The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may select Ian the Electrician - at least he has a boat!

They definitely read hear - att 16.45 - the deceased was Lord Healthcliffee by blunt force trauma to the head!

T

Nic was particularly elusive - not even wearing a mask!
I wouldn't recognise Nic without a mask! Anyone have a pic f the REAL Nic?

Reactions: 1
have to say..the objects become bigger..first it was a ring..then a dinnerservice and now a flowerpot..whats next...
The objects in this mirror may appear larger than they are gee... I wonder what I could possibly be talking about hmmmm a certain billionaire ls rocket ship?

Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

View attachment 970895
The damp spots behind her are just that- water. The water which will eventually DESTROY the very EXPENSIVE paneling. But you know... it was essentially free so wtf does she care?

You are 100% correct. Concrete should be removed INSIDE AND OUT. All should be repointed with lime mortar. There should be french drains encircling the chateau and rigid insulation, NOT the fluffy stuff should be used-the fluffy stuff should not be used ANYWHERE in that chateau- UT will just hold water, then mold. Just awful.

Fascinating! What book is it, please?
Exactly which book! I'm dying to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
So true. Also calling volunteers dear friends (there's something she could really benefit from: embracing the concept that friends are actually the ones you don't have to pay and do not want something in return for their presence...sad to say, but she does not have any altruistic relationships left in her money overflowing life), putting the blame for creating that monstrous gag channel on Hanni so she can dodge responsibility when she has to finally admit to its ethical questionability, changing the rules of her games by now saying she's going to put the names of ALL patrons behind the ugly fake panelling (I'm waiting for confirmation but have heard rumors that cousin Armoir found clues that the panelling is not only in a very bad state but is much younger than SJ made everyone believe but he is ordered to keep that information to himself) and not just the ones who actually paid big bucks for that privilege.
It will probably be enough to keep the patrons aboard, that is the ones who still believe in her ability to manage the unnecessary renovation of a building that was burned down for a reason (Think French! Think Revolution!) and lost all its esthetic and historic value since and should have never been rebuild but certainly not tarnished by turning it into the princess palace she envisions. She will not be able to ignore the costs though and I don't mean the money, but the stress of having to lie all the time has turned all of their lives upside down and has extracted every single piece of joy and turned it into a circus. Happiness has become a distant memory for SJ and those of us who know her can see that all sparkles have faded in her eyes. She might still be able to fool strangers, her once peers should know it's time to put an end to it, long overdue, to avoid lasting damage to her health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Why am I not surprised about the panelling ? Edited, she is still trying to justify the panelling, in principle o.k., but that pseudo rococo style, with the rustic low beams and terracotta tiles, I'm not convinced it works, curious to see how maybe Amaury can save the situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Charity update .... and defending GAG. ugh 23,000 Euros from this year alone ...
Which is less than one month worth of patreon money: that's how much she cares about charity. I personally don't like Larkin, but I must say I do applaud him his attempts to tone down the hysteria.

NOT A SINGLE word about the finances or accountant ... .though I guess that is for the Patrons .... maybe, one day, if that lazy accountant would just get back to her.
Please remember we are looking through her smoke in her mirrors: nothing lazy about her accountant, who got back to her weeks ago, just not with the news she was hoping for, so she's desperately searching for a new spin on things, in the meantime putting the blame for the delay on someone else. Classic SJ.

But it's not just Dauphin and Dauphines she names there, right? Also Marquis and Marquises?

