The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone measured the timeline between:-

1. BG's own goal tattle PR clusterfuck
  2. BG's changing the focus of her lunatic asylum pages
  3. BG's furious backpedalling essay (Tour de France winners could not have pedalled faster) reminding us that she's just a 'lil ole wee infirm granny spending her days knitting Donegal fog sandwiches for the poor whilst gazing out at the bay (that she can definitely see from her window you guyz) when through absolutely no fault of her own she got sucked Wizard of Oz style into a vortex of bullying, bossing, banning, sycophancy, plagiarism, profiteering, brown nosing and cocking her leg territorially pissing over all things Lalande
  4. The titillating coup de grâce that revealed that pink haired, yellow toothed, orange jumpsuited friend of the show aka "Jumpsuit Jill" was a tax fraud Convict recently released from an extended vaycay in Sing Sing.
  5. LOTL's advancement of the troupes with Operation Reclaim La La Lande Social Media
1610679216126.png

Jeepers, as our dearly departed Brenda Dorothy would say, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore

The La La landscape of Super Fans is having a tumultuous time, who will be next to follow the yellow brick road to the Emerald City? How long will they last before they are clicking the heels of their ruby slippers 3 times to escape?

Final thought.....
Dorothy: Tattlers: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: Brenda: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
you haven’t given any new information though? Other than Brenda / selmar.

can’t see that without being signed in.
Experience
Show fewer experiences
Education

Reactions: 7
you haven’t given any new information though? Other than Brenda / selmar.

can’t see that without being signed in.
What do you want to know? I’d say BG is my number one annoyance. Get a bit now and then on her. I try to keep up with what’s happening behind the scenes at Lalande. Place has become a headache since summer

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has the relationship between Lalande and the Pethericks cooled?
To me, the cooling off has been evident for a while which is why I was an advocate for having a separate Trotter thread.

What do you want to know? I’d say BG is my number one annoyance. Get a bit now and then on her. I try to keep up with what’s happening behind the scenes at Lalande. Place has become a headache since summer
Why a headache?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@RoseColoredGlasses - Are you party to any of the goings on at Basmaignee?
No, that seems to be a fairly quiet place. Can’t say the same for Lalande. It’s a rolling disco in a black hole of daily drama

To me, the cooling off has been evident for a while which is why I was an advocate for having a separate Trotter thread.

Why a headache?
The uptick in drama among the volunteers. The whole Tomaz thing with him pretty much outting what was going on behind cameras. I believe he was officially let go due to work visa issues but in fact inside sources have said and overheard it was because he didn’t want to do all the slave work being as he was a professional singer/actor and thought the experience was going to gain him followers to promote his business ventures. I think we realize what people are online is quite different from the real deal working there daily. Selmar managing to snake his way in so he can get a permanent place among the queen SJ. The overall early influence last spring with people plugging their own brands over Lalande. You now have to sign a nondisclosure to work or even stay on chateau grounds, though the horrid Dick & Arse “Angel” do the same. It’s turned into a full on circus focusing more towards new volunteers and less on the subject matter. I mean SJ doesn’t even leave her private compartment unless it’s to film someone. Some get along with others but there’s always a constant fight to keep each member of the household more in SJ’s favor as her right hand maid. She picks a favorite then after a while they are of no use and the next person takes over in their place

@RoseColoredGlasses - Are you party to any of the goings on at Basmaignee? I wonder if they are aware of BG's "little ways."
I think they are aware, hence she hasn’t flown her broom over to that chateau as I don’t think they will host her

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So Curt is either rich and successful, from African royalty, another exlover or a former volunteer become friend? But what the hell did he volunteered? Digging up graves at Lalande?
This had me absolutely howling with laughter so much I woke up my cats!

Curtis Jesus Vampire Woodside available for Resurrections, Benedictions, Grave Digging and Egyptology

"Egyptology" being that uncharted period spanning the past 200 years ripe with as yet undiscovered historical artefacts which we know nothing at all about :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My interest in all of these chateau-related vlogs, CD & DIO included, is really starting to wane. I do admit these two are the most interesting but Tattle is more fun.

But I am really enjoying Positano Diaries. Nicki doesn't ask for tat (and has expressly said not to send them anything). She and Carlo actually reply to YT comments too. :) #DoingItTheRightWay
I hope she's making enough to keep it up because I am here for it. She might be bored by the off season, but that place is magical and she's fun, especially when she's with Carlo. Their q & a was a cool little adventure walk and social banter, and her editing with the truck backing through the tight streets keeps things interesting. She's good at what she does. Super charming stuff. You can also tell she's tired of answering questions and is trying to get it out of the way right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No, that seems to be a fairly quiet place. Can’t say the same for Lalande. It’s a rolling disco in a black hole of daily drama

