Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Cat T.
2 hours ago (edited)
Phillip, nice to see you working hard at changing a lightbulb. Hope it wasn’t too much strain. Also, you are looking lovely today! I see you raided Stephanie’s closet again. I do hope you at least left her lacy under bits alone. There are boundaries…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Trengilly

VIP Member
I’m sure that Kathy didn’t know what hit her when she posted her La La Lande video. I think her latest (and possibly final) comment on the subject was well done. In her first La La Lande commentary, she was just expressing her own personal experience and opinion…nothing sinister…no ulterior motives. Then she was attacked by these crazy die-hard fans. And to think Tattle is called a “hate site.” Kathy comes across as very calm and rational…someone who was caught up in the hype (like many of us) and eventually came to her senses.

I love how she’s holding a hedgehog in the thumbnail! 😆❤

Kathy's a dream - love her. That hedgehog too - she's a shit stirrer and she knows it. I hope she gets herself something nice from the paycheque next month.

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Life isn't fair Carole, sorry to burst your bubble! If that woman (who shall remain nameless) chooses to open the gifts off camera, those gifts would soon dry up. By opening them in front of a massive audience it drives more to send gifts. Monkey see, monkey do. Sour grapes my arse. I don't have "a patronage" and have no interest in receiving gifts from people who don't know me from Adam (or Eve). Hey, even my family cannot find a gift for me for birthdays and Xmas as I have no wants (not even an effing "cute hedgehog").

When in France.........
6 hours ago
OMG I almost choked on my Falafel reading this. 😜😂

When in France.........
6 hours ago
Not brave, just real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Granola Chic

Boy oh boy, people really liked the idea of names behind the paneling, over two hundred viewers signed on to be patrons. She will be out buying more chandeliers and ugly misplaced trees.
Wonder if that includes a signed card also?

Interesting the tired-looking 50-year-old (lol BBC) casually mentioned she will not be back "home" until February. Hopefully, her mother can talk some sense into her while she is on such an extended visit.

Stop with the gift opening on Mondays. Once you stop airing the packages, people will stop sending.
Stop with Philip in the videos. Honestly, if she wanted to keep her love life private, she would have kept him private.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Stefanny can always travel to the UK because she is a citizen but how did Snorty sneak in? France has banned travel to the UK without a compelling reason which needs supporting documents. Snorty would/should have been banned from leaving France directly to the UK. Did he go via Netherlands? Something fishy going on there, too.

"A compelling reason must be given for travel to or from the UK, for both unvaccinated and vaccinated persons. These reasons will not authorise travel for tourism."
"The Government equally urges all travellers who had planned to go to the UK to postpone their trip."

I still believe they came to London through Holland. Again, I can't tell how I know without giving too much away, but let's say that's what my eyes and ears told me.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I was just thinking about Don Jarvis’s statement about her and Phyllis doing PCR tests. So we have received intelligence that Don Jarvis and the chateau actually had Covid in November. The UK govt guidance, as of last month, is that you should not take a PCR test within 90 days (3 months) of a positive test as it may show up positive once again and effectively give you a false read. Soooo if SJ has taken a PCR test (which she is obliged to do in order to enter SA) then there is a high risk she’ll be grounded and quarantining in the UK for 7 days. Hence her nervous anticipation of her result - if she had nothing to hide her results would be of no concern to her travel plans. I suspect she’ll come up negative because most people don’t have issues with the PCR tests after 1 month of first being positive.
I think you nailed it. She’s testing positive because she had it. Next question. Did she have it and then travel back to the Shitoo, or did she get it traveling at Christmas and made it back before she tested positive? If so, how did she get into London? She’d need a clear test to get in. Maybe she’s quarantining because she tested positive on arrival? I bet it’s a big old mess. Her lies can’t keep up.

Reactions: 42

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Well hello. After months of reading your comments, looking through all the threads and devouring the Wiki I might be ready to join in. I am from England. I have also been a devout member of the Grey Gardens aficionados since 1978... Jerry is my friend and I have several other contacts who were involved. It was the similarities that drew me to watching the shittoo probably.
Welcome! Looking forward to your views on the mess our charlataine-hoarder is making (and I don't mean just at her HMN)!

Sure, I just watched it. He's in Fanny's pantry. Ooh er... 😲
Not even in her pantry just yet, but in the small corridor leading up to it. On the list of prioritized jobs to finish, that might be the lowest one. Oh well, it's pretend-work anyway, isn't it? And it's not as if SJ is coming back real soon, so why hurry?

I wonder why she (SJ) didn't give bait info to certain people in order to see if anything was divulged or have I watched too many detective dramas?
Oh, believe me, she does that ALL the time. I'm just trained enough to double or triple check things before I spill the beans here.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I would imagine any sane man would be running for the hills after a few minutes of her company.
They usually do. That's why she's left with the creeps and the weirdo's (nordic and otherwise handicapped).

