Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
He's such a Wus.... I thought it was just Gerry and SJ going to SA? when will we know for sure?
If they are going, he is too,for sure.

My husband is a Libra ( perfect sign match ) so if Snorts is really a Libra, we may be punished for their relationship for even longer than thought:sick:
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Things have already been set in motion in preparation for for Squirrel Camelpants' exit. He might not be aware of it, but the only way is no longer up for the "old soul in a young yet repulsive body'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Jikki2

Chatty Member
GAG channel made €23K with about 3.8M views. Extrapolating those numbers, Stefanny's personal YouTube income from 2021 was €167K.
Eat dust, peasants.

• Wow
  • Sick

chillijam

I'm torn on the news that the baby is going to SA, it annoys me that they jaunt around on such expensive holidays in a pandemic. I know they'll have most accommodation free but game parks and other outings can be quite pricey, and I'm sure they won't go basic.
On the other hand, it will be highly entertaining to see him cope with the heat, insects, lizards etc, and of course IJ and Percy. On their turf. Will he have anything interesting to say or will he just flounder and follow as usual and mumble I agree to everything. And what he is going to wear, now that is bound to be horrific 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Geeze, You Euros are really brainwashed. Live a little!
Hi and welcome. I don't know what gave you the impression that we don't live a little, but if you would take the time to read what we are about here you'll find out we actually live a lot! We just like to take others into account too and try to prevent that our actions will harm them i any way. I know it might feel like an alien concept to you, but I can recommend you to try it too!

• Heart
  • Haha

elizabethrex

Can anyone tell me what is the actual point of the photoshoot? For patreons to see? Are we going to use the images as digital wallpaper? It was such a vanity project and anyone with class wouldnt be sharing these. It is a desperate and vain attempt of an ageing lady to show off her beauty to her admirers, for what purpose? It has nothing to do with the restoration of the chateau, and i as a Patron am annoyed by this in my inbox. I dont dare question it on her pages as i will be attacked by superfans. Fyi i am a 1 dollar patron, just to piss her off!

• Haha
  • Heart

LaFrancaise123

VIP Member
Which is less than one month worth of patreon money: that's how much she cares about charity. I personally don't like Larkin, but I must say I do applaud him his attempts to tone down the hysteria.

Please remember we are looking through her smoke in her mirrors: nothing lazy about her accountant, who got back to her weeks ago, just not with the news she was hoping for, so she's desperately searching for a new spin on things, in the meantime putting the blame for the delay on someone else. Classic SJ.

But it's not just Dauphin and Dauphines she names there, right? Also Marquis and Marquises?
Once again, putting the blame on (choose)... the French tradesmen, the French accountants, the French dogs (they run fast), the French bakeries (ah no, that's OK), the French countryside (that's OK too), the French wood supplies, the French system, the French pipes and last but not the least : the French.

You wonder what they're doing in France (if only there were no French people there...) 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

Freesia54

VIP Member
NOT A SINGLE word about the finances or accountant ... .though I guess that is for the Patrons .... maybe, one day, if that lazy accountant would just get back to her.
It's worth noting that after a tattler had mentioned that GAG charities had not been mentioned for a few months that she then lists them all along the bottom of the screen. Also the idea of asking viewers to merely donate directly rather than send gifts was rejected by Snorts by saying he doubts if they would achieve €23k by direct donation & people would still send gifts anyway. What he meant was it works best this way because we get lots of freebies and the viewers pay to watch us to open them.. he makes me sick...

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I don’t know what Larkins problem with being filmed is.
He is about the only one still trying to talk some kind of sense into her, unsuccessful obviously, but at least he's trying, I'd give him that. He's a limp dick whenever there was one, he never did impress her with his arguments even when she was still valuing his opinion, a mindset she abandoned when she started dating that twat Squirrel Camelpants. It must be extremely difficult for Larkin that the one thing that used to set him apart from the other devotees, his shining sense of ethics, nowadays has even less of a sway than before. SJ's true personality has come out like a Jack-in-the-Box and there seems to be no-one capable of adjusting the course. I predict there's way more trouble ahead.

What impact does Maaike's mother have? He probably has known her for years, maybe she is the type to call him out for his new affectations, and he is making an effort to stay in her good books?
Did Maaike not say her mother was a gifted stylist and SJ wanted to pick her brain, in desperate need of revamping? Or was she easily satisfied with the work of dear friend CRW? The mother didn't look like much of a stylist...

• Haha
  • Heart

Jikki2

Chatty Member
My first thought exactly! Way to piss on your Patrons, who needs them, right?

Wearing the same dress from her very first vlog.

