The Chateau Diaries #106 Even as a grifter she is quite stupid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes...... she thinks she is a "authority" on Everything!
Sadly she has no taste and cannot see it for she is , what we say here - Fanny is "very up herself" and those people never change !

Reactions: 21
@Heathcliff likes her legs so they must be great... What a thing to say to a girl!

Reactions: 17
My dear fellow, for a gay man you do an awful lot of mentioning of female genetalia and making it sound like a pate...

Reactions: 21
@Heathcliff likes her legs so they must be great... What a thing to say to a girl!
My wife said the same thing. We are in agreement that the old lady is evil. If she sees a camera she turns on the "sweet old lady" act, she is a true manipulator. She has never treated her daughter right, it is evident. Still her daughter dotes on her and tend to say nice things about her.

Reactions: 29
The Story of Philip Janssen's Life.

View attachment 985553
It that constant yearning for love from her, that's never been there,or never will be! Very sad!

Reactions: 26
Looked like it was In 3 pieces, or the mirror was broken!

Reactions: 9
I've never gotten that far. I switch off before the inane announced names at the end. ( I learned in the early vlogs not to listen )

Reactions: 17
Totally spot on!

Reactions: 18
Can any of you haters cough up 1. link to video where Phillip arrives on the terrasse and sees Stephanie for the first time 2. News on Ann Marie and his Latina on holiday 3. Naked shots of Phillip and Stephanie on the beach in SA. Thank you in advance.

Reactions: 19
You have a very valid point @oooLaLande.
To any cow reading my post, actually all cows, whom I may have upset by comparing you to IJ. It was a stupid and thoughtless comment and I apologise unreservedly
from all cows across the world.

Reactions: 13
That is acceptable. Depends how far you want to go-
Subtle:
'he has blinded himself.'
He's working his muscles in his hand regularly.
He loves himself-
He's pulling the monkey (possibly a flying one)
More aggressive:
Tosser
Jerk off
Banker

In his case though I would use Wanker.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.