The Chateau Diaries #103 Keep your dreams, SJ. Give everyone else their money back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t take names off because then the numbers wouldn’t add up! She would have to put up some fictitious names for the bought patreon!

Reactions: 22
I doubt Tess will come with to Venice. She's been back in the States for a while it seems, doing God knows what. Still with that creepy doll, by lack of a real baby perhaps?

Reactions: 17
Yay, way to go $1 patron. Love it.

Reactions: 11
Squirrelbaby made her go to the broacante in Paris where she purchased Grandma's cultlery.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Wasn’t there 2 ugly chairs BJJ hated but SH bought. From the chateau people who took them to the antiques fair where they bought lady painting. They were in his garage. Actually she has bought a lot of furniture in 2021. And framing Daddy’s pictures - although picking up framed pictures has slowed with Advent.

Reactions: 16
I bet this is the one boyfriend that she doesn’t stay friends with and invite for the multitude of parties throughout the year.

Reactions: 33
Wow, that is such a downbeat blog from the Unicorns. Neither of them said 'what a fantastic year 2021 was because we found the live of our lives and we're starting on a new adventure together'. Just 'if you're feeling pain you are not alone'! Selmar comes across as very very controlling.

Reactions: 22
Absolutely, positively an investigative journalist needs to look/see LaLande. It’s a hornets nest waiting to be ripped down, cracked open. There’s enough evidence in her posting/vlogs - plenty of threads to pull. Anyone there, or remotely thinking they might show up to “volunteer” should stay far away. Chaos of mind, body and spirit. Stephanie is not right in the mind & it’s extraordinarily obvious. She is wholly dependent on people, like Squirrel Boy Toy to swoon over her, cling, adore. You can see by slight visual nuances, often brief that others are completely done with his act, yet must tolerate it because Stephanie adores the attention. They have to play along to stay in Stephanie’s orbit. Remember her nervous comments about the “unexpected” reveal of baby hedgehog relationship. No one dares to speak up as she flys by the seat of her bare bottom. She displays all the characteristics of someone experiencing, or building up to a breakdown. Because Stephanie is actually deeply depressed, she has little or no ability to focus, process. Depression also brings on diversions such as her spending sprees, travels & magical thinking. Her vlogs have turned into nothing but a pitiful display of the chaos of her being.

Reactions: 33
Or done a bit of research and produced a decent table!

Reactions: 16
and just like that! all her wrinkles and face folds packed their bags and left the Shitoo!!

Reactions: 26
and just like that! all her wrinkles and face folds packed their bags and left the Shitoo!!
maybe they could use the same product on the walls, callings, floors, leaks …….ect. It’s pretty good stuff!

Reactions: 23
I don't remember those ugly ,worn out, striped set of chairs ? Are they reupholstering them? Let me guess...they talked of it, but never actually did anything. Just like Snortys sewing plans ... Yeah, sure. Although then we would be watching him make garments and what use is that really for the chateau...zilch. Oh yeah, for the silly costume cabinet.

Reactions: 12
Very eloquently stated. I completely agree.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what Selmar did to Tati’s arm. It wasn’t clear to me on camera.
Diesel snoring through the vlog sums it up!

Reactions: 14
I agree there's a huge and devastating story to tell about our charlataine, but the problem for such an investigative journalist would be to find sources willing to go on the record about what happened to them or what they've witnessed. I mean, I actually know a lot of them and they would never open up to me like they do if they knew I would publish their names under their stories I report here. I doubt even Frank and Ivo, who seem to be completely estranged from SJ but were very involved before she started her channel, would agree to be involved in such an article and Ivo is an investigative journalist himself! I bet the shame of having been a part of these shenanigans is still overpowering all her previous targets.

Reactions: 38
Ugly, yes. They were purchased when SJ and BJJ visited George and Sarah, Chateau de Brives.

Reactions: 14

I didn’t mean an actual coffee. I’m allergic to beans, green beans, kidney beans, bean bags. Everyone else asks to buy me a coffee and gets $ except Sadie who gets carrots.

I’m asking for $ to buy buckets so I can give away toe socks in SA. I want to impress IJ by manipulating her emotions and mind tricking her for approval, it’s my thing.

WE have buckets at OUR chateau but this one is on a string and my tiny hands are too week to free it.

OUR other bucket is a 19th century antique but one of OUR peasants uses it to feed the naughty ram. So I need you to buy me another one, more is more.

I can fit a chocolate from GAG, a toe sock and one of Thor’s feathers. I love it I just love it. It is a long plane ride so I may give SJ the chocolate and the toe socks fit so well into my lady boots, you know I could DIY gold paint on this bucket and add a pot plant. Maybe channel 4 would like to film that. This is a better idea than setting a table on a budget or joining a boy band and the Africans should love getting a feather.

Reactions: 31
Here is @MojoDublin's screen shot of the 2 more ugly chairs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.