The Chateau Diaries #100 That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @FrankieG - Naming title 100🎅:m🎅:m🎅:m🎅:m

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Today at 12:08 AM

@MojoDublin

As we are likely to finish this thread overnight,I closed the poll at 12midnight GMT. The title for Thread 100 will be

Thread100: That's how I found Tattle! I googled "Chateau Diaries" and "scam”. -by Frankie G.
(
Nominated by Kotare from Thread 19.)

Congratulations to both @Frankie G and @Kotare for the winning suggestion and thank you to everyone who played along.

Reactions:You, dumbblonde, KiKiGee and 40 others

To all that have rode the wave of tattle
VIPS for making the 1000 post - and those we lost STILL in our THOUGHTS.:m
and ALL TATTLERS ARE VIP:devilish:

@KiKiGee
VIP Member

1638899216570.png

Most Liked in Previous 100 Threads

As its Our 50th thread ....flashback Thread 1 ....Post 1 ....How Very Apt....
@pettyicequeen
Sep 1, 2020

I'd love for someone to start a topic on Stephanie and The Chateau Diaries (don't know if I can as a newbie)! Used to binge the vlogs but lately just feel like it's becoming weird with all the gifting and money-grabbing compared to the free labour from the volunteers.

I watched some older eps of Escape to the Chateau DIY and always felt that Angel has a lot of envy issues - she tries to hide it, but it's clear the show needs to always remind us that their chateau is the "OG" and superior to the others
Reactions:
You, Lalisa_mb, joanofbark and 11 others

Thanks to @ploppityplop2

@soll

Oct 2, 2020
I think most of us are here as fans, just not super wally hyper fans. The vlogs have brought me great pleasure and I really hope the special magic doesn't get tarnished. For me this site is just a bit of extra fun, and I read some valid criticism but definitely no hate.🎅🎅🎅

Reactions:thoughtcloud, Alice Strictknickers, Darling Life and 19 others

@frenchessence
Chatty Member

Oct 3, 2020
Really agree with everything y’all saying. SJ said editing takes about 8 hours per video ... she must be under such a stain to keep churning it all out, to get it uploaded, then to gather everyone around for the dreaded Pass-the-Parcel (eye roll), even good natured Selmar (a gentle soul!) looks so uncomfortable at having to vocalise appreciation for yet another dog-chew, & I’m sure Marie prefers to be chopping up cheese rather than sitting next to Hani for an hour.
Someone (maybe the gorgeous-not-put-a-foot-wrong-so-far Nati) should advise Stephanie to set some boundaries - and start to produce quality (as earlier) not quantity. Her old videos were so charming ... and there was something genuine & unforced about her friendship with Michael . I felt a little sorry for him back then. ... he always looked rather gauche & uncomfortable - a bit of an outsider amongst SJ’s other more glamorous, worldly extrovert friends. He showed such a sensitive side to his character with his composing & piano playing - and art ... he’s a very good illustrator. - but I have never been able to watch a whole episode of DIO. I can see that he & Stephanie were enchanted with each other - just as friends. I notice there’s not been any more mention of her chateau road trip channel with MP ... her new art/food/travel channel with the divine Oliver seems to have taken its place maybe? Those two are fabulous together - they could be the new Kirstie & Phil (location location location) though I’m not sure his beautiful wife Camilla would like that ! But for heavens sake, how much more can Stephanie possibly take on ? How she sustains that energy level & positivity is incredible.
Let’s face it, Stephanie is a one-off. A golden girl. She is still the Queen of Chateau blogging imo, Those hangers on - no matter how pleasant, wouldn’t have got anywhere without the connection to her. They obviously benefit from her but I fear ultimately, her association with them, if continual, may dilute her own vlogs. She is her own magic & a supporting cast of volunteers, Isobel, old friends, builders/restorers is more entertaining than some new kids on the block tripping over themselves to vlog at Lalande. No matter how ‘chirpy’ and ‘cheeky’ they are.