When was that tango pic taken? Before Squirrelbaby arrived? If so, Sillymar and SJ were definitely doing the vertical tango.
There are at least two incidents that I know of where SJ and Selmar no doubt left for her bedroom together, after he had locked Diesel in his van. Do I have the pictures to prove it? No, sadly I don't. Does anybody else want to talk about what they thought witnessing the interflow between those two? I highly doubt it, for gossip does not compensate the disgust felt at the time. Does SJ regret it ever happened? Definitely!

Does she still think she knows who you are?
I'm sure she's as convinced she does as I am she doesn't have a clue. Pray it stays that way!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

arwensgal1975

VIP Member
I wonder how much do they pay Caro ? 😂

Nico
18 hours ago
Does anyone know what is going on with the heating?? Has Stephanie addressed it in a Patreon video or even a regular video that I have managed to miss. Is there a reason that they are waiting to get it fixed, seems ridiculous!!

Hide reply

caroline gooder
14 hours ago (edited)
They have discussed this issue continuously on the Vlogs. The chateau is in the middle of a rural area in the middle of a pandemic. They need a Geothermal expert, a good new overal design for all the wings, new radiators (more per room) and they are adding more insulation as they renovate. They insulated the attics, Natti's and Gerry's appartments, under Isabelle's appartment and now are working on the Grand Salon. Also the rendering of the outer skin will begin this year. Rome was not built in a day. A five year plan is ambitious enough.
Show less

My response:

GDBgB8vxdtIiakcwPQXiAfU3=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Arwen Gail
1 second ago
@caroline gooder Caroline do you work for the Jarvis family or are you a full time stan? The asinine amount of money that people throw at SJ is more than enough to get proper heating in that crumbling dump she calls a chateau. Talk about cringe.
emoji_u1f911.png
emoji_u1f911.png
emoji_u1f911.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think his output for work declined along with his enthusiasm for her.
This is exactly what happens, again and again and again. She lures them in with her sparkling personality and her well acted charm, and once they start to see her for who she really is and start to doubt some of her decisions, it's too late: she has already found somebody else who is just as enchanted by her as you they were in the beginning and all that's left is for them to stand by and watch them take over. They lose interest themselve and start working less hard, making themselves even more less valuable for SJ. Because of the initial love bombing, leaving does not seem like a viable immediate option, but when they finally do leave it's usually with the message they will return soon. Some do, they never learn and are truly lost. Selmar seems to be one of those, poor guy.

so Dan has found the key..not of Fannies chastitybelt....i think a lott of keys will fit in that old lock...:rolleyes:
You'd be foolish to think there even was a key for something so widely accessible.

It would appear that even Brenda felt the idea of crowd funding a gift was too much
That's just being the coward she is. As always, BG is protecting her own position without admitting what her group is about is just morally obnoxious. I dared her before to speak up, she never does. We all got her number and know exactly where that woman is coming from.

I feel like he is really lucky to have a paid job doing whatever he wants, brings his kid to work and films it all (at a chateau with a pretty good internet presense) for his very own youtube channel. Works out pretty well for him (and his family) and also SJ.
If I were Annalise I'd be very happy when he'd stop filming at home and keep me and my personal shenanigan out of the picture, just like he's doing basically. Especially with the knowledge they have about how SJ's behavior has ruined privacy for everybody around her, it really pays to be careful. So basically, by not showing too much of their private lives in his vlogs, he's actually taking really good and sensible care of his family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Caroline Gooder blaming the lack of progress with the heating system on the unavailability of geothermal heating experts in the area. Funny they were able to get it installed in the first place. Any work that happened the had to have been propelled by Derek Jarvis. I don’t believe France is a third world country. It’s more about not wanting to put the time and money into maintenance and when forced to repair has cut corners. I know we have chewed on this for awhile. Her remarks really got under my skin.
A few months ago, when Amaury and Dan we’re struggling with the system, SJ pulled out a large file (Daddy was organised) which was the original, detailed heating plan from the contractor who installed the geothermal system. I recall she came in the room and presented it in a very air-headed fashion like she didn’t know if it was the important file they needed. I don’t understand why they just don’t contact the original contractor.

