Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
We just have to be grateful for the fact that SJ is not being invited to other chateauverse events with the other owners, filming it all and taking over as the group "expert". I hope they have all realised what a charlatan she is. Maybe the way she used them to hide her relationship with BJJ by showing their separate rooms, plus arriving in the middle of the night and bringing her entourage and only a jar of honey as a gift, has had its consequences!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Can someone who knows about building materials tell us… are those damp spots on the wall behind her, or mold?! I can only imagine how humid and stuffy the air in that room is!

View attachment 970895
Having been there I can tell you there's no damp. There's actual waterfalls dripping on those walls. But hey, it will all be covered up by something pretty...

• Wow
  • Haha

Granola Chic

Interesting news old' second-rate camera boy is headed to SA. It might make for interesting (in the most craptastic sense) viewing.

Of course they will not make many videos in January. I'm betting she made way over $30,000 in advertisement revenue last month alone. In contrast, January is just about the worst month...so why bother for so little pay?

An end-of-the-year project re-cap would be nice, including goals for next year. Additionally, a nice simple vlog, where there is no gift-grabbing, buying $100 bottles of wine, or running around sticking the camera in someone's face would be nice. Back to the basics...something in the order of cleaning up Christmas or a sewing project. Calm the hell down.

P.S. Dear CD...with the reduced workload of filming and editing, can you please take my name off the wall of shame that proceeds the videos? I haven't been a Patreon to your channel in months. ~Thank you in advance.

I wonder how many other ex-Patreon's are in the same predicament?

• Wow
  • Haha

Pekey

VIP Member
Everyone else will probably keep giving him filler tasks so that he doesn’t dominate the footage with interruptions. It will be an incredible experience for this young person but will he be truly awed or thinking how he can get more… more!
I bet Squirrel cannot believe his luck .... he has no job and yet he is a World Traveller !!!:devilish:

• Angry
  • Haha

Marty McFly 9

VIP Member
25 new Patrons so far .... people want their name on that paneling .... she knows what speaks to her people.

all comments I've read are like this and more ... and will make you gag.

Aleksandra J
3 hours ago
I have been a patreon, on the lowest tier, for a few months now, and I cried when you said our names would be behind the panelling as well. Thank you so much! You spread joy, love and inspiration and I love watching your videos and supporting you the little that I can. <3

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Haha

Jikki2

Chatty Member
Interesting. I thought maybe that's why they were suddenly doing this belated push for more donations. Didn't take into account fees. Still feel it's a scam in some way. There's no way they were ever going to buy that chateau.
It feels like a scam but I think Dulmar and Tatty are just a pair of incompetent dreamers. I can't see Tatty being sharp enough to scam candy from a toddler. If she had half a brain, she wouldn't have picked Dulmar for her purposes in the first place.

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Indeed. It must be so hard when you are tossed out from her HMN and realize you don't even know how to walk on your own anymore.
Just seeing those earlier vlogs that have recently been shown here, I was struck by how much better and nicer practically everyone was then. SJ was far less manic; Selmar looked happier and seemed more sensible; Cat had not yet been corrupted by the place; Nutti seemed nicer; BJJ still had his Dutch accent and was less vocal. The longer each person spends in that chateau with the increasingly manic chatelaine, the worse they look and the dafter or nastier they become. She gets worse the more money she rakes in. None of the circus performers is their real self any longer. I agree it is an absolutely toxic place for everyone now. The only way to restore anyone's normality is to get out of it, but as you say, they need time to recuperate, they don't know how to be normal any longer. Marie W escaped but she would not survive as she's doing without great support from her friends. Maybe Nic is finally beginning to wake up to reality and does not want to see that happening to Marie and Antoine. Someone has to reign SJ in as she is having a disastrous effect on everyone else's lives. They have all become the characters that she has created and shaped for them in her soap opera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jeeves

VIP Member
, I think the only time he spoke was to talk about his grandparents. or great grandparents and the 'ice bucket' .
He actually brought that thing with him? We've heard about his dinner service, cutlery and Grandma's clothes but what else has he brought? Grandma's toilet brush, Grandpa's denture mug?

• Haha
  • Wow
Today's CD vlog was an annual report of the work still being done, which come to think of it are not that many. The only (sort of) finished work is the downstairs loo on the inside and the irrigation system outside. Everything else still needs a lot of work and therefore requires a lot more funding.

She definitely knows how to emotionally manipulate viewers with her vision. She sounds like a 1990s televangelist asking for money to build a new TV station or fund the purchase of a brand new private jet---with a promise that "if you give, we will inscribe your name on the book of life brass plate which we'll place behind a panel never to be seen by anyone except spiders."

Damn it, SJ! If you're doing donor plates put them all on display so you can add names of new donors (you're welcome for the idea)...and to remind yourself every day how you selfishly and shamelessly manipulated grannies living on pension money to help you live in luxury!

nygh-3.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Potty is about the only one I’d entertain. At least he looks clean.
I could tell you stories about him that would make you want to retract that statement in a heartbeat and throw a completely different light on his bread making endeavors, but will keep things nice this time. But please note: Potty is anything but clean.