Btw stephanie should get a commission from Zara every time she wears that yellow floral dress . I’ve never been into floral clothing but she looks so lovely in it I found myself trawling through EBay looking for one ... now that IS crazy. Thankfully there were none online - I’d never have done it justice 😁 🎅🎅🎅

Reactions:Delizia, BladeGunner, agualilas@ and 19 others

@Jikki2
Chatty Member

Jun 30, 2021

Hi!
I'm Stefanny.
And this is my heap.
The sixteenth century farm house of Lalaland.
Lalaland was owned for two hundred years by people born with a silver spoon in their mouth who could not have been further down in the noble pecking order. One of them was even forced by the king's vassal to meet that hated enemy Austrian woman on her arrival in France.
But, far from being a clean museum, this dump is a living home for rodents and bats.
I visit here between my travels, and I'm regurarly joined by an old witch, my lonely step-brother, my cult members and the undeclared workers from all over the world who begrudgingly do all the work for me in this crumbling heap.
Welcome to Lalaland.
A dump filled with grabbing, scrounging and grifting.🎅🎅🎅🎅

Reactions:You, agualilas@, mmff and 54 others

@Arfarf
VIP Member

Jun 30, 2021
It is really bugging me that stupid SJ made the remark that her videos are NOT about renovating the chateau!!!!!😠
Then give the $370,000 BACK to the fools who GIVE you the income. You don't want to use it to renovate or restore or NOW film about the chateau? THAT IS WHAT THE PATREON MONEY WAS FOR!!. AND VIDEO PROOF OF IT!! NOT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR RAG TAG GANG OF MISFIT TOYS PLAY AT BEING ADOLESCENTS AGAIN!!!
We don't want to see your bare ass! Or your ugly useless boyfriend. Or Teats tits. 😝
We are interested in the chateau, you blooming idiot!

Then give ALL the money back and keep filming about your drinking and partying. See if the DYI channel wants you then. See if your Patreons FINALLY get a clue and drop you when the money is only spent on YOU!
Oh. You don't want to do that either?
What a b*#@h!!!

I think I need a drink now!🎅🎅🎅

Reactions:You, mmff, AndAnotherName and 44 others

@Jeeves
VIP Member

Aug 11, 2021
Just for laughs...... poor delusional Caroline!
Screenshot 2021-08-11 at 00.28.55.png

Reactions:You, Aquablue, Parrfect Porcelane and 34 others

@Gibson
VIP Member
Aug 11, 2021

I would happily pay into a Go Fund Me account for Dick and Angel to sue the backside off that scrounging little sh*t. He is the lowest of the low and I have no sympathy whatsoever for him. They happily have some traction (I quite like that phrase) to link themselves to ETTCDIY when it suits.
He needs to get off his backside, do some work and gain some self respect.

Reactions:You, Nat9319, FlyByeNight and 33 others

....forward into the breach dear AGENTS of Tattle
🎅 🎅 🎅 🎅

in addition to ....where would we be without
[IMG alt="Clara Burnett"]https://tattle.life/data/avatars/m/176/176095.jpg?1611669892[/IMG]
@Clara Burnett
VIP Member
Nov 12, 2021

Spot on. Her level of intellect, or better, as you put it, her lack of depth of knowledge and understanding, is what gives her away in all situations that really matter (the non-party-world) and that could earn her some points if she would just dare to try. The fear of being exposed for who she truly is however drives her constantly, even though she has managed to learn some tricks to deflect. Because of these diversions (charm, sex appeal, promising but empty chitchat) it might not be very noticeable during a superficial first meeting and by robbing Wikipedia she manages to fool a lot of her viewers into thinking she's a real know-it-all instead of the opposite. Very frustrating.
im all for having fun, but this was a bit mean

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry I'm never going to catch up.. so jumping like a frog on hot coals and seeing where I end up..I will have to back track as I progress....SJ says covid stricken IJ was hospitalised..IJ tells it like she just liaised with her own doctor whose probably told her to take paracetamol and drink plenty of fluid. If it worsens seek further advice. This is why by being truthful you don't have to remember anything. Just tell it as it is...I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.
SJ tells it like it was in hospital IJ caught Covid.... We all said at the fashion show. Be sure your sins lies will catch you out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Wow, @KiKiGee, we would miss so much if it wasn't for your diligent sleuthing.
So SJ is outed as a blatant liar by her mother. Were Percy and Isabelle so busy policing the live chat that they didn't watch the vlog at the end and notice what SJ said?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I found this site because I wanted to find out more about Ivo. It has given me hours of entertainment. Let’s hope SJ has her comeuppance before 200.

