The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great video ! She is exactly as I thought the majority of granny fans would be … but perhaps more sophisticated:)

I nipped into Grubby Gift Grab and thought ditto. SJ barely did an OOO and an AHHH before she was all “YOU have them Marie …”
And have you noticed Steph's face when Marie answered that they would take only one pack of mini handkerchief for the whole family ? It was hilarious.

The Chatelaine simply didn't understand what Marie was saying (whaaat ? You refuse a gift ??)and after a few seconds of pure disconnection, managed to think of an escape in offering the handkerchiefs to Natie behind the camera...

😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This lady needs urgent help

View attachment 983465
Okay, let me speak directly to SJ about this here, since I know she's reading: whenever you receive this "gift", you are to send it back to the sender OR pay back the ones who donated for it, preferably double. This is getting out of hand and you KNOW you are the one to blame. You can not (i repeat CAN NOT) with a straight face open this gift on camera, pretend to be surprised and just say 'Thank you, I can't believe how generous you all are.' We are all watching and we all know what happened here. Be warned. Be very very warned!

I am surprised she did it as she is so lazy.
She didn't. Nutty did.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This lady needs urgent help

View attachment 983465
And since I'm speaking directly to the lurkers from shittomania anyway: Dear Brenda (yes, you, Gibbons), this is happening in YOUR group and you are the enabler. What are you going to do about it? We got your number too, you know...

The post seems to have gone... poof... Dear Brenda is fast on her feet today
Deleting posts and comments is not good enough and NEVER a solution. It time to speak up and call out the grifting, educate the fan base and move on. Nothing fast about BG, it's long overdue.

I am probably off topic..new here....but, what is the go with Philip Jansen? Or Snorter?
You have so much joy waiting right here for you if you just start reading. Enjoy. Start with the wiki, the best liked posts per thread and you'll be up to speed and ready to talk with us, knowing what it's all about. Welcome!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Welcome new Tattlers. I read your posts and am interested in your views of the behaviours of SJ and co. Also what brought you to this site and why. I celebrate you now commenting or just reading.

Personally I am a bit uncomfortable with comments which denigrate people’s bodies. I mean none of us can control genetics, can we? May I ask we go easy on such body focused comments. Regardless of the ability of Tattlers to scroll past and ignore such comments; the comments are online so searchable and traceable.

I know I am not a cleanskin in terms of degrading comments on SJ and co. But the Sara stuff is making me uncomfortable as it is plainly cruel.
I agree with you there. Feels like we are bombarded with new people (fabulous) but we have to keep in mind that they have tried this trick before: putting in comments for the single reason they can put us to public shame with their audience later for body shaming and other disgusting stuff. Won't work, but still...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Anyone know what the bit at 14:50 is about?
Steve says healthier than last year, and Fanny is says a little bit she's feeling lighter because she was expecting it?
So I watched Curtis's new vlog last night. I see stepfanny was wearing a mic, and so was Filippo, I dont think they expected the interruptions.
as for the apron, I thought it was really funny, we cant be all serious all the time

Reactions: 9
Great video ! She is exactly as I thought the majority of granny fans would be … but perhaps more sophisticated:)

I nipped into Grubby Gift Grab and thought ditto. SJ barely did an OOO and an AHHH before she was all “YOU have them Marie …”
But Sqirrelbaby seemed to be encouraging SJ to keep them - he's such a greddy little parasite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dont know who that lady was, but she seems to have a bee in her Bonet.

Look im all for having a good laugh at the people, but we cant always be so negative. I am a tattler and proud but to an extent.

Ive seen some people that have been mean about Curtis's new vlog.if you are a prude dont watch or dont say anything. he stated its for his channel, and in fairness it was all a good joke. probably something like an inside joke. I thought it was fun.

if you haven't seen it

Reactions: 8
So I watched Curtis's new vlog last night. I see stepfanny was wearing a mic, and so was Filippo, I dont think they expected the interruptions.
as for the apron, I thought it was really funny, we cant be all serious all the time
I don’t think it was funny. I think they were pushing him around a little bit. I’d be pissed to get a gift like that. It was gross if you ask me. Not that I care about him at all. It was kind of putting him in his place. Treating him like the piece of meat that he is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t think it was funny. I think they were pushing him around a little bit. I’d be pissed to get a gift like that. It was gross if you ask me. Not that I care about him at all. It was kind of putting him in his place. Treating him like the piece of meat that he is.
they weren't doing that, its quite obvious a joke. and by the way men have treated women like pieces of meat for centuries, so reversing it may be the kind of joke to wake people up?

Reactions: 5
But neither Curtis nor Flip are women..

I am not Flipfending, but a lot of men or woman would be ashamed or offended by that.

it was just another way to show him that he still is a boy.

Reactions: 17
i remember him starting on Dan’s vlog, where he quickly became a comedy duo with Johnny Cannelloni.
Or Jimmy?

some time later he started posting very aggressively anti-lala stuff, some of them very disgusting.
He's a condescending pratt.... there are udertones of chauvinism with him when engaging with women..

Reactions: 6
Hi Gaby - welcome. Would appreciate if you can you please clarify your question re: Snorty.
Going on as in? His crotch area? Heaven knows... my bet is its a pair of rolled up socks.... his table laying skills? he doesn't have any...his relationshiop with SJ? Everything is on her terms, he's filling in a gap (literally) until some one better takes her eye. What did you want to know specifically?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the ex-patreon rant: This "send a card to patreons" business, who has crunched the numbers? In my estimate, it's a bad deal at the lowest tier, after summing up all the expenses (card production, perfume drops, envelope, postage, signing..). Why promise it, for marketing reasons? Hoping the patreons then move on to higher tiers?
She doesn’t send them

Randomly maby 1/3
But anyone who asks … where’s the card is deleted and banned

If they make a fuss - your gone
So there’s no 3700 ppl with cards 🎴

Maby 200-300 … at BEST 😈

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Sara & Steve arrived about 6:00 p.m for the train-wreck cocktail party, stayed the night and were gone the next day,
The reason S and S had to stand in the kitchen looking awkward while Curtis filmed the ragu cooking, was because their hostess just left them there and no one bothered to take them to their room. After a 2.5hr drive, they would have wanted to settle in; SJ is a terrible hostess!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That popped up on my YouTube feed, too. That woman should come here and vent!

RE: Her doubts regarding SJ's unflamboyant signature - mine matches. I think it's her handwriting, but interesting to note she no longer writes her messages out by hand. All I can think is that she really has shown favour towards me and forgiven my terse tine of questioning all those weeks ago (means a lot SJ hugs and kisses) or, most likely, her hand hurt and she thought duck this bullshit - Natty get the printer ready.

I do completely agree with dearest Kathy's sentiments - spot on!

9172AA56-CEF0-4017-BF56-1AF3BD785664.jpg
Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 10.14.04.png

What a Queen?!

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 10.21.27.png

Screenshot 2022-01-12 at 10.23.28.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.