And .... it's just a year in review ...
The whole video is clearly a response to everybody saying that nothing gets ever done at the farmhouse. I was expecting this. She's so predictable, making a fuss of all the cosmetic touches and listing all unfinished projects to make it sound as if a lot of work has happened.

She had also the audacity to call GAG a genius idea! She is desperately trying to justify the monstrosity.

• Heart
  • Sick

Pekey

VIP Member
Oh how I loved the way she mentioned the Gift Grab......... she did it in the Chapel !!!!!
Oh what a Angel - what a Manipulator !!!
Oh she thought that out and when she left the church did you see that "sweet little smile" she had on her face when she closed the door .... "there , I fixed that controversy and in the Chapel where its so Holy and no one would dare to lie!! " :devilish:
Yeah they would buy that !!

I saw that Fanny ..... I am "on to you " and the Mean Site Tattle Tartlettes are too !!!!!!!!!!! :cool:(y)

• Heart

JP in SC

Oh thank you so much DAMOISEAU C for posting the Patron New Year’s Eve party.
Something is up, Snorts Squirrel Boy Camel Toe kept his mouth completely shut UNTIL. . . .UNTIL. . . .Mommy spoke to him in the dining room and he responded. But backing up a moment . . . . .MY GOD ALMIGHTY, he actually walked out of the kitchen without a word. Mommy put the camera on him ever so briefly while the ladies were speaking of the food prep. When he was aware that the camera was on him, he did his little ballerina pose with hands curled in front of his tiny nuts. Very delicate. Exceptionally poised. And then the next thing we all knew, he silently glided away. Whoosh.
Well, thank you, thank you again DAMOISEAU C
Oh, oh, oh this is the very first time I’ve witnessed Snorts knowing his place, not overstepping his bounds, mouthing off, making a stupid joke. I felt he was working at managing his poise. He answered Mommie’s questions and that was it. . . . .of course we had to hear about the Grandparents again (oh wake me up) but my, my, my. . . . .I think Mommie may have had a little chat with her son. Now. . .fingers crossed if he actually rolls into South Africa, hopefully IJ, his Grandmother (right?) will chew him up and spit him out. Onward!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well covid has hit close to home. My daughter just informed me she was exposed on NYE to someone who has since tested positive & has symptoms. So far she doesn’t have any. So worried! She is vaxed and boosted so there’s that. Our province is no longer contact tracing or offering rapid tests unless you have symptoms. So waiting game! Gone from belly laughs to tears in minutes😞
I literally JUST got home from having covid testing done. We had both rapid test and the other (can't remember what it was called). I should hear the results of the rapid test any minute now....my daughter panicked after I told her that I'd cleaned out the refrigerator and some of the things didn't smell like I thought they should...I guess she thought I meant that I couldn't smell anything...but, whatever, we got tested and my granddaughter had to be tested, the one with the blood disorder...we should hear back soon.

Just got the phone call that the rapid test was negative!:m:m:m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
This was her message to patrons today, trying to show how busy she's been and justifying how she deserves a vacation. She definitely went through the laundry list of items we mentioned here.
  • Stephanie Jarvis

FXc0pOSlJ0NHU0cHRReERJQ3RmdHQ2SFBLZmd4Tkl3aG53PT0=.jpg

January 7, 2022 A Huge Thank You To You All
    Hello dear patrons,
    This isn’t a patron-only post, it’s this evening’s Chateau Diaries, but I wanted to post it here too, as I made it as a thank you to celebrate everything you’ve done for Lalande.
    It’s been a glorious year because of you, and it was a joy to go through my footage and realise just how far we’ve come in twelve months. And I had to leave quite a lot out because of time constraints (starting the china pantry, my study & terrace, Narnia and the compost bin, etc!)
    Unbelievably, our Chateau Unwrapped! channel made over €23,000 for charity, so our chateau community is truly making an impact well beyond the gates of Lalande ❤
    And, though I didn’t mention it in the vlog, it was a great year for our chambres d’hôtes, too, as we hosted 250 guests! I loved meeting them and eating with them every weekend - thank you so much to all of you who were able to make it here in 2021.
    On the YouTube front, I made 263 videos in 2021 - averaging nearly half an hour each (across The Chateau Diaries, Chateau Unwrapped! and Patreon) totaling over 28 million views, and, whilst I’ve loved every second, I have to admit to being a bit exhausted, which is why I’m only making three videos per week in January (and maybe the first half of February). There will be one Chateau Diary, one Cadeaux at the Chateau and one Patreon video per week. I’m already feeling much more relaxed, and I know that this quieter period will help fuel a lot of creativity come spring 🤓
    I have prefilmed the next two weeks of Chateau Diaries and Patron videos as Philip, Gerry and I will be on our way to see Mummy in South Africa! I will vlog once I get there so that you can all see Mummy and Percy and join in our adventures!
    I simply don’t know how to thank you all for transforming my life and the future of Lalande in this way. As you can see from the video, I have decided that all patrons should have their names behind the panelling of the grand salon, regardless of their tier. You are all part of the fabric of this chateau.
    As an extra thank you, the Dauphins and Dauphines of Lalande will have their names behind a set of the double doors in the grand salon, so that they will be able to see their name when they visit. For the rest of you, we will be photographing the name plates behind the panelling before they’re fixed into place, so you’ll all be able to download a photo of your names at Lalande.
    Thank you again to each and every one of you,
    Lots of love, Stephanie xxx

