Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diesel

The standard dropped considerably on Tattle over tha last few days (weeks?).

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
Her stepdad was 43 last week. He's probably a few years younger than her mother but I imagine that she was probably quite young when she had FRK, maybe 18? Her youngest child is now 9 yrs old.
wow, am I looking at the right man? He looks so much older than 43 to me, more like 63 !!!

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
OK...I got a notification that Dan had a new vlog out so I clicked on it....but there was no sound. I clicked out of it and went to Billy's vlog...again no sound so I traced the problem down (it was on my end) and went back to find Dan's vlog and it's no longer there...anyone else see it?
turn the volume up?

• Haha

sadie2

I had another look at her grandmother. I think she was a dwarf. Isabelle is not much bigger. She looked to be barely over 4 ft tall.
I've never seen a pic of her grandmother, must have missed it and couldn't find when "searched". If not too much trouble, could you post? :)

Reactions: 1

Reader's digest

VIP Member
Annalise appeared to withdraw from his vlogs some time ago. She’s shown at lalaland when cutting hair and briefly (in the background) at socials but otherwise it looks like she’s told Dan to leave her out and he’s respected that. I’d be very grumpy to have so many people filming for vlogs around me!! BTW I love reading your contributions Clara! Oh to be able to have an ‘off record’ natter direct with you for a totally uncensored (where no holds were barred as is required here to protect anonymity) update!!! 🤣
Here the telegram messenger number☺ : +43112233444555

Reactions: 1