The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everything that’s been going on perhaps it was an oversight to thank Yvonne.

Perhaps SJ will do the right thing and publicly thank her in her next video. A little 90 second segment at the beginning of the video? Oh and SJ leave out any personal stuff... you don’t want to come across as milking someone else’s hardship.

ideas for new videos
Volunteers over the years with some clips of them and where they are now.

some diy. Actually completing a task. Not just talking about it and showing a few minutes never to mention to project again. Or filming something over months. How long does it take to do a new bathroom ? A week not months.

show some plans on the garden. Dan doesn’t work enough hours to make any progress on the garden. Just maintaining it really. You need to get ready to start planting seeds Oh and on your next marie kondo video make it clear that you meant keeping and donating not keeping donating and selling.

CB466C8E-41D2-4A9F-89E1-880339E95751.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
There is no "brand" there never will be unless the castle is run effectively & efficiently with individuals who have experience & training there is NONE of that currently and the crew who are there at the minute have demonstrated their skills are limited. To undertake restoration like this requires a project manager surely thats as clear as the nose on your face work needs to be carried out to a standard projects need to run smoothly & on time you cannot do that when you lie in your pit most of the day you also cannot do it if you are vlogging Screwed by the fact SJ wants to be a prima donna she would make a mess of any situation. The B& B well I dont know where they are going with that one, volunteers cannot work in a commercial business there fore they cannot legally help out with ANY aspect of the B&B, or the music work shops etc....is Nity going to do that by herself? she is as lazy as sin I think not, will it be viable to pay another person....I don't know probably not. Cooking- again the volunteer can only cook for the "family" who is going to cook for guests? She is no longer flying under the radar & will have to comply with regulations. It will just take 1 person who is familiar with french tax law to lodge a complaint & the castle is going to turn to dust. SJ has said from day 1 nitty will be paid from B&B, she is managing a business that is not in operation who is paying her salary? ah wait the patrons! BJJ is getting paid she said so but is it just to adorn her or has he another role who pays his salary. Maybe if the fan pages are no longer "official" we might see more diverse opinions being posted. I just hope that any volunteer considering the castle does a google search & takes time to consider their choice. As far as has been shown here SJ has a proven record of using people I'm sure that habit of a life time is not going to stop over night.
Wait... WHAT??? BJJ is getting paid - for what exactly? His extraordinary snorting skills, unless as she is so obscenely tight (as tight as a hen's hole), that she thinks E25.00 a week is getting paid because I can't see her giving him more than that as pay. You can't pay someone who does nothing. Standing behind the camera snorting and doing a bit of donkey work, for her alone, would not even cover his bed and board so to pay him on top of that... beggars belief! As someone once referred to him (thought it was brilliant) Sir SnortsALot...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait... WHAT??? BJJ is getting paid - for what exactly? His extraordinary snorting skills, unless as she is so obscenely tight (as tight as a hen's hole), that she thinks E25.00 a week is getting paid because I can't see her giving him more than that as pay. You can't pay someone who does nothing. Standing behind the camera snorting and doing a bit of donkey work, for her alone, would not even cover his bed and board so to pay him on top of that... beggars belief! As someone once refereed to him (thought it was brilliant) Sir SnortsALot...
with trotter being unable to do Vlogmas and Phillip standing in I always assumed she was paying him. As it seemed like a substantial job. She did say in the interview that they all were working 80/90 hours a week.

And she probably realise that no one else there is interesting or loud enough. Kat is coming back and I assume she will be paying her too. Wonder if cat has got her car mot done by now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With everything that’s been going on perhaps it was an oversight to thank Yvonne.

Perhaps SJ will do the right thing and publicly thank her in her next video. A little 90 second segment at the beginning of the video? Oh and SJ leave out any personal stuff... you don’t want to come across as milking someone else’s hardship.

ideas for new videos
Volunteers over the years with some clips of them and where they are now.

some diy. Actually completing a task. Not just talking about it and showing a few minutes never to mention to project again. Or filming something over months. How long does it take to do a new bathroom ? A week not months.

show some plans on the garden. Dan doesn’t work enough hours to make any progress on the garden. Just maintaining it really. You need to get ready to start planting seeds Oh and on your next marie kondo video make it clear that you meant keeping and donating not keeping donating and selling.

View attachment 383251
I think Yvonne looks very kind, I would never want to hurt her feelings, I think she bit off more than she could chew, off a poisoned apple. She needs to be distanced from that toxic environment, all of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
There is no "brand" there never will be unless the castle is run effectively & efficiently with individuals who have experience & training there is NONE of that currently and the crew who are there at the minute have demonstrated their skills are limited. To undertake restoration like this requires a project manager surely thats as clear as the nose on your face work needs to be carried out to a standard projects need to run smoothly & on time you cannot do that when you lie in your pit most of the day you also cannot do it if you are vlogging Screwed by the fact SJ wants to be a prima donna she would make a mess of any situation. The B& B well I dont know where they are going with that one, volunteers cannot work in a commercial business there fore they cannot legally help out with ANY aspect of the B&B, or the music work shops etc....is Nity going to do that by herself? she is as lazy as sin I think not, will it be viable to pay another person....I don't know probably not. Cooking- again the volunteer can only cook for the "family" who is going to cook for guests? She is no longer flying under the radar & will have to comply with regulations. It will just take 1 person who is familiar with french tax law to lodge a complaint & the castle is going to turn to dust. SJ has said from day 1 nitty will be paid from B&B, she is managing a business that is not in operation who is paying her salary? ah wait the patrons! BJJ is getting paid she said so but is it just to adorn her or has he another role who pays his salary. Maybe if the fan pages are no longer "official" we might see more diverse opinions being posted. I just hope that any volunteer considering the castle does a google search & takes time to consider their choice. As far as has been shown here SJ has a proven record of using people I'm sure that habit of a life time is not going to stop over night.
🐒🐒🐒🐒 ain’t paying for natti

