quarantining in London because she was sick? Is it part of a requirement for the travel they are doing, or are they just trying to be overly cautious? She doesn't look well .... not rested, that's for sure.
No need to Q in London. They could have just transited enroute to SA, but why stay at the shitoo and put away your own Christmas tat, when the London flat has heat.

Where's Curtis when you need him? #eyeluggage :LOL: ✌

View attachment 985544View attachment 985545

She looks like she hasn't slept in 12 days!
Did she go to London for lip fillers?

The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

View attachment 985553
Nic was there speaking, but I think he wears a mask as an excuse to hide the fact does no work around the shitoo. It’s his holiday place. Potty atleast helped with the panels, but then straight back to bread making. What a pair of lazy gits.

Last edited: