The Chateau Diaries #105 The grift that keeps on giving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a weird vlog from curtis morningwood....the akwardness of them all...toward eachother..and that ragu..i didnt see him seasoning that stuff..The apron...yes thats a slapp in the face if your receive that as a gift...from 2 gay people who would clearly want to put their hands in Snort his pants...yuk...too obvious...i recognise that sort..Manor and maker...well they for sure didnt feel welcome..Snort just stood there..he clearly needed a drink..and didnt lift one finger..it just felt to me like a bunch of people who are at a very boring reception..and try to make something of it..clearly it didnt work..i suspect that happens a lott at that dinnertable..
Definitely awkward. Sara & Steve arrived about 6:00 p.m for the train-wreck cocktail party, stayed the night and were gone the next day, likely before SJ got her ass out of bed. I don't recall any video in the court-yard waiving them off, wishing them a Merry Christmas or biding them a fond farewell and welcome return the to shitoo.

Reactions: 18
Don't throw shade on Daleks like that! (Love me some Dr Who) They exterminate not delete.
I spent a lot of time hiding behind the couch from the Daleks, I would not hide from Flip.
Let's send him some weeping angels. They would fit right in at the HMN.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OK so at the risk of being hailed down and as a non sewer who is not slim, I liked Sara’s dress and her efforts. She explained the belt was a fill in for the function. I also like the full skirt look on her (but needs a shorter top, structured bolero jacket).
I’ve had a life of certain friends and family members critiquing my looks. Now I just wear what makes me happy and comfortable, given what I observe as the crazy shift young people do to their bodies and slutty stuff they wear.
BTW - I love how young people tell me they are “authentic” (supposedly unlike me) - whilst I am looking at spray tanned, fake eyelashes, enhanced hair, whitened or capped teeth, lips injected, Botox filled, boob enhanced multi pierced and tattooed bodies flashing at me. (And yes I work in HR)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The Youtuber German in Venice filmed multiple vlogs of the homeless situation around Venice beach. It was so depressing to see the extent of the homeless situation there.
Venice Beach (tangent)
Many years ago, four of us lived out of our van (where ever we could park it) off Venice Beach. We were travelling south to Mexico but stayed in LA for a couple months. We met many street kids/young adults during the time that we stayed around VB. One evening we were invited to watch a movie on a stolen tv and DVD player in one of the public washrooms that was found to actually have power. Many of these young individuals slept in ‘flop houses’… houses that were newly abandoned or in transition from being moved out of and sold.
It was an honour to have watched the movie in that disgusting washroom and changed me forever.

Everyone deserves a roof over their head no matter.

All these kids wanted was to feel cozy with a familiar and universal escape.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
OK so at the risk of being hailed down and as a non sewer who is not slim, I liked Sara’s dress and her efforts. She explained the belt was a fill in for the function. I also like the full skirt look on her (but needs a shorter top, structured bolero jacket).
I’ve had a life of certain friends and family members critiquing my looks. Now I just wear what makes me happy and comfortable, given what I observe as the crazy shift young people do to their bodies and slutty stuff they wear.
BTW - I love how young people tell me they are “authentic” (supposedly unlike me) - whilst I am looking at spray tanned, fake eyelashes, enhanced hair, whitened or capped teeth, lips injected, Botox filled, boob enhanced multi pierced and tattooed bodies flashing at me. (And yes I work in HR)
I don't sew all the time and I'm by no means an expert either, but due to having a non off the rack body type, (inverted triangle, busty, slim hips, chubby) it became necessary for me to be able to alter clothing so I didn't have to wear t-shirts and jeans all the time. I learned that separates work best for me (short waist) and discovered later on that wrap dresses were my friend as well. I dress for comfort too...pretty much always have since graduating high school because being busty, it's easy to look 'slutty' even when you don't intend to. I applaud Sara for taking the leap and sewing a dress, though I don't know how comfortable I would have been in something that to me looked unfinished and I agree with you--a bolero type jacket on top would have evened her out some. I also love that the dress has pockets--all skirts and dresses should!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I was surprised that I thought Saras' dress looked nice on her when she arrived at the Italian Night vlog.

Reactions: 8
No hail. WTH? I understand! They should be trying to impress you!

I interviewed a man who actually lifted his leg and tooted during the interview. Thanks, glad the interview was comfortable for you. That shortened the interview as you can imagine. It always felt like my interview room must be a confessional, I had to steer people back to appropriate topics all the time. Don’t waste my time.

It’s only when you get older that you find out how little you actually know. I have hope for people.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker, but didn't post yet. One day I will tell you why I was so fed up with SJ that I came here.
But for now I just wanted to show you this You Tube video that came up in my recommendations on YT from an ex-patreon ranting about SJ. It's inbetween the other ranting. She had just gotten a Thank You card by SJ though she had cancelled her patreon membership months ago.

What a quirky bird!!! So odd! But SO glad she called out SJ!!!! Bravo!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
No hail. WTH? I understand! They should be trying to impress you!

I interviewed a man who actually lifted his leg and tooted during the interview. Thanks, glad the interview was comfortable for you. That shortened the interview as you can imagine. It always felt like my interview room must be a confessional, I had to steer people back to appropriate topics all the time. Don’t waste my time.

It’s only when you get older that you find out how little you actually know. I have hope for people.
I have had a rougher day than usual. So thanks for that post! I laugh hysterically every time I read it!

Maybe I am hysterical😬😲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't know why I torture myself but I've just read the Cadeau vlog comments. Where do these people come from?! I have to sit on my hands to keep myself from typing snarky or belligerent replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't know why I torture myself but I've just read the Cadeau vlog comments. Where do these people come from?! I have to sit on my hands to keep myself from typing snarky or belligerent replies.
No, you should shitpost there. Don’t hold back!

I have had a rougher day than usual. So thanks for that post! I laugh hysterically every time I read it!

Maybe I am hysterical😬😲
Trust me if there was a position for clearing a room, I would have offered it to him on the spot. He was an overachiever.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.