The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t gone through older posts so I have no idea of what is and isn’t known here. If you don’t want to hear it, that’s fine with me. I just happen to know of current things ongoing in relation to Lalande and have more direct inside info 🤷🏻‍♂️
Such as......?

What is your “direct info”?

Haha this person is literally repeating everything that’s been said before but in a less nicer way. My 🔮 is steaming.
Haha yep!

So far, @RoseColoredGlasses has only regurgitated everything from past threads.....but like you say, not as nice.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I haven’t gone through older posts so I have no idea of what is and isn’t known here. If you don’t want to hear it, that’s fine with me. I just happen to know of current things ongoing in relation to Lalande and have more direct inside info 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ok. You have no Trotter information. Specifically in relation to Lalande then:

Why is Flower Marie really leaving?

Why is Phillip staying indefinitely?

What is really going on between MP and SJ?

Is Cat coming back?

Why did Hanni just disappear?

Who else is selling info and why did Selmar do it--is he not paid well? He doesn't come across as the money-grubbing type.

Do the volunteers think CATC is a bad idea, and what do they actually do with all that tat?

How is Nati really regarded by Flower Marie, SJ and the volunteers?

Where is the money coming from for what seems like an extravagant lifestyle, Adsense revenue or Patron funds?

Most importantly, are they reading Tattle, and is Tattle feedback driving any behavior of SJ's in the vlogs or at Lalande generally?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No, that seems to be a fairly quiet place. Can’t say the same for Lalande. It’s a rolling disco in a black hole of daily drama

The uptick in drama among the volunteers. The whole Tomaz thing with him pretty much outting what was going on behind cameras. I believe he was officially let go due to work visa issues but in fact inside sources have said and overheard it was because he didn’t want to do all the slave work being as he was a professional singer/actor and thought the experience was going to gain him followers to promote his business ventures. I think we realize what people are online is quite different from the real deal working there daily. Selmar managing to snake his way in so he can get a permanent place among the queen SJ. The overall early influence last spring with people plugging their own brands over Lalande. You now have to sign a nondisclosure to work or even stay on chateau grounds, though the horrid Dick & Arse “Angel” do the same. It’s turned into a full on circus focusing more towards new volunteers and less on the subject matter. I mean SJ doesn’t even leave her private compartment unless it’s to film someone. Some get along with others but there’s always a constant fight to keep each member of the household more in SJ’s favor as her right hand maid. She picks a favorite then after a while they are of no use and the next person takes over in their place
Sorry to be a bore but absolutely none of this, or anything you've said previously, is new information, everything you've said can be found discussed ad nauseam on tattle. You need to throw us a bone we haven't already licked a million times!

And the general consensus is that Tomaz didn't "out" anything, the Workaway deal has always involved work in exchange for bed & board. If he went there thinking it would be otherwise then that is on him, not LOTL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok. Specifically in relation to Lalande then:

Is Cat coming back?

Who else is selling info and why did Selmar do it--is he not paid well? He doesn't come across as the money-grubbing type.

Do the volunteers think CATC is a bad idea, and what do they actually do with all that tat?

Where is the money coming from for what seems like an extravagant lifestyle, Adsense revenue or Patron funds?

Most importantly, are they reading Tattle, and is Tattle feedback driving any behavior of SJ's in the vlogs or at Lalande generally?
How much does Brenda pay Selmar?

He doesn’t seem hard up, on the contrary. If he was desperate for money, he’d drive his fancy camper van back to the Netherlands where he’s had a good career. Skills like Selmar’s are always in demand.

From what you say, you could be connected to Annalise and Dan, living back in the UK?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
He’s been in her favor for a while from what I’ve been told by sources nearby. Selmar has been giving info to BG as she’s had info before it even came out on Lalande pages. Stephanie caught wind and has been pretty silent around him so to speak. I heard he was walking around like a poor old dog the last few weeks. Seems he’s been mostly shut out from Lalande gossip aside from when the camera is rolling. Servants talks
Makes sense as there is a big change in mood between Sj and Selma

Reactions: 6
Makes sense as there is a big change in mood between Sj and Selma
He's definitely trying to make something work that he could have said, "no ma'am this is too complicated and these giant slabs of granite are too much for a bathroom" but here we are. I like his determination though. He's going to make that floor work eventually if he doesn't cut himself in half.

Reactions: 16
Still nothing nothing new.

Yes, Mummy openly did not want kids.

NDAs are standard practice for all participants in film productions

we already discussed the wallpaper photo being posted on Facebook in a previous thread

Well if the guests had to sign an nda while filming was occurring than I get that. I thought they meant even when filming was not taking place, in order to keep some activities concealed.
Sorry to be a bore but absolutely none of this, or anything you've said previously, is new information, everything you've said can be found discussed ad nauseam on tattle. You need to throw us a bone we haven't already licked a million times!

And the general consensus is that Tomaz didn't "out" anything, the Workaway deal has always involved work in exchange for bed & board. If he went there thinking it would be otherwise then that is on him, not LOTL.
That’s what I thought, but some people have mentioned that they’ve done work away too and that the work SJ has volunteers do, goes beyond what is permissible (as Tomaz seems to have revealed). Plus other have said that you’re not allowed to use work away for commercial ventures, which SJ does for the B&B. I honestly haven’t a clue about work away or labor laws in France.

Reactions: 5
Ok. You have no Trotter information. Specifically in relation to Lalande then:

What is really going on between MP and SJ?

Is Cat coming back?

Shots fired! 🔫

Your move @RoseColoredGlasses give us the "direct inside info" you said you have, or have you been writing gossip cheques you can't cash?

I am LIVING for this! 🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That’s what I thought, but some people have mentioned that they’ve done work away too and that the work SJ has volunteers do, goes beyond what is permissible (as Tomaz seems to have revealed).
Tomaz revealed that he sweats more than anyone because he's hungover.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosecoloredglasses is one of the rudie nudie lesbian lady photographers in the stairwell with a cameta.

• Haha
Rosecoloredglasses is one of the rudie nudie lesbian lady photographers in the stairwell with a cameta.
Haha! We wish it was the photographers! I bet they’ve got all kinds of wild stories.

They wouldn’t need to barf up stuff from previous threads.

My guess, it’s a jilted super fan. They’ve got a hate on for Brenda.

Nudie photographers wouldn’t care about or know who Brenda is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I hope she's making enough to keep it up because I am here for it. She might be bored by the off season, but that place is magical and she's fun, especially when she's with Carlo. Their q & a was a cool little adventure walk and social banter, and her editing with the truck backing through the tight streets keeps things interesting. She's good at what she does. Super charming stuff. You can also tell she's tired of answering questions and is trying to get it out of the way right now.
I feel like she has that celebrity attitude. She wants the money and recognition of what she does, from viewers, but she does not want to be bothered by the viewers. Plus there are many things that people would be interested to know or see but she has been there too long to realize what that would be.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.