• Wow
  • Haha
Not to derail.
The Marquis'Fiancee here:

All this talk of South Africa makes me miss that country so much! Marquis and I had just been dating for a few months when my dad invited him to come along with us on our family trip. We went on a safari trip to Kruger National Park in spring 2020. It was my first time and had a wonderful experience! shared a vehicle and guide with a Canadian gentleman who happens to be a wildlife photographer. (Photos below are mine, obviously. :)) A month later, the world went into lockdown.

kruger3.png

kruger2.png

kruger1.png

OK back to Lalande. :);)✌

• Heart
I will be shocked if it really is epic or something we don't already know .... her last baiting of a special announcement was nothing new to us, we'd known for months already.....

Premiere in a few minutes:

The difference between MPK and SJ...

When SJ needs more money, she vlogs about all "she's" done.
When MPK needs more money, he cries in his vlog.

Either way, they emotionally manipulate viewers.

• Heart

JuiceyLoo

B79A22B6-EC38-4B1B-962F-A4D907AB853E.jpeg
9C8145ED-8967-48CB-91E0-19C3D20E399D.jpeg

Who knew Philip’s Emmaus/gender bending/grandma style would actually become a trend?? I’m sure La La Land has some hideous afghans laying about they can make into rompers for him. The moths have already starting making the arm and leg holes for him.

• Haha
  • Sick

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Doesn't sound like he's going anywhere soon, based on her responses regarding him as of late !?? I'm beginning to think she may actually be very happy with him and he will be staying after all....
There's a really handy trick to navigate her smoke and mirrors: assume the opposite from whatever they are saying and you'll be as close to the truth as you can get.

• Heart
  • Wow

Luna20

VIP Member
A lot of this footage was actually not filmed by Squirrel Camelpants, who was still in a mood over his failed attempts to launch his table f**k up channel into fame and the attempts of SJ's co-owners to side-track him. His tantrums are getting more and more attention at the HMN and not in a good way.

Close! Let's just say the events around New Year have crawled under his skin and made him morph into an even smaller child.
Throwing tantrums suits the tottler Snorts is.
The whole idea of having a table setting channel, without having the knowledge of how to set a table for different occasions is stupid. Especially when people with far more knowledge are ready to call out on his bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well with Fannies last vlog we all can see how good she is with words..a good actress...and manipulator..I still cant understand why anybody gives that woman money...i for sure would not even dream about it..not even after her first vlog...when that heap is finished...i dont think it will ever will..all the profit goes to the owners..and the one who sees the names behind the cabinetdoor will think...what a stupid lunatics..and rips it off..

when you want to live in a chateau...pay for it yourself...just like we do...dont use the chateau as a way to grift money...and live beyond your means...its.not the same as using the chateau to make money...and to keep it in good shape...than people get something in return...what does she give in return...your name on a plaque...??..

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Looking at the thread title: there are two people who don't have to give back much money, delusional S&T are now at about 1.7% of their kickstarter goal, their latest vlogs were not really helpful. I keep on wondering if they have already payed a non-refundable deposit on their dream chateau, and will come out of all this debacle completely bankrupt? In that case will S go back to Lalande?
It's the nightmare scenario for SJ, who really doesn't want him back but won't tell him that in his face. Selmar seems to think his place at the HMN is still kept warm for him and he can return whenever he feels like it. I don't blame him, because surely she gave him that impression. But his last two vlogs have made it very clear for all to see this guy is actually delusional: he still think that they can persuade enough people to join their scheme. People like Selmar will not hear rejection even when it is shouted at them. Good luck to SJ to make his reality sink in: he is not welcome to come back and there is nothing left for him to do at her HMN. Maybe he will try to sneak back when SJ's in SA? Will she leave instructions to prevent that from happening? Na, she won't. Because when she has left her beloved dump, she forgets all about it, that is how she's wired.

I'm torn on the news that the baby is going to SA, it annoys me that they jaunt around on such expensive holidays in a pandemic. I know they'll have most accommodation free but game parks and other outings can be quite pricey, and I'm sure they won't go basic.
On the other hand, it will be highly entertaining to see him cope with the heat, insects, lizards etc, and of course IJ and Percy. On their turf. Will he have anything interesting to say or will he just flounder and follow as usual and mumble I agree to everything. And what he is going to wear, now that is bound to be horrific 🤣🤣
All these questions will be answered long before you've asked them or even wondered. His stupidity does not entertain, it annoys and frustrates.

• Sad
  • Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Seriously live a little that’s really myopic when people are dying all around us! Just heard of a father that died on Tuesday and his adult son died today! Live a little I bet they would like to!

• Heart
  • Sad

MsPitstop

VIP Member
From the comments section, a voice of reason among the insanity!

Paranihia Anaru

55 seconds ago
Please - the garden will be amazing - but what about the poor people inside the chateau dressed in winter woollies: Antarctic socks, coats, hats, scarves, and gloves because there's no heating!!! And what about the next time the plumbing goes pffftt??!! One does tend to live inside, and not outside. Sleeps inside too. Hmmm??

• Heart
  • Haha