The Chateau Diaries #10 PR disasters and tax fraud masters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the many volunteers( thats what amazes me the most you never see/hear of any either praising her or putting her down I find that strange)
Take a look at flower Marie's blog. One of them is all about how wonderful SJ is.

Lonely wolf used to deal with his problems with himself
Agreed. Selmar was quite shirty with one poster who suggested some improvements to his nativity scene build. Blunt words to the effect that he liked it as it was.

Reactions: 11
Stephanie it’s yourself.....

Babes missing the point of Tattle

Observation not in yer own name .... understandable after the week you had

Here’s the thing ....
if and it’s A BIG IF
You copped whom @Clara is

Call it out on FB ...... there’s a pet

All firing straight from you

and reading obnoxious views

calling on YOU derailing the thread

Reactions: 9
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?
Yikes, looks like perhaps Madame Chatelaine has one of her creatures doing her bidding by sowing the seed of doubt in respect to all the new intel we’ve gathered

Honestly I don’t see any reason to doubt you Clara, you provided very specific information and even outed the party that fell victim... all things that can be easily verifiable.

Reactions: 16
@Julie Sue I did a little investigation myself and you are not only a new member but the 10 messages you posted were all about your doubts about me and my information. Now who needs to be suspicious?
Ha! Thought the same thing. Who could come up with such a moniker? BJJ is that you?

Reactions: 10
When SJ explained that her father never revealed his interpretation of his art, as he felt it was important that the viewer made their own interpretations, he could not be thinking it would be like this...
Why not?

Reactions: 5
Take a look at flower Marie's blog. One of them is all about how wonderful SJ is.

Agreed. Selmar was quite shirty with one poster who suggested some improvements to his nativity scene build. Blunt words to the effect that he liked it as it was.
Sorry I was referring to pre