Has anyone read the Insta post from Amy of Rosiers? Reading her posts is like listing to someone run their finger nails down a black board.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Happy 100th thread! Tattle is my guilty pleasure!
Happy 100th!! I’ve enjoyed scrolling and laughing through many a late night with pregnancy insomnia and nursing my newborn. I found the “hate site” simply because SJ and MP mentioned it so much!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Happy 100th. What a milestone. 🤗

[I was going to post something about how disgusting I find SJ after sleuths have poked holes in her COVID lie. I'll save it for later, as the topic just makes me angry and sad at the same time...]

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I guess it's inescapable to thank SJ for being so dishonest it kept us raging for more than a year now and more 100000 posts. It's crazy and scary to realize just how much she has gotten away with so far. I for one hope there will be a happy ending (for us) soon, but if not, promise to try and keep us walking the line. So thank you, SJ, Snorty, IJ, MPK, FRK, Nutty, Armoir, Dan but more importantly, Thank you @Jeeves for organizing and thank all of us for the fab work we're doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
@Jeeves .. loved the vote and the collective looking back, Cheers 🍻

@MojoDublin .. the OG emoji language instigator and if I'm remembering correctly the first tattler to be attacked/derided by another tattler
maybe it was 🐒🧹🦇 or just a snark in the dark

The Fleuries vlog was lovely, simple, effective, honest and real
Anna has moss 😂
Phillips language lesson .. 'ths' wreaths :ROFLMAO:
Great wrapping paper too ..

wreath.jpg

The Chateauverse love to read here. Good to see that some can take it with a sense of humour, something that has been and is severely lacking in la la land.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I was just thinking back over our 100 threads and wondered if anyone had favourite moments?
Mine was being accused by Rose Coloured Glasses and and an influx of his flying monkeys, of being Brenda Gibbon, our Donegal Mammy. We later discovered that Rose Colored Glasses was in fact Ryan McFadden who was a former admin of FB group “A Tale of Two Châteaux”, now “Châteaux Chronicles,” and Brenda's Arch enemy. (I think he went on to become a Moderator for Teabag and the Pathetics.) He suggested that Sillyman was being bribed to spy for Brenda.
For a while I used BG's picture as my avatar. Anyway, the story went on until Brenda arrived on Tattle. Ah, those were the days!

Screenshot 2021-12-27 at 14.35.43.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks MoJo for all you do for us Tattlers. Wishing you an early Happy new Year!

A huge thank you to Jeeves for all your hard work on our behalf!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just thinking back over our 100 threads and wondered if anyone had favourite moments?
Mine was being accused by Rose Coloured Glasses and and an influx of his flying monkeys, of being Brenda Gibbon, our Donegal Mammy. We later discovered that Rose Colored Glasses was in fact Ryan McFadden who was a former admin of FB group “A Tale of Two Châteaux”, now “Châteaux Chronicles,” and Brenda's Arch enemy. (I think he went on to become a Moderator for Teabag and the Pathetics.) He suggested that Sillyman was being bribed to spy for Brenda.
For a while I used BG's picture as my avatar. Anyway, the story went on until Brenda arrived on Tattle. Ah, those were the days!

View attachment 945526
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh the shenanigan's that was Brenda, many a laugh was had in my house because of her

'Ethel Grabbins' loved her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry I'm never going to catch up.. so jumping like a frog on hot coals and seeing where I end up..I will have to back track as I progress....SJ says covid stricken IJ was hospitalised..IJ tells it like she just liaised with her own doctor whose probably told her to take paracetamol and drink plenty of fluid. If it worsens seek further advice. This is why by being truthful you don't have to remember anything. Just tell it as it is...I wouldn't trust any of them as far as I could throw them.
I am totally with you on that. The first version was that the old bat caught it in the hospital, now how the hell could the source be pinpointed so accurately since the virus has an incubation period before symptoms become evident and that period can vary. Then version two appeared where IJ carried out a test and bingo, she had covid. All this is a pile of bs folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I am totally with you on that. The first version was that the old bat caught it in the hospital, now how the hell could the source be pinpointed so accurately since the virus has an incubation period before symptoms become evident and that period can vary. Then version two appeared where IJ carried out a test and bingo, she had covid. All this is a pile of bs folks.
@27:39 Spero visited Isabelle and Percy. This was filmed between Dec.1 and Dec. 11. They both seem spry. 🤥
The calm after the storm - Ep No. 71 Growing Fashion Villioti UNPICKED
Mu_CNRHVWJwArBlRZdE1dxrA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Villioti Fashion Institute
1.31K subscribers
Dec 11, 2021

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.