The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Philip Janssen @bee french It won’t, but we’ve got something special planned for you all
And there it is

It’s no longer Stephanie Jarvis chateau diaries

It’s WE …. She’s completely fucked
What a start to the new year 😈
Parrrfect 😈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
The thought of 2 months of boring safari videos means they’ve lost me as a viewer till they get back. I find anything like that incredibly dull.

Reactions: 23
Poor MPK…realizing that Squirrel will go on safari with his BFF (SJ) while he’s left out in the rain. Over the last year, Snorts got a trip to Barbados, NYC, Italy, and now South Africa. All Michael got was a few days in Paris with SJ. Hope the months-long stay in Madrid was worth it, Michael. All you can do now is stand by and watch as Squirrel has all the fun. Get back to work on the cottage!

C8B47018-92C6-421C-8B88-27CFC32C1C3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What luck huh. An unemployed would be actor arrives as a Workaway at a chateau. He works his way into the knickers of the keeper of the keys, a woman old enough to be his mother and then some. He wheedles his way into her lingerie drawer with stories of Granny’s department store teasets and grandad’s bone/salad plates. In return she keeps him - she feeds and clothes him, she takes him about the show like a pet hamster. This provincial youth travels overseas and as the rest of us wait and wait to fly, he gets sponsored to flash resorts in the Caribbean, boutique hotels in the USA and now Sth Africa.
A man who wouldn’t have a show of affording a safari for decades, if ever, nabs a large share of money donated to a woman we now see as a cougar and spendthrift. Watch out for the wildlife squirrel, you’re a sad excuse to manhood, but you’re half a feed to a hyena.
You encapsulated all my thoughts 💭
3D8458DE-E314-4841-93A2-BFD39F45B387.gif

I salute you agent 007 -
DB9 on driveway 😈
A2D85C95-BCDD-4C4D-821E-7CE19BCCA198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I guess Stephanie and Michael have had the same problem. They lived in the middle of nowhere and were single. There’s apparently no one to be met there. Stephanie has, however, been very lucky converting volunteers into bed partners, whereas Michael, has not been as successful. Maybe she could write a book. “How to find Sex Partners in the Middle of Nowhere - Tips and Tricks”.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I guess Stephanie and Michael have had the same problem. They lived in the middle of nowhere and were single. There’s apparently no one to be met there. Stephanie has, however, been very lucky converting volunteers into bed partners, whereas Michael, has not been as successful. Maybe she could write a book. “How to find Sex Partners in the Middle of Nowhere - Tips and Tricks”.
Even better, a new, additional, vlog series! Now that PJ is sooo good at editing, easy peasy.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Interesting news old' second-rate camera boy is headed to SA. It might make for interesting (in the most craptastic sense) viewing.

Of course they will not make many videos in January. I'm betting she made way over $30,000 in advertisement revenue last month alone. In contrast, January is just about the worst month...so why bother for so little pay?

An end-of-the-year project re-cap would be nice, including goals for next year. Additionally, a nice simple vlog, where there is no gift-grabbing, buying $100 bottles of wine, or running around sticking the camera in someone's face would be nice. Back to the basics...something in the order of cleaning up Christmas or a sewing project. Calm the hell down.

P.S. Dear CD...with the reduced workload of filming and editing, can you please take my name off the wall of shame that proceeds the videos? I haven't been a Patreon to your channel in months. ~Thank you in advance.

I wonder how many other ex-Patreon's are in the same predicament?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Snorts Camelpants is going alright. He can't stop talking about it. It's exasperating, apparently.
Oh I do hope one of those safari animals does something rude to Snorts.

Looking at the thread title: there are two people who don't have to give back much money, delusional S&T are now at about 1.7% of their kickstarter goal, their latest vlogs were not really helpful. I keep on wondering if they have already payed a non-refundable deposit on their dream chateau, and will come out of all this debacle completely bankrupt? In that case will S go back to Lalande?
From what I understand, unless you meet your goal with Kickstarter, no money is exchanged. So those that pledged will not be out anything and S and T won't get any of it. Fair enough!

From what I understand, unless you meet your goal with Kickstarter, no money is exchanged. So those that pledged will not be out anything and S and T won't get any of it. Fair enough!

Reactions: 15
Poor MPK…realizing that Squirrel will go on safari with his BFF (SJ) while he’s left out in the rain. Over the last year, Snorts got a trip to Barbados, NYC, Italy, and now South Africa. All Michael got was a few days in Paris with SJ. Hope the months-long stay in Madrid was worth it, Michael. All you can do now is stand by and watch as Squirrel has all the fun. Get back to work on the cottage!

