The Chateau Diaries #104 it was all claws on deck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go… making way too much sense! You wouldn’t fit in at La La Lande!

Just kidding…you’re absolutely right…they should zone the building for more efficient heating. My house is not nearly as big as SJ (by far) and I have two heating/cooling zones in my home. And, they can do other things (like heavy interior curtains over the windows in winter, repairs to the windows, insulation) to help keep in the heat and reduce the expense.

Reactions: 26
Similarly with The Orange Twit here in the US.
The whole reason for that vlog was to sell peoples name on the door. She knows how to con people. Many Patreon never been to France and have their name permanently on a wall in a chateau is a dream to them and she played on that emotion

Reactions: 22
I shop at Aldis in Texas and I love it. I am single so it being on the small side I love and also they have a great wine and cheese section and great prices

How can you up and leave without removing and packing the decorations. She has to be the laziest human.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
we have that..it works really well.you have to leave the heating on..but not so high..we have different boilers connected to eachother..but we can use them seperately..but we still move out in winter..a cottage is better to keep warm..only heating one section of the house comfy still costs a fortune in winter..we keep the heating on at all places..low heated..like 15 degrees C..otherwise the furniture, artwork and the floors will get damaged..you must keep the damp out.. we keep the shutters closed too..the place looks like a haunted castle in winter..its the only way to keep the costs low and the place in good shape.

Reactions: 26
Are you sure she hasn't given him the go-ahead to do these things? I assume he's not making big gardener bucks right now, given the season. Surely (?) he is being compensated for his chateau caretaking. Since he doesn't seem to be content to sit around with his thumb up his.... or browsing eBay or design mags, or Christie's auction websites, I guess having a bunch of small jobs to do would be a little more desireable. But alas, I guess I'm Danfending.

Reactions: 24
There's a lock on Madame's Apartment. In the behind the scenes Curtis video she had locked herself out of her Apartment. Or maybe Phiphhi was locked in so he wouldn't snort during the photoshoot.

Reactions: 24
As I said before how can heating not be first on any list.

Reactions: 19
How does a tattle user name become traceable?

Reactions: 14
As I said before how can heating not be first on any list.
Uhm, if you are Fanny, and unless you actually have to spend an actual Winter at the Shitoo- "A heating system is so overrated." I suspect it'd be a different story if Fanny couldn't escape to SA. She and a box of rocks share the same common sense.

Reactions: 17
Now that the international Statesman and Nobel prize winner Nelson Mandela has been likened in status to our dear Fanny, I find it only appropriate, that since she's in South Africa, that she and her little kafir, One Ball journey out to Robben Island, laden with toile de jouy, shiny baubles and spare porcelain and brighten up his apartment there in order to spread "the love , joy and happiness" to all who come and visit.

Reactions: 16
I'm behind but I keep reading about Marie giving up on Haworth. Where is this coming from? Is it because of that one IG post about wanting to change spaces? I think she just means out of that sewer shaped dungeon she is tucked away in? If she leaves Haworth where she has some good support, I can't imagine her leaving so soon. I guess we will see soon enough.

Reactions: 15
I seem to recall her having a brother and sister, fairly close in age to FRK.

Just checked - she's the oldest of three children.View attachment 973379
I'm curious where this photo is from?

@KiKiGee Is that IG story of Marie's still posted? I don't use IG much, but I can't seem to see it on her page, I was going to read comments. I may just not know what I'm looking for! Are stories in her main feed, or do I need to click on something else?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Stories only stay around for24 hours unless they are added to the highlights. These specific ones are expired.
If they are active, you can click on the profile pic to see them

excuse the high quality picture markings I’m lying in bed and typing one handed as I have IV in one arm!

Makes complete sense given her absence in the vlogs before she left, and quick departure if she was caught on screen.

I really thought that Snorts preferred the company of man. I also don’t understand why it is taking so long to finish Natti’s apt. It took my husband and six months to build our home.

They want to make the downstairs loo a landmark!!

I suggest stiffy writes the names of patrons on the door of the loo instead of grand salon.. since their money is going down the shitter anyway…

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.