Previously she locked up for winter and could ignore the heating. Due to the vlogs, the inadequate heating is constantly highlighted and by continually procrastinating the repairs she’s just putting more pressure in herself and making the problem bigger and worse than it is (and it’s now pretty bad). That just adds more pressure, and high-strung Princess Stephanme doesn’t respond well to pressure. If she just addressed and fixed the heating in a logical, matter-of-fact manner then it would bring much relief to her both physically and emotionally.
This is where Potty and Nic let her, and their investment down, because they know she’s not good with the infrastructure work and her track record of decisions (ie: draining the lake) isn’t great. The co-owners should step up and help with these infrastructure/large repair activities, but they are both 2 lazy gits who deserve to watch their shitoo crumble into disrepair and lose value. Stephanme, Potty and Nic all deserve each other!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I think you nailed it. She’s testing positive because she had it. Next question. Did she have it and then travel back to the Shitoo, or did she get it traveling at Christmas and made it back before she tested positive? If so, how did she get into London? She’d need a clear test to get in. Maybe she’s quarantining because she tested positive on arrival? I bet it’s a big old mess. Her lies can’t keep up.
According to my latest info, she got it the last time she was in London, Christmas shopping with Dan. She told everyone it was just a cold, but she did test positive on her return. Because she was 'so busy' with the advent vlogs she only used the self-tests at home and only much later had a PCR test, which came back negative, at least that's what she said to everyone at the shitoo at the time.

• Angry
  • Sick

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
I thought I saw a thumbnail with Amoire but then I couldn’t find the vlog, but I did find a very interesting singles party that was held at Shackteau, Fanny seemed much more “normal” and mummy too way back then
I don’t know why I went down this wormhole last night but on Instagram she has several videos from when she first starting doing Instagram- circa 2017. Isabel and Percy were there and she was doing a ton of cooking for workshops. She was traveling like four or five times a month. Totally different personality. She actually seemed to work. She was tooling around in her shitty cars and seeing friends. She definitely has always traveled. There was a really shabby chic vibe going on. Like hey we own this big house but we don’t really have much money, etc etc. Potts was around more.

The money has gone to her head. Completely. It’s obvious she has had some kind of baseline income, probably from an annuity or something, but it obviously wasn’t enough to fund anything past her travel and little shopping exploits. She was in Amsterdam a lot.

She has built a little persona for her YouTube channel, and it’s not the real her. Her current boy thing isn’t the real her either. Potts is the real her. I also think though that a big part of Potts appeal is that he photographed her constantly. Other than Sir Snortsalot, she doesn’t have anyone to do that for her. Or she didn’t, until Dan. I think Snorts ought to be very wary of old Dan. Dan could replace him in a skinny minute. Not in the bedroom, but definitely behind the camera. She’d be smart to do that and get someone else for the bedroom. Snorts is wrecking her roll. His influence on her wardrobe choices is so bad. Granny chic is in but he isn’t doing it the Gucci way, if you know what I mean.

She has to keep the renovation stuff going because that is what her YouTube audience wants. She needs to leave it to Ian, Anne Marie, and Dan and rejuvenate her social life starting with jettisoning her boy thing. She’ll be back to cooking for workshops with an overgrown landscape soon enough if she doesn’t.

• Heart
  • Haha

prettyplease

“Thank you guys for moving OUR mirror to OUR grand salon. WE thank you”
How annoying would it be, to be moving a very heavy, potentially breakable object, and to have someone following you, filming, constantly narrating, shrieking how the mirror will break at any moment. I would have set the mirror down, and kicked her arse. I was going to say, pushed her out and locked the door…only we know none of the door latches or locks work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

NotAChatelaine

VIP Member
Thank you, @MojoDublin, for posting the latest latest Patreon vlog.

The panelling and the giant mirror fantasia demonstrates, once again, that SJ has not got a clue about proportion, scale or dimensions (quite apart from redefining the meaning of period authenticity). The not remotely Grand Salon is completely unsuited to opulent panelling and a mirror of those proportions. The room has low ceilings and there is no symmetry to window and door positions. The panelling and the mirror will accentuate this. Complete overkill and gilding the lily to the nth degree.

Stephanie thinks she's knowledgeable and.blessd with inherent excellent taste. She's read every book, pored over glossy magazines, drunk Wikiwhatsit dry, visited grand houses - proper chateaux and palaces - and immersed herself in history. And screws up because she doesn't have any real feeling - no gut instinct - for what works amd what doesn't. Mistake after mistake.

(Michael Potts' sour dough paving slabs, sorry...pizza, looked inedible - I almost felt a twinge of nostalgia for the FRK school of culinary oddities.))

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Oh yes...... she thinks she is a "authority" on Everything!
Sadly she has no taste and cannot see it for she is , what we say here - Fanny is "very up herself" and those people never change !
You'll be happy to hear that her lack of taste is actually the running gag in her entourage. This is why everybody is always joking with the "this is my favorite" expression (that "joke" was actually started by IJ, who used the same words to further shame anybody who broke something in the HMN ) even in SJ's presence. When she's not in the room however, the disdain for her sense of style turns a bit bolder. A lot bolder, actually. Fun times!

Still her daughter dotes on her and tend to say nice things about her.
It's actually because of that daughter and her compulsory vlogging behavior the world knows exactly how evil the mother is. If SJ so dearly loves the old hag she could have kept her out of the line of fire, but she used her own mother to gain more sympathy for herself and outed the devil in IJ. Would she be grateful for the exposure? I doubt it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha