The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! We are all delighted you chose to join us and have lots of good stuff for you to read. It might be a good idea to start there, by reading, or if you have already done so, follow our tradition of introducing yourself before you ask for information. Just a tip.
Oh ok, I wasn't aware of this tradition. Well, I am 25, currently trying to pursue career in law. English isn't my first language.
I stumbled on Michael's channel first, during first covid quarantine. And after seeing his "detective videos" with Stephanie, I started watching chateau diaries too. And since she is more consistent with uploading new videos, I kind of abandoned his videos. Now I watch hers, Billy's and Dan's videos mostly. Well that's it :)
I found this blog after her latest video, it didn't make sense to me how all projects are just left unfinished or didn't even start(Chappel for example) and how slow everything is.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I dont know who that lady was, but she seems to have a bee in her Bonet.

Look im all for having a good laugh at the people, but we cant always be so negative. I am a tattler and proud but to an extent.

Ive seen some people that have been mean about Curtis's new vlog.if you are a prude dont watch or dont say anything. he stated its for his channel, and in fairness it was all a good joke. probably something like an inside joke. I thought it was fun.

if you haven't seen it
Maybe you haven't been too involved with what's going on in the HMN, but to give the Snorting Squirrel an apron with a naked David on it is to give him a gift with a much broader context than simple fun. Evrybody - not just us but SJ's fanbase as well, assumed The Cameling Toe is gay, remember? Some of us are still not convinced he's not...

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I hope Kathy is amongst us because Kathy represents the majority of SJ's followers in terms of her demographic and the very fact that she is disgruntled enough to post this onto YouTube should send shivers down SJ's spine. This dissenting voice should speak to SJ's militia more than us. It would seem that GAG is the biggest bone of contention for Kathy, no real hard hitting mention of the lack of progress on the chateau. Kathy seemed concerned with the charity aspect and whether it was morally correct to be sending someone who is clearly not down on their luck expensive gifts. She's right! If you were to add the sum total of all the gifts and P&P, obviously the crocheted squirrels amount to nothing - sorry ladies for your hard work but it's true - you'd raise far more than 23K euros a year, I don't doubt that for one moment.

Reactions: 30
I'm a bit sensitive to these unhealthy relationship dynamics as a divorcee, determined not ever to get into another toxic relationship. I'm not saying Edd and Anna are toxic, but geez Edd - lighten up dude! I get you're a perfectionist, but ffs - dial down the grumpy old man vibe!
Ed is a well practiced PRIG

His arrogance is only superseded by his complete and total ingorance .

No amount of vlogs with him walking his child can rehab / his image

Not funny - or witty he NEEDs Anna to soften the viewing

If he’s not walking in front - or talking about himself- his eyes are signalling move on tit up talk about ME .

His begging bowl is out because he’s totally jealous of the size of stephanoligy

Can you gather I think he’s only marginally better than the filthy bucket 🪣 we call METHERICK 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 21
they weren't doing that, its quite obvious a joke. and by the way men have treated women like pieces of meat for centuries, so reversing it may be the kind of joke to wake people up?
Bless your heart for thinking that, but maybe it's time for you to wake up? Two openly gay guys giving an in-tha-closet-squirrel THAT gift is in no way a reverse of how women are or were treated, it's a direct an obvious statement that was very well understood by The Cameltoe.

it was just another way to show him that he still is a boy.
Agreed. A very GAY boy, that was the message.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh ok, I wasn't aware of this tradition. Well, I am 25, currently trying to pursue career in law. English isn't my first language.
I stumbled on Michael's channel first, during first covid quarantine. And after seeing his "detective videos" with Stephanie, I started watching chateau diaries too. And since she is more consistent with uploading new videos, I kind of abandoned his videos. Now I watch hers, Billy's and Dan's videos mostly. Well that's it :)
I found this blog after her latest video, it didn't make sense to me how all projects are just left unfinished or didn't even start(Chappel for example) and how slow everything is.
Thank you for that introduction. Your career in law might come in handy at some point here, when her tit really starts hitting the fan. For now, I must say I almost feel a bit jealous of your innocence and the gems that lay ahead for you to explore. You are so right about things not making sense and what's more: that's just the start. Enjoy gathering the background information you need to further appreciate the trainwreck called Jarvis.

Proof you Need fresh blood thats Not drawing a pension
We don't need that kind of "fresh" blood, thank you very much. If you don't know how to voice an opinion and substantiate it with arguments, you will be called out here for unsavory practices. But again, that's what you seem to be here for anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It seems S and S and SJ haven't completely given up on each other as Sara has started making costumes for the Venice holiday in February. Who else do we think is still on the trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was very amusing when Curtis wanted to know why the plate he had given SJ for her birthday, was no longer displayed on the kitchen shelves where it used to be. SJ had no idea where it was and was clearly embarrassed that it was no longer on show. She then found it in the cupboard. This was surely a foretaste of what is likely to happen hundreds of times when patrons descend for the open days. The gift givers will all be eagle-eyed, roaming the chateau looking for all the gifts they lovingly bought, wrapped and posted at great expense. If that doesn't convince them that SJ has lost the stuff, forgotten about it, or taken it to the nearest brocante, they must be blind. SJ has demonstrated so often that she doesn't remember things that were sent (at least, she only remembers the really good stuff like Tiffany silver). She so often says what she intends to do with something and then it never appears again. As demonstrated in the recent gift grab, she doesn't even know if some things are still being framed or not. She has been given so much that it's impossible for her to remember what she's got and where it is and, in any case, she's not interested in the vast majority of stuff. The givers are blind and deaf but I am looking forward to them hunting for their stuff; that will be worth watching!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
"Baronennui98,
I made three posts I called that faggot pants bisecting his nutsack a cameltoe and BOOM... Proof you Need fresh blood thats Not drawing a pension ...you cant meme because you take yourself seriously...bless your old fat fupas ladies...

Ummmm Baronennui98 welcome... kinda. The language in your post is highly offensive (the use of Faggot is gross and homophobic) and the video you post is simply unjustifiable violence. I think I can speak for all Tartlets by saying we wish no physical harm to any of the cast of the Chateauverse, just legal ramifications, maybe a prison sentence, cough cough SJ. I'm in my early 20s and from what I have gathered the contributors here are very diverse, and pensioners, with fupas or not, are more than welcome to express their opinions. Maybe you ought to read the room Sis, or get on QAnon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
SJ is like Goldie Locks, in search of the right size...

James Jardine, who was too big for her. Philip Janssen is too small. Who was/is just right???
Perhaps, she likes a wee pee or no pee at all??? 🤫

1641986170752.png

SJ wee pee.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is crazy. Absolutely crazy. What site is this woman writing on? Facebook? Stephanie and co, we know you read here - this must be shut down as this seriously will be the straw that breaks your gritting back.
How does this woman not know if it is SJ selling this silver to have her fans buy it for her and send it to her?
How gullible are some people? Why would anyone want to club together to buy an expensive gift for a woman that sees more money then most would see in a lifetime.. These people should have their WI FI disonnected and get a real life. This is worrying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So I've just caught up with Edd and Anna, and their concrete and pool shenanigans.

They are definitely easier to watch and they are doing a lot of work.

But is it me, or do many of the couples doing these channels have grumpy men and down-trodden women? I'm a bit sensitive to these unhealthy relationship dynamics as a divorcee, determined not ever to get into another toxic relationship. I'm not saying Edd and Anna are toxic, but geez Edd - lighten up dude! I get you're a perfectionist, but ffs - dial down the grumpy old man vibe! And also support your wife! Be actually nice to her, instead of saying she can't do x, y or z. Yeah - she bloody can do that. It drives me crazy when all I hear is Anna saying how great Edd is and how she couldn't do this or that. To me that's low level gaslighting.

I honestly don't think Ed likes being filmed so much. I think he would rather be able to crack on without that concern. It might work out better if Anna filmed what work has been done later, and doing the commentary herself. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 11
Who else do we think is still on the trip?
I found it slightly odd. Dull & Duller are going to the Venice Carnival with ChâteauLove, no mention of La Jarvis and her posse.

RE: Phyllis: As much as I dislike the 26-year-old child, are we actually sure, that he is gay (or in the closet), and not just an effiminate bisexual/pansexual/châteausexual boy?
I'm not coming for anyone, just saying that bi-erasure is a thing - putting my two cents in the pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.