• Sick
  • Haha

Jules100

VIP Member
Btw @Jules100 , I 💜 your new avatar! 😃
Thanks @Ann G., that’s my favorite dog Ralph. My 2020/21 YouTube chateaux interest led to my mini renaissance dog gallery. So far I’ve gotten 3 of my 4 pups portraits done and framed with ridiculous ornate gold frames. I had to coordinate the nearby light switch, it would just be weird otherwise.
A6BC1511-29A2-4DF3-B752-997C909836E6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Poor MPK…realizing that Squirrel will go on safari with his BFF (SJ) while he’s left out in the rain. Over the last year, Snorts got a trip to Barbados, NYC, Italy, and now South Africa. All Michael got was a few days in Paris with SJ. Hope the months-long stay in Madrid was worth it, Michael. All you can do now is stand by and watch as Squirrel has all the fun. Get back to work on the cottage!

C8B47018-92C6-421C-8B88-27CFC32C1C3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I didn't know what Techo was so looked up. I bet Amaury will visit a building site on his trip and report back.
I for one am rooting for Armoir to have a marvelous time there, so marvelous he might want to rethink his move to her HMN? And if Nutty realizes she has missed her family way more than she thought possible, the happy couple might consider "starting their lives together" like Selmar and his Tats, but in Argentina?!

• Heart

oooLaLande

VIP Member
I'm so sorry you've tested positive. Do take care of yourself...stay hydrated...fingers crossed it's the mild version!
Amen!!!!
So so sorry to hear of your positive results.
I wasn't even allowed to go to the grocery store.
Good luck to you!
Prayers.
I was double vaxxer too.
Now that I am better I am getting my booster asap!
Big hugs.
If I were there I'd leave a little cooler full of iced sliced oranges, ginger ale, and a separate container of hot and sour soup, which is known to cure everything. When I was little and sick, my mother would make me hot cocoa and a chicken sandwich with butter, no mayo. Might not go down so good with a fever. Did your mother have a comfort food she made for you?
I'm so sorry to hear that you tested positive...and after me getting on here to brag about testing negative! I hope you recover quickly with no side effects!😥🤗
First of all, thank you lovely tattlers for your kindness… I have been feeling really down the past two days and little did I know all I needed to do was to come here 💙

Second, I see that I have promptly put my foot in my mouth by using bad English grammar. Just to be clear, before I got sick I barely went anywhere and saw anyone. After testing positive I have been in quarantine at home and haven’t left (despite NOT being a brainwashed Euro as one so lovingly put! 🙄)

I now stop derailing the thread… please don’t report me 😅

====================================================

Back in our regular programming…
SJ finally gave a “report” of where the GAG funds have gone.. I even spotted a local charity! Conor me surprised 😒

• Heart
  • Haha

john eccles

I have a good friend here who is a South African born virologist. Around Christmas time annually she flies home and spends a month with her family. However, when this latest covid strain broke out, she immediately cancelled her plans and told me she wouldn't even consider travelling. This makes me so angry about the wrecklessness of Fanny and her troupe. Whilst I would not like to see Shitface being an entree for a lion or a hippo, I will look forward to his encounter with mosquitoes and tsetse flies, I bet they are sharpening their teeth as I speak.

• Haha
  • Sick
Btw...i have just watched Edd and Anna...they are working their asses out..the same with the Lalacelles...why is it that the most lazy people always end up with all the credits?? because they tell a fairytail..or is it because Fan flash is a slutty woman..pretending to be vunrable.and dumb...When i watch Tracy from Lalacelles..i think wow, what a powerfull and strong woman..i dont know her age..i bet she is older than Fanny..who doesnt lift a nail...just opens her lying face..to grift and beg.. fluffing around in her short skirts, sleepingdress and high heels..people always feel the need to support the underdog..or at least the one they see as the underdog..Fanny has played this game her whole life...some people get away with that..i also know a few..its very sad..and disgusting..but it clearly works..

Last edited:
  • Heart