The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's official. I am no longer a Count ($20) of LaLande. After lying to 95-170k (growth) over the year, I'm done being used and deceived by Mademoiselle Common UK Tart Stephony Jarvhole. Going to increase my donation to my local PFLAG chapter and Food Bank.

Thank you Tattler's for providing reason and reality!! :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Ahhh! I only remembered her from "Ladies of London". She was lovely on the show. My favorite committed suicide. She was also very lovely. She was good friends with Alexander McQueen. She was also his muse.
I loved Ladies of London, Marissa Hermer was my favourite. I don't think Annabelle Neilson ever got over Alexander McQueen's death, nor recovered from that horrendous fall from the race horse.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This is my post from the last thread. How much was he earning when he fled to Spain?

Boy Methrick is now down to 469 patrons, whereas SJ is on 3674. Let's say all the patrons are at the €5 level, that's about €1400 a month.
But here's the thing - that's FREE MONEY, he's not paying rent, or utilities, so FREE MONEY, plus YouTube and I have a weird feeling he collects something else... but look at that- probably 4k a month? Not too shabby when you don't have much to pay for... and zero work😶

Reactions: 20
It's official. I am no longer a Count ($20) of LaLande. After lying to 95-170k (growth) over the year, I'm done being used and deceived by Mademoiselle Common UK Tart Stephony Jarvhole. Going to increase my donation to my local PFLAG chapter and Food Bank.

Great news. I think she gets a ridiculous amount of money. I support charities, not a woman trying to pay for unnecessary and expensive paneling. It has never sat right with me. May I recommend Rafiki Mwema, a charity that helps rescue children who are prostituted in Africa, it helps feed homeless children and lots of other things. It is run by an AMAZING Australian woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Welcome. Welcome to the land we like to call "Reality". We also have a side order of super witch 😀

I loved Ladies of London, Marissa Hermer was my favourite. I don't think Annabelle Neilson ever got over Alexander McQueen's death, nor recovered from that horrendous fall from the race horse.
That other woman I didn't care for... Caroline?? Soothing like that- she is now going to be on "Real Housewives of Dubai" 🤮🤢

I really liked Annabelle 😔 it was such a shame. ALSO WEIRD - why wasn't that renewed- it was good!! Now I'm stuck with Southern Charm🤣🤣🤣 also great but filled with man children.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously, is there ANY other YouTube channel that participates in such a spectacle of gifted overindulgence like we see on GAG?
I, for one, have never seen it.
Another channel I watch used to get TONS of packages, mostly of snack foods from other countries, and they would make videos tasting the snacks of one country per video ... but they got SO much they were overwhelmed, and they also didn't want their whole channel to be about opening boxes, so they closed their PO Box down and told people they were just too overwhelmed with all the packages, and they did one long 4 hour live of them opening every single package they had as one last hurrah. I've never come across another channel that does with CD does.

Reactions: 18
I feel a little bad for SquirrelNutkins. I was skinny in my early days, too. It's hard to keep that up. At some point, your metabolism changes. For me, it was 25. Up till then, I could eat whatever I wanted to and not gain an once. And I wasn't "allergic" to anything. SquirrelNutkins is going to have a "come to Jesus" moment, as his hair falls out in clumps, and his body naturally starts putting on pounds (or kilos). And his elderly granny/lover will find something prettier and younger to fufill her needs. Ick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is my post from the last thread. How much was he earning when he fled to Spain?

Boy Methrick is now down to 469 patrons, whereas SJ is on 3674. Let's say all the patrons are at the €5 level, that's about €1400 a month.
Does anyone know how many patrons he had at his peak?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I ask this question with no judgement, but why do you watch the Chateau Diaries…or a better way of putting it is how do you watch it? Since I was aware of the lies Stephani
Dear PIPPip

My …

let me reflect
Not deflect back at you …

Why are you here - ?
WHAT gave you the compunction to come here and unleash your thoughts ??
How did you feel so confident … dare I say narcissistic confidence that you could ask ?? Anything you apparently didn’t read the previous thread 🧵 to get any idear of why the community is here !!!!!

First thought 💭 … Ruth - Potts mistress ( for now ) of the bedchamber
Second thought 💭
Who cares …😂😂😂

Why I’m here .. how I’m here … for how long … who knows

The fact you spouted so much venom - I’ve to wonder if you haven’t ODed on YouTube …
featuring yourself as a main player …..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
As a 20 year old art student, I used to wrap my presents with the backside of the paper (the white side) showing. I can't believe my family put up with me.

