The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor MPK…realizing that Squirrel will go on safari with his BFF (SJ) while he’s left out in the rain. Over the last year, Snorts got a trip to Barbados, NYC, Italy, and now South Africa. All Michael got was a few days in Paris with SJ. Hope the months-long stay in Madrid was worth it, Michael. All you can do now is stand by and watch as Squirrel has all the fun. Get back to work on the cottage!

View attachment 963899
well at least Teabeg had a few good fucks i bet..The Lalanders were busy with cutlery and stuffed animals..omg this sounds weird.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
well at least Teabeg had a few good fucks i bet..The Lalanders were busy with cutlery and stuffed animals..omg this sounds weird.. 🙄
Hmmmm I wouldn't be so sure of that - cocaine use often causes Erectile Dysfunction through vasoconstriction, which essentially makes you flaccid again even if you're aroused. Poor Andrew, and the others,... the untold horrors in that Madrid Airbnb. MPK no hnh ok!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Curtis Ryan Backside's video of his photoshoot with Fanny, I couldn't bear the soundtrack. It sounded like the piano music that was played when the old silent movies were shown 100 years ago, particularly for the car chase scenes ! What a load of fawning pretentious twaddle it was anyway, I hope Fanny got a sore bum from posing sitting on the narrow window sill for so long 😂
Btw i forget to comment on that photoshoot..Morningwood keeps saying that Fanny is so pretty and gorgious..why use Photoshop then. 🙄 ..in other words ..Girl ....your face is getting too old and ugly for my porfolio..we must fix that..i cannot show that..;) when you look at it..his photoshop is really an insult..but i bet she finds it paarfect...and i bet her ass was sore..good for her..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
whoa, wait one minute, not so quick! We need to know what the Marquis wore on safari! He may have some tips for PJ!! :)
Hahaha I wore a t-shirt, a pair of shorts, and sneakers. :LOL: ✌
Knowing BJJ's knack for flamboyance, he might take the route of cultural appropriation and dress up as a Zulu warrior.

71rr53qwgDL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
oh, I understood!! It would take money to do that though!! I'd rather dump a pile of something that hit her brother more directly .... but what? A pile of knock offs?

A "Pa Pethrick" cam would be interesting ....

I do wonder why his cottage doesn't appear to have any progress in it. Sadie & Mo went in there to make a phone call and it doesn't look like anything has happened downstairs on a long time.
Because he gets NO HELP from any of his bone idle children and spends his time helping / working / and looking after that huge place where they all sponge off Gwen and he is no spring chicken. I am on Pa Pethricks team all the way but he must wish his children took after him and had an ounce of his work ethic whilst wondering where he went wrong to produce 3 lazy kids. Sadie is the best of the bunch and great with Ernest and animals but I can see her daughter seems to have inherited the lazy gene, she has never been shown enthusiastic about doing anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually thought this too!! They should hire him to find them multiply options!! There are SO many deals to be had if you are willing to renovate!
i would avoid that pays de la loire like the plaque..look at billies vlog driving through Ernee..i even recognized our boulanger..that erea is so dull..all is closed or about to close..Even Gwen had to keep a straight face...and they are even in progress to buy another heap there..omg..

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Anybody remember the date of that Petit Trianon ball? That was his birthday, well, past midnight.

For all who fears to be the same zodiac sigh as Phyllis, at least you are not a Leo.
(Luckily I was born in a country that goes by the Vedic Astrology dates, so I am actually a Cancer sign - and not a Leo. 🦀🤭)
What do you have against Leos, vedic or not I am leo so is my brother
We are generous and chilled just dont piss us off

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Once again, Pa Petherick to the rescue with the Range Rover! What would these boys do without him? And where was Michael? I guess he didn’t want to dirty-up his pure white sneakers. He’s a man of leisure.

View attachment 964526
i would like to know what he thinks...putting such lazy creatures into the world..they for sure didnt inherit Pa his genes...Like i said before..he reminds me off my dad..although my dad would not be silent if we ended up like his kids did..my dad would kick us in the ass..he actually did more than once..and i am gratefull for it...

Reactions: 17
Don't think she mentioned them and they appeared at the very last minute so yes, a sneak peek and I'm sure they will be in the next one. She really is going for the cheap sort of merchandise; if she is selling them, who on earth would buy them? They might just be a gift from another tasteless fan. I'm rather hoping that Spero will give her one of his ghastly T shirts that he gave IJ and PA. I doubt if even Steph would wear one of those but no doubt, we'll see her modelling his latest polyester monstrosity!
Oh vey, I am so excited about Fanny's upcoming merch line (sarcasm.) I can only suspect it will consist of a line of tea towels, mugs, t-shirts, aprons, refrigerator magnets, spoons and other granny-approved items with in the themes of peacocks, the shitoo, and toile patterns. Somewhere, some poor kid is going to be gifted a t-shirt in a toile pattern from his CLL-Patron granny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I just watched Billy the Deserter's Christmas vlog.
Dear Gwen's joke from the Christmas cracker was: "what do you get if you cross two fish and two elephants? Swimming trunks.
Gwen didn't get the joke ...(fair enough as English isn't her first language but neither did Billy the Deserter. FFS you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Humble Opinion Brenda is so far up Stephanie's ass that she's criticizing Sadie's "buy Queenie a carrot" option with no irony whatsoever. She needs to leave Sadie alone. That girl is down to earth as hell and she takes good care of the animals.

View attachment 964387
Maybe Ma also likes carrots..the look on her face..busy fuzzling around with that turkey in the cottage for christmas..not being able to get lazy teabeg out of bed..Ma nibble a carrot..its good for the stress...your eyes...and if teabeg isnt coming out of bed..you can stick a big carrot in his ass..i bet he gets awake.....very quickly.. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just watched Billy the Deserter's Christmas vlog.
Dear Gwen's joke from the Christmas cracker was: "what do you get if you cross two fish and two elephants? Swimming trunks.
Gwen didn't get the joke ...(fair enough as English isn't her first language but neither did Billy the Deserter. FFS you moron.
I looked at that last night and thought you could not pay me to be there at that table with all of them! So grubby.
I would rather have Christmas at Fanny's if I had to choose between the two !

Morning All ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, that would actually be useful to them - I have a much more irritating idea! Why dont we all send one carrot, by post - how amusing would that be, every day having to open mail with one soggy carrot in it - it might send a better message I think!
Now that is funny 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of photo editing Curtis states the photographs he took were not airbrushed but used lighting techniques... are airbrushing and photo shopping two different things?
Curtis is lying. I can recognise he has shaved her face, repositioned the side of her mouth, shaved her thighs, replaced a radiator under her stilettoes for a wooden table… she looks unlike herself in the majority of them, and his alterations are not flattering. If she were a paying client he wouldnt be paid for this. Apart from his bad digital skills, the posing and styling of these shots was all wrong. They should have used Kate Moss for style inspo, especially the hair… i could go on but I won’t!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
♥ the new 🧵 title @Arfarf. I am hopeful you and your family are on the mend. ♥
🤟 @MojoDublin you are the glue that keeps us all together.

View attachment 963410
This reminds me of the first giftgrabs when she took stuff from Antoin
One could witness it recently when they sent chocolates and potty took them and she was grabbing them back and already dividing them into stockings of other people

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.