View attachment 963899
Too funny! I can't express how ashamed I am that I once cheered on this abominable woodland creature, even supported him through the original "Ange stole my designs!" cry'athon!😳 Feels like it was in my past life now! But thanks to MOLD himself kindly directing me to this site, my naiveté finally got flushed down the non-existent cottage loo to re-emerge on the other side as a supreme loather extraordinaire with 20/20 vision and an extreme allergic reaction to all things MOLD. Still watch the odd dull vlog of his every couple of months purely for the Cringe Factor 😝 Thank you, Michael, for gifting me my crystal clear eyesight, better late than never to be able to say with my hand on heart how repulsed I am by your miserable sneaky grifting ways.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

That would be great however, one of the ideas put forward was that they will drum up as much money as they possibly can. Say they get the total to about 20-30K. They will then add the money they've got waiting as a deposit to this total (via anonymous donors) so that they meet the target, and therefore get to keep all the money from Kickstarter. I honestly wouldn't put it past them. Watch this space.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
That would be great however, one of the ideas put forward was that they will drum up as much money as they possibly can. Say they get the total to about 20-30K. They will then add the money they've got waiting as a deposit to this total (via anonymous donors) so that they meet the target, and therefore get to keep all the money from Kickstarter. I honestly wouldn't put it past them. Watch this space.
This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking! but that means that they would have to drum up 360-370k to get hold of the pledged 20-30k! If they already have that kind of stash of dosh they would be wise to go and buy themselves a more modest chateau (a doer-upper), which would be far more realistic and sensible!

Reactions: 13
Phil said maybe February so they will stay till March 😁

Mummy might say "ratatouille a la africanaise" , very hot

Here it's a staple since Worldcup 2010😂
where? what country. I dont follow sport. its got no aubergine or courgettes in it btw. :) its just a tomato based sauce really.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is EXACTLY what I've been thinking! but that means that they would have to drum up 360-370k to get hold of the pledged 20-30k! If they already have that kind of stash of dosh they would be wise to go and buy themselves a more modest chateau (a doer-upper), which would be far more realistic and sensible!
I agree. But I think the whole scheme is a scam thought up by Princess Pointy Ears, who will run off with the cash and kick poor dull Selmar to the curb.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It had to be hard work during today's Cadeau to ohhhh & awwwwe over the crap gilfts they received. I honest to God don't know how they do it and keep a straight face.
I just can't watch the Gift Grab but I am so grateful to those of you who take the poison. Lordy, those dresses! Snorts wanted to see the dresses tried on so he invision how he would look in them without doing it on camera. I think the pink one is more to his taste. The blue one is just a mess. I do think someone may be pulling their leg with these ridiculous gifts, but why would you go the bother and expense? And, why oh why, would anyone think that pink baby doll dress would be appropriate for a woman in her 30s or 40s?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Too funny! I can't express how ashamed I am that I once cheered on this abominable woodland creature, even supported him through the original "Ange stole my designs!" cry'athon!😳 Feels like it was in my past life now! But thanks to MOLD himself kindly directing me to this site, my naiveté finally got flushed down the non-existent cottage loo to re-emerge on the other side as a supreme loather extraordinaire with 20/20 vision and an extreme allergic reaction to all things MOLD. Still watch the odd dull vlog of his every couple of months purely for the Cringe Factor 😝 Thank you, Michael, for gifting me my crystal clear eyesight, better late than never to be able to say with my hand on heart how repulsed I am by your miserable sneaky grifting ways.
At some point, when Snorts gets dumped, it will be interesting to see how quickly MPK weasels his way back as a “regular” in SJ’s life and vlogs. His channel is a mess and he’s losing patrons…being SJ’s sidekick is looking more and more like a better gig. Parties, trips, drinking, gifts…sounds a lot more fun than working on a drafty old cottage.

Reactions: 25
I wonder what ever happened to those t-shirts???🤔 We know that the logo is no longer being used on the YT flogs.😂
Those white ones are different with Steve's peacock logo on. Last night's were blue with Chateau de Lalande written in glitter!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Our niece is quite well known in her country. My husband was not amused to find that her mother (his sister) born elsewhere and that he named as his niece's father, among lots of other inaccurate "facts". It was eventually corrected after many months. Not a reliable source of information.
Just to clarify- it wasn't suggested that he had fathered his niece but as his sister had retained her maiden name after marriage, it was assumed that as they shared the same surname, that he was the husband! Someone who created the entry had put 2 and 2 together and made 5.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.