The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they were on site housekeepers for her. So the roof over their heads was part of the deal? As for writing a public blog, not sure they've in any way used SJ or the chateau to increase their numbers have they? We were tipped off to them.
No of course we aren’t sure. Yet. But our lady of hurting feelings has been mentioned in more than one of their blogs. So far I don’t see evidence of anyone walking away from Lalande with less than what they started with. Even greasy little Tomaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"E-Begging Myth Addressed and What is Patreon?" (Youtube Video posted in previous thread)

Interesting (ish) video and a couple of others on the same subject- screen shots below of a couple of comments that questioned the concept and also one that try's to categorise someone who does not agree - the terms trolls and unfan's is not something I cannot be bothered to debate here but I will say that it symptomatic of a widening modern culture that if you disagree or question the vloggers (or anything) then you immediately fall into that category. This is not healthy at any level in society as questioning and debate is always needed. We do NOT live in a communist society and should not be aggressively shouted down just because we disagree or question the authenticity. For instance .. look at how JK Rowling has been treated because she has views on what a woman is that differ from the transgenders views. In the 70's PIE (Paedophile Information Exchange) was supported by some politicians in the UK and became close to becoming a legal entity. They wanted the law changed so that sex with someone from the age of 13+ was legal (not just UK, was a Europe wide).
I think the term troll and unfan is just a way for the vlogger to justify their snake oil approach or as someone has said below "does fan the ego".
I appreciate that patreons are sponsors but that does not mean that the authenticity of the vlogger actions cannot be questioned.

:unsure: Is this the same Loki ?? 😂 and reminds me of the reduced DB
1610653167423.png

Part of someone's very long comment - I think this very much applies to Trotter
1610654186562.png

The comment that closes questioning, debate and investigation imo - am sure that it is applicable to some people in life though but I don't think it applies to out posts here
1610654242637.png

Back to the subject matter we discuss here .. A comment on SSB's Epiphany vlog - This Ethel is starting to make me laugh. Go Ethel 👏 👏 💪
1610655231971.png

Someone has posted about tattle on MPK's vlog in response to him posting about tattle. The outing of tattle is becoming more interesting than the vlogs 😂
1610655341106.png

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like the Hedge bothering Norwegian twig twirling ‘florist’ Marie is jumping ship from HMS Shatoo !
Back in Uk mid February........ who is going to cook , clean and make put single flowers in milk bottles now 🤣
Well that jaunt didnt last long did it? As many of you have pointed out she hasn’t looked happy sine she returned to LALALand

Reactions: 10
Remember when we were innocently musing whether the La La characters read Tattle and perhaps a small sign, like an overturned plate on a table setting, could send a subtle signal to affirm?

I do believe the entire china collection has since been overturned and thrown from the ramparts to the pink gravel below. Yes, we get the message . . . you’re here (hi Nati, hi Jill).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
whatever you said probably was “negative”/ not what they want to hear. Imagine how many more of those she may have gotten publicly and had to somehow try defuse it. It can’t have been easy. I once worked for someone where I had to try out fires out the whole time. I have respect for people like that. More so if they really aren’t equipped to deal with it.
Yes it was negative. I mean, silly me for having the temerity to ask why the chateau cult thought it was acceptable to cross borders and mix together at Christmas/New Year. That is indefensible. I too worked for someone who I had to fire fight for. Difference was that I wasn't stupid enough to do it for free. No sympathy for her at all.

No of course we aren’t sure. Yet. But our lady of hurting feelings has been mentioned in more than one of their blogs. So far I don’t see evidence of anyone walking away from Lalande with less than what they started with. Even greasy little Tomaz.
Ah the price of everything and the value of nothing. If you have been put on a pedestal, treated as a friend & confidant & then find that you have been used then you lose a lot more than your fiscal gain sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just watched the weirdo interview with Curtis Ryan. He must have crossed paths with MP in South Africa at some point, can't see any other obvious potential connection. Why the heck would he and SJ cross paths otherwise? A wannabee egyptologist and a lala loopy loo - who on earth set this up and thought this was a good idea?

Such deep thoughts were expressed, I'm stunned at their insight. Not.

'I love Pompeii, let's go and dress up!!'