The uptick in drama among the volunteers. The whole Tomaz thing with him pretty much outting what was going on behind cameras. I believe he was officially let go due to work visa issues but in fact inside sources have said and overheard it was because he didn’t want to do all the slave work being as he was a professional singer/actor and thought the experience was going to gain him followers to promote his business ventures. I think we realize what people are online is quite different from the real deal working there daily. Selmar managing to snake his way in so he can get a permanent place among the queen SJ. The overall early influence last spring with people plugging their own brands over Lalande. You now have to sign a nondisclosure to work or even stay on chateau grounds, though the horrid Dick & Arse “Angel” do the same. It’s turned into a full on circus focusing more towards new volunteers and less on the subject matter. I mean SJ doesn’t even leave her private compartment unless it’s to film someone. Some get along with others but there’s always a constant fight to keep each member of the household more in SJ’s favor as her right hand maid. She picks a favorite then after a while they are of no use and the next person takes over in their place

I think they are aware, hence she hasn’t flown her broom over to that chateau as I don’t think they will host her
Wow I can’t imagine signing a non disclosure agreement to stay at a B&B... and did Mummy slap SJ recently or do you mean when she was a child?

Hhhmmm you still haven’t told us anything we don’t already know or haven’t already inferred 🤨

Reactions: 10
Apparently one of the guests got in a bit of trouble over posting some photos of their stay with the entrance hall being worked on earlier last year that wasn’t due yet to be scene publicly, since the tv series was going to be filming those bits first. So they were asked to take down the photos posted online and now guests have to sign non disclosure agreements if there’s stuff going on for the series being filmed for UK tv. Same with any volunteers that come on. And from what I remember it wasn’t recent but within her adult life. Mummie dearest is more of a Joan Crawford type. I don’t think she even wanted kids. Bit of a Nurse Ratched in her youth I’d think. She still tells SJ what to do. I think the only time she feels free is when her mum is gone to South Africa. She cloaks a lot of the ongoing at Lalande from SJ. Especially with a lot of the BS drama

Hhhmmm you still haven’t told us anything we don’t already know or haven’t already inferred 🤨
Ok

Reactions: 7
they do though.. maybe in a less vulgar way but it’s there View attachment 384084
patreon isn't vulgar to me. More Carlo please, and that grotto nativity scene was good tv with the Baby Jesus being flooded by a miniature spring, while Lalande fans are worried about nativity Jesus not being with his family in the chapel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently one of the guests got in a bit of trouble over posting some photos of their stay with the entrance hall being worked on earlier last year that wasn’t due yet to be scene publicly, since the tv series was going to be filming those bits first. So they were asked to take down the photos posted online and now guests have to sign non disclosure agreements if there’s stuff going on for the series being filmed for UK tv. Same with any volunteers that come on. And from what I remember it wasn’t recent but within her adult life. Mummie dearest is more of a Joan Crawford type. I don’t think she even wanted kids. Bit of a Nurse Ratched in her youth I’d think. She still tells SJ what to do. I think the only time she feels free is when her mum is gone to South Africa. She cloaks a lot of the ongoing at Lalande from SJ. Especially with a lot of the BS drama

Ok
Still nothing nothing new.

Yes, Mummy openly did not want kids.

NDAs are standard practice for all participants in film productions

we already discussed the wallpaper photo being posted on Facebook in a previous thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh it’s all BS. The pair of them are kinda ridiculous. To be fair he seems pretty aloof to most going ons at Lalande life, but more so mummie dearest is the tip of an iceberg. If you haven’t guessed she kinda runs all things Lalande life and bends SJ to her will. She’s not as nice a woman as she looks. She’s even slapped her own daughter. I don’t believe he comes for a rich background but I could be wrong, though mummie dearest does have a lot of financial influence

I don’t think there’s much going on there. Notice the distance between households.

Nope lol
She must hate that SJ isn't financially dependent on her now. Get that old woman off the facebooks before she starts befriending yacht owners.

What do we know about Percy. I haven’t seen much about it and not sure what to make of him.

is he a poor? he sort of comes across as someone Braggy who isn’t used to stuff but that’s just through his fb posts Maybe the new fame they have been experiencing is overwhelmingly exciting?

View attachment 384085
His kids all have medical and engineering degrees. That's all I remember from Patreon vids.

Last edited:
Still nothing nothing new.

Yes, Mummy openly did not want kids.

NDAs are standard practice for all participants in film productions

we already discussed the wallpaper photo being posted on Facebook in a previous thread

I haven’t gone through older posts so I have no idea of what is and isn’t known here. If you don’t want to hear it, that’s fine with me. I just happen to know of current things ongoing in relation to Lalande and have more direct inside info 🤷🏻‍♂️

Haha this person is literally repeating everything that’s been said before but in a less nicer way. My 🔮 is steaming.

• Heart
Agents please get on this!
House Prices in N1
Properties in N1 had an overall average price of £903,894 over the last year.
The majority of sales in N1 during the last year were flats, selling for an average price of £726,156. Terraced properties sold for an average of £1,627,603, with semi-detached properties fetching £2,118,725.
Overall, sold prices in N1 over the last year were 12% up on the previous year and 8% up on the 2018 peak of £836,799.

Here is a £1,00,000 flat in SJ's post code but this is new construction. Her flat is nowhere near as nice. Maybe in Mayfair hers would be worth £1,00,000 but not in Islington.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Mandy back? She had extended her stay last time but returned due to her boyfriend and NEW job. What has happened?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.