Patrons are 🤔
💫💫💫

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes. I don’t get good vibes from her. But no matter what has happened personally during her time at the chateau (serious friend demotion) she has also been given a huge shout-out from LOTL and without that, she’d probably have had to go and get a Real Job.
Of course there is/was a mutual benefit. Hard to understand how Marie can have any success with her florals while at Lalande, though. SJ has no connections with french people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🐒🐒🐒🐒 ain’t paying for natti

Patrons are 🤔
💫💫💫
I think that was the original plan. But understand that because of her wanting to get the patron money tax free it won’t cover natti but it will cover dan and selmar. So that is being covered out of the YouTube adds / what is now known as sj personal income.

though I suspect the premier donations would more than cover Nati salary.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
YouTube earnings are paying Nati. I’m going to guess that if the cadeaux channel raked in $5000 for a scholarship in two months, the OG channel is making even more. Patreon is for restoration

Reactions: 9
🤨 poor poor Marie with her 16,000 Instagram followers and her new floral business in the works. Who’s using who.
Agreed. But when you have been basking in the rays of adoration. SJ constantly telling her you know how much I love you blah blah & then you find out that actually that wasn't true at all. She seems a bit needy & fragile to be fair. It's like two Dutch guys who were left confused after being the Kings of the Castle & then treated like the dirty rascals by SJ.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Of course there is/was a mutual benefit. Hard to understand how Marie can have any success with her florals while at Lalande, though. SJ has no connections with french people
She doesn’t need to have success with her florals if she has success with her channel, and that success is courtesy of Lalande. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
🤨 poor poor Marie with her 16,000 Instagram followers and her new floral business in the works. Who’s using who.
I have my doubts if Marie will be able to sustain her Instagram following if she severs ties with Lalande. She would have no following whatsoever if it were not for the Chateau Diaries, but I fear that she doesn't realise that...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Agreed. But when you have been basking in the rays of adoration. SJ constantly telling her you know how much I love you blah blah & then you find out that actually that wasn't true at all. She seems a bit needy & fragile to be fair. It's like two Dutch guys who were left confused after being the Kings of the Castle & then treated like the dirty rascals by SJ.
Who also lived there for free and eventually stumbled upon their dream house, right next door. Also who writes a public blog and doesn’t wish for more followers? No one, that’s who! So now they have more followers courtesy of....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Love the re-cap especially seeing that Fokker added to it 😉😂. What about CinderRuth ? Not mine but such a good tag for her.
Love the re-cap especially seeing that Fokker added to it 😉😂. What about CinderRuth ? Not mine but such a good tag for her.
💫💫💫💫💫 tattle glossary 💫💫💫💫

Add if any missing

CD - The Chateau Diaries
BJJ - Baby Jesus Jeans, aka Philip
PP (Nostril of Lalande) - Prince Philip
LOTL/LOTLL - Lady of the (Lost) Lake, aka Stephanie
SSB- She Who Shouts from the balcony
SJ - Stephanie Jarvis
Nitti/Nutty - Nati
MP/MP2 - Michael Petherick
MPK - micheal Petherick (sir Trotter)
Trotter - any Petherick family reference
Ma Trotter - Sheree Petherick
Dear Brenda/BG - Brenda Gibbons (superfan/Facebook admin) from Donegal Ireland
Karen Cbomb - other superfan/admin, Canada
Donegals - limericks (renamed in honour of Dear Brenda)
Potty/MP - Michael Potts
Cinder-Ruth- MPotts current squeeze
Agents - Tattlers who find out juicy background info
Chat O (or variations) - Chateau (how Brenda says it)
“BuyMeACoffee” - give me money (no, really, give me money, I really need it)

PSDFHB - princess 👸 shouting down from her balcony
PRSDBP - princess 👸 in her robe shouting down from her balcony at the peasants

Wet Blanket - Fun hoover
Mickey Dodger - Woman who avoids sexual encounters
Edmund Fokker van Crayestein - Former main squeeze of SJ

Reactions: 2
I think Yvonne looks very kind, I would never want to hurt her feelings, I think she bit off more than she could chew, off a poisoned apple. She needs to be distanced from that toxic environment, all of them.
I felt the same when I saw her picture there. She looks gentle. And old. Made my heart ping a bit . I think Yvonne will be well out of it. If this much *rap has happened to date, what on earth is going to happen in the future. Yvonne needs to be like DB now, making some sandwiches and watching the world go by from her armchair.

SJ may possibly thank Yvonne later but if she does, it will only be because she read here that she should.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.