Oooo where did you go to Art School? Or did you major in it? Our daughter is currently in a conservatory for visual arts. Long freaking day - from middle school through high school 8:30-5pm every. Day. 😶 its intense! I would love to hear about your art school experiences 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But here's the thing - that's FREE MONEY, he's not paying rent, or utilities, so FREE MONEY, plus YouTube and I have a weird feeling he collects something else... but look at that- probably 4k a month? Not too shabby when you don't have much to pay for... and zero work😶
Whatever money he gets, he blows. Louis Vuitton complete luggage set, apartments in Madrid, designer clothes, drugs, expensive meals at posh restaurants, rent boys, you get the gist. When all the money has been spent, he does the sob story, apologies for not making vlogs, blames others until the piggy bank is full again. Then repeat hedonistic lifestyle. I'm surprised he's still in one piece the way he lives when not with the family. Very risky behavior. He should be careful, otherwise he could end up like some of the characters in the Versace story.

Reactions: 24
I agree and they employ a staff, gardeners and pay actual wages like real human beings. Julie’s got a legacy to ensure for her four kids. The organic garden was featured on one vlog and it was impressive.

Oh!! And I forgot about her " um sorry husband, what do you mean you have never picked these apples? Get picking! We are selling the cider in the Cafe! Get moving! (Shakes head, mutters to herself ... I'm sure it went something like: WTF) 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such a great point. Thank you. Yes, I won't mind that amount of free money.

I'm just happy that his patreon has freefallen to such lows. Karma, karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Whatever money he gets, he blows. Louis Vuitton complete luggage set, apartments in Madrid, designer clothes, drugs, expensive meals at posh restaurants, rent boys, you get the gist. When all the money has been spent, he does the sob story, apologies for not making vlogs, blames others until the piggy bank is full again. Then repeat hedonistic lifestyle. I'm surprised he's still in one piece the way he lives when not with the family. Very risky behavior. He should be careful, otherwise he could end up like some of the characters in the Versace story.

Absolutely true. 💯 I still can't figure out why that cottage isn't finished?? Or what they are doing with that nunnery?? Do they own that chateau or not?

Such a great point. Thank you. Yes, I won't mind that amount of free money.

I'm just happy that his patreon has freefallen to such lows. Karma, karma.

I could do so much with that free money 💰 😶 do a bathroom (In 3 months, my husband does 100% of the labor) pay off cc's, new washing machine 🤔 my current one has started "walking"... the weights are off balance - the hubs fixes that stuff too. Oh and we both work! I mean geez... 4k free money, sigh... just a year of that and we would be done with the house!🤯🥳

Reactions: 14
I occasionally played for our school carol concerts in the local church and I used to feel sick until the whole thing was over. I didn't. ind when it was just the children, but having parents there too was terrifying. I don't know how she managed it in such a huge venue, with tv cameras too.
Exactly, the whole world watching, especially with the M and H situation, knowing this will be forever on the Internet in case you fail and people will make memes from it. She was really cool. What an example for her kids, too.

"Stephony" 😂😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oooo where did you go to Art School? Or did you major in it? Our daughter is currently in a conservatory for visual arts. Long freaking day - from middle school through high school 8:30-5pm every. Day. 😶 its intense! I would love to hear about your art school experiences 😁
I went to the University of Minnesota, though "serious" art students in the area went to MCAD, the Minneapolis College of Art and Design. My friends who went to MCAD do not speak of it too highly.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not only that…no car payment or car maintenance, free chauffeurs to cart his ass around France, no property taxes. Michael has absolutely NO responsibilities to anyone. Not even his own family. He SHOULD have a responsibility to his subscribers and patrons, but he doesn’t…he can’t even manage that. His videos are hit or miss and inconsistent…you never know when he’ll crap one out. And he blows money on designer clothes, posh hotels, and men…posts the evidence on Instagram!!!….then claims to be broke. Anyone who gives this guy a dime is just totally oblivious or a pure sucker.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel a little bad for SquirrelNutkins. I was skinny in my early days, too. It's hard to keep that up. At some point, your metabolism changes. For me, it was 25. Up till then, I could eat whatever I wanted to and not gain an once. And I wasn't "allergic" to anything. SquirrelNutkins is going to have a "come to Jesus" moment, as his hair falls out in clumps, and his body naturally starts putting on pounds (or kilos). And his elderly granny/lover will find something prettier and younger to fufill her needs. Ick.
Middle age creeps up faster than you think it will. He'll have to start playing tennis or doing some sort of workout to keep that svelte figure of his. My hubs started going bald in high school and when we met he was bald as a cue ball..I actually found it nice being with someone who didn't obsess over his hair (or lack thereof). I don't feel bad for snorts, but I do feel he's going to take being bald badly since he already takes such pains to hide his hair loss. His comb overs will start becoming as creative as Tomas's & Methericks. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Ah yes... age. It gets all of us😪 although the weight was a real issue (and I say real because in ballet... ugh.. always an issue and I was so tiny! It was only when I was 97lbs at 5'4" AS A FULL GROWN woman.. that they said - you look great!!😑 really...) but I have found weight to be an issue at 50 with injuries🤕 no movement, I've eaten like crap my whole life and now... now I have to eat like a rabbit😭 sucks. Just sucks. What I would do with that body now.... something along the lines of naked with baby oil and hooker heels-for pick up and the grocery store🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.