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
If you look at other chateau- parquet de Versailles- herringbone type patterns that morph into a type of parquet de Versailles and stone floors are in chateau. I think this is a farm house version - of a hunting lodge version of a chateau. No shame in that but WHY dress up something in pearls and lace when in needs to jeans and a t-shirt? Again, no shame! Just let things be what they are! Farm houses are AWESOME! ski lodges! AWESOME! Putting lucite and trying to make a a ski house look like a Miami penthouse - well why would you do that- same with a farm house into Versailles. Is it because you wanted to BUY VERSAILLES and couldn't afford it? Or didn't want to wait? Because it seems like there were lots of places for sale at some fairly cheap prices back in the day... so what gives? Either you bought it for MUCH LESS than you said - you got ripped off, you were impatient, or, well I have no idea. Just stupid grifting assholes

Reactions: 26
I didn't know what Techo was so looked up. I bet Amaury will visit a building site on his trip and report back.
I for one am rooting for Armoir to have a marvelous time there, so marvelous he might want to rethink his move to her HMN? And if Nutty realizes she has missed her family way more than she thought possible, the happy couple might consider "starting their lives together" like Selmar and his Tats, but in Argentina?!

Reactions: 42
I absolutely love this

Reactions: 11
nothing has been done there the last few months...the patreons dont even notice... btw i wish the happy couple well..living together in that stable..on 25 m2...no.. maybe its 45..that must be fun..
Sleeping in that infantile Disney princess bed/suite. (It matches those unsurpassably ooooogly grape fanny-pinching cold iron grape chairs she bought for the garden.)

I love Ma and Pa Lalacelle. Srsly, I wish they'd adopt me.

Reactions: 13
How did she manage to mute bjj? It’s a miracle, not one snort or interruption. She must have threatened to leave him at home for the tidy up if he opened his mouth!
A lot of this footage was actually not filmed by Squirrel Camelpants, who was still in a mood over his failed attempts to launch his table f**k up channel into fame and the attempts of SJ's co-owners to side-track him. His tantrums are getting more and more attention at the HMN and not in a good way.

Methinks he got a gag order from the actual shareholders for the New Year
Close! Let's just say the events around New Year have crawled under his skin and made him morph into an even smaller child.

Reactions: 52
You leave your home, having tested positive?

Edited". Sorry, I read your post incorrectly too and have since read your later posts. Wishing you a speedy recovery.x

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It's outrageous, isn't it? The way she recycles "charities" over and over again to benefit to the max herself. But hey, it was Hanni's idea, not hers...

Reactions: 31
Geeze, You Euros are really brainwashed. Live a little!
I'm not a Euro. Murrican as concealed carry and apple pie.
Here's a recent graph from the NYT of where the COVID rate is going in NY. Good luck with that.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Once again, putting the blame on (choose)... the French tradesmen, the French accountants, the French dogs (they run fast), the French bakeries (ah no, that's OK), the French countryside (that's OK too), the French wood supplies, the French system, the French pipes and last but not the least : the French.

You wonder what they're doing in France (if only there were no French people there...)

Reactions: 44
Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere soon, based on her responses regarding him as of late !?? I'm beginning to think she may actually be very happy with him and he will be staying after all....
There's a really handy trick to navigate her smoke and mirrors: assume the opposite from whatever they are saying and you'll be as close to the truth as you can get.

Reactions: 40
Throwing tantrums suits the tottler Snorts is.
The whole idea of having a table setting channel, without having the knowledge of how to set a table for different occasions is stupid. Especially when people with far more knowledge are ready to call out on his bullshit.

Reactions: 39
We just have to hold on a little bit longer and work our way through the sour grapes in the meantime. They are both holding on to their dreamed up realities with everything they got, which isn't a lot when your name is Squirrel Camelpants but if your girlfriend has the money to back up any made up story, it takes some time for it all to disintegrate. That's where we heading anyway, believe me.

This is the one who used to give SJ a teenager's amount of pocket money and keep her freezer filled? Whussup widdat?
Indeed, she used to and still does.

Reactions: 36
The struggle for SJ, the owners and Amaury is the inhabitable farmhouse is a building site. The salon, her office, 2 partly built apartments, a derelict chapel, stables roof, windows rotted, attic incomplete, etc. And of course lack of quality heating and water flow (remember a guest commented on vlog re poor water in toilet). So they are committed to keep moving forward.

Reactions: 20
That second dog and my little dog Toto (her tartlet name) could be twins. Cute.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.