The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again, Pa Petherick to the rescue with the Range Rover! What would these boys do without him? And where was Michael? I guess he didn’t want to dirty-up his pure white sneakers. He’s a man of leisure.

Reactions: 29
Wow that video has so many cuts and joins (sorry not the correct terms, but hope you know what I mean) That would have been a marathon of editing.

Reactions: 14
@KiKiGee thanks for uploading original patreon intro blog. My memory is patreon was established, then the charity foundation set up afterwards. Is that correct?

Reactions: 17
Yellow hornbills (aka flying bananas), my favourites, I know them from trips to Namibia!

Reactions: 5
whoa, wait one minute, not so quick! We need to know what the Marquis wore on safari! He may have some tips for PJ!!

Reactions: 34
Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
Lying liars and the liars with whom they keep company.

Reactions: 16
Funny idea ... though Sadie is the last one I'd spend my money to piss on. There are so many others that are far more disserving ....
LOLZ. I meant physically arrange for a tonne of carrots to be delivered. Never in a million years would I give them actual money

Wasn’t SJ in SA around the same time?

Reactions: 13
LOLZ. I meant physically arrange for a tonne of carrots to be delivered. Never in a million years would I give them actual money
oh, I understood!! It would take money to do that though!! I'd rather dump a pile of something that hit her brother more directly .... but what? A pile of knock offs?

Once again, Pa Petherick to the rescue with the Range Rover! What would these boys do without him? And where was Michael? I guess he didn’t want to dirty-up his pure white sneakers. He’s a man of leisure.

View attachment 964526
A "Pa Pethrick" cam would be interesting ....

I do wonder why his cottage doesn't appear to have any progress in it. Sadie & Mo went in there to make a phone call and it doesn't look like anything has happened downstairs on a long time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No, that would actually be useful to them - I have a much more irritating idea! Why dont we all send one carrot, by post - how amusing would that be, every day having to open mail with one soggy carrot in it - it might send a better message I think!

Reactions: 17
I kept expecting Charlie Chaplin to scoot past, twiddling his stick and that stiletto was so near to getting stuck in the radiator...I wished it so hard but she stayed upright.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.