Pleez.

I confess I gave up half way through because it was so absurd, if anyone watched it all the way through, firstly well done, secondly, did it improve?

Chilijam - "The Interview" Everyone in Egypt tells you "they are an Egyptologist'. First time I came across this was tour organised through the hotel - Souk and Museum. The young girl took us to the market and said she was going to pray and would be back in half an hour. Of course we got lost and she was stroppy when we finally got out. She had told us to meet her at the blue door except all the bleeping doors were blue. Then the museum and she starts spouting nonsense about certain exhibits - just reading the signs I could see she had it all wrong. She cocked up 'cos we Aussies are not brought up with tipping - it's still really only commonplace in high end restaurants - and she had her hand out at the end but I was looking up at the wah wahing coming from the mosque tower. I asked our English speaking driver about her and she worked in the kitchen at the hotel and everybody and their 3rd cousin twice removed in Egypt calls themselves an Egyptologist. I'll need to bone up on Ned Kelly and hang around Circular Key in Sydney when the Covid is over and call my self "An Aussie Battler"
OK, this whole CD thing is now OFFICIALLY weird ( as if it wasn’t before). SJ being interviewed by some weirdo self-taught egyptologist idiot. And who should pop up as a patron of the pharaoh-loving crackpot? Why it’s Donegal Brenda who just spent 1000 words telling why her patron contribution to our loopy chatelaine has dropped. Some leopard pants wearing fool who thinks he’s God’s gift to women lurks in SJ’s decidedly dodgy partner past. SJ is lost in a sea of old clothes while her ‘chateau’ steadily succumbs to the elements. And to top it all off the volunteer Kiwi accountant has form for ‘creative bookkeeping’. Rabbit, hole, Alice, Cheshire cat, Mad Hatter, “off with her head”!
*groan* just realised that Curtis video is 1 hour 16 minutes long :eek: :(
Definitely Maybe Post3526060 I'm wading through the syrup but have to stop every 5 minutes to fill up my wine glass - SJ is turning me into an alky - now she's cashed up from the Patreons, can my liver sue her for damages?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SSB plays her charm like an energizer bunny. If you think you can put up with it for more than an hour straight, good luck.

Depth of Egypt talk:

Girl, did Egyptians dressed the way for real? Or just when posing for the murals?
Yes, I wonder what Nefertari looked like! And what was Ramses personality like?
What about the furniture? OMG, Tut’s tomb looks so modern and fresh!

The award goes to Curtis with:

— The ancient people, even the ones from 200 years ago, we must remember they are actually people (stunned look). They are not just something we read in books, they ACTUALLY lived.

The End
Linus re "The Interview" I haven't got to that bit yet - did he actually say (top rated Egyptologist that he is) 200 years????Has anyone posted to him _ "try 2000 ++++ years". Ramses was probably a narcissist too and would have got on so terribly well with SJ and her being such a fine linguist she would have been gushing in Egyptian in no time. Now Ramses would make a top Patreon trophy for your "Salon" de la Marquise de snotty snot snot mantlepiece SJ.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wait

Wait

Ok 👌 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸

And yours is beside you - I virtualy placed it on yer table MYself .......

Begin 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫
I am dying here 😂 😂 😂 😂
I think we need to start with the disclaimer, for those who genuinely feel discomfort which is affecting your daily life, please seek help, talk to your family, talk to your friends
I don't want to diminish anyone's perceived symptoms bc these are serious matters and lockdown is not the best environment for feeling balanced even for the strong ones

with that said, @MojoDublin you little rascal, you know what my brain needs after a long day
one cannot take this seriously, especially when it is staged confession to Conchita
I admit I am unable to get through whole brainwashing session even though I am sure that there would be some material for our 🍸 session
It should have been titled: ''How do you know when too much is too much''

I am not going to attempt to describe her potential problem, all I can say is that either she admits it to herself or not, that next thing on her list should be therapy
I see that she is a piece of work, but she is beginning to crack

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It appears Tattle is causing a state of emergency in la la land and further afield , they complain about Tattle ( in the full knowledge of what each other’s fans will find) and Yet don’t seem to realise they are causing “Mad “ , mutually assured destruction .
This forum is going at the gallop at sleuthing and sniffing out dodgy characters , whilst also finding genuinely injured parties ( thanks Clara ) whoever you are!
Can hardly keep up with it all .
💫💫👏👏👏👏👏👏👏💫💫

M A D ...... genius ♥

I am dying here 😂 😂 😂 😂
I think we need to start with the disclaimer, for those who genuinely feel discomfort which is affecting your daily life, please seek help, talk to your family, talk to your friends
I don't want to diminish anyone's perceived symptoms bc these are serious matters and lockdown is not the best environment for feeling balanced even for the strong ones

with that said, @MojoDublin you little rascal, you know what my brain needs after a long day
one cannot take this seriously, especially when it is staged confession to Conchita
I admit I am unable to get through whole brainwashing session even though I am sure that there would be some material for our 🍸 session
It should have been titled: ''How do you know when too much is too much''

I am not going to attempt to describe her potential problem, all I can say is that either she admits it to herself or not, that next thing on her list should be therapy
I see that she is a piece of work, but she is beginning to crack
I seee you 👀
I hear you 🧠

You fell down the rabbit 🐰 hole 🕳
Temporarily

Delighted 😃 your Wonder Woman outfit
Blasted you back to reality

Here’s the tune .....
My milkshake brings all the boys
to the yard ....

🐒🐒

Thrilled 🍸 saved you 🚑

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Do you think 🤔

The family meeting to organize who’s scrubbing 🧽 what n who’s cooking when (even natti the paid employee was doing ONE night )
LOTL should have assumed all cooking 🥘 it’s her gaff - her responsibilities if they are indeed doing OTHER work for 5 hrs

Guess the wheels on the bus 🚌 are shredded

Removing her NAME from everything
Answers on the back of an envelope
“Chat ooo de la ... not in my name “🐒
MojoDublin Post 527242 Here in OZ any business which provides food for guests must have a Commercial Kitchen certified and inspected regularly by Department of Health. I see no evidence of safe food handling, commercial refrigeration, qualified cooks (who know not to cut food on the same board as raw chicken for instance). Surely, the hot weather in summer in France is similar to Australia, so French food handling standards must be just as stringent? I don't see much food preparation other than cheese, olives etc flung on the fancy Limoge or Spode and some of those old plates are crazed (much like the Chatelaine) and need a good soak to clean. But silly me, SJ is not bound by rules and regulations meant for the peasants and serfs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah the price of everything and the value of nothing. If you have been put on a pedestal, treated as a friend & confidant & then find that you have been used then you lose a lot more than your fiscal gain sometimes.
I don't see a whole lot of evidence they were put on a pedestal, but they very well may have put her on one. That's a sure way to end up disappointed. I have an acquaintance who uses the phrase "lion's share" constantly when telling stories of her past. Always she did the lion's share of the work, the lion's share of the emotional labor, the lion's share of etc. Always the hero/victim of all her own stories. Currently she lives in a rental and does the lion's share of the repairs and has made some upgrades for a very reduced rent. Meanwhile she bad mouths her landlords while they sing her praises as the wonderful tenant of their grandparent's former home. At least they're counting their blessings, because she sure as tit isn't. Anyhoo, I've tried on a lot of lenses with this neighbor story and it seems like everyone who was actually there has made up their minds that the friendship is over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has been mentioned. But in an oblique and negative way. Not exactly a great business model for trying to piggy back onto the Chateau Diaries fanbase is it.

Reactions: 2
Yet when I called out the party goers at the chateau she was happy to throw herself under the bus to defend their disgraceful behaviour. Not that nice in my book.
I think naive and gullible? After some retrospection, she probably realised that you were right, and it may have been the impetus to break free.

I thought having sorted the clothes she didn't want to keep, it would just be about the others choosing what they wanted to have, but needless to say the chatelaine had to dress herself up as well to prove how good she can still look in clothes she had in her late teens, even showing herself twirling in the horrendous green shorts dress just because she could get into it! Mandy looked much better in the dresses she chose. Of course, SJ had to leep the Diana one.

Poor Selmar - originally, SJ assumed he could move those slabs on his own. Three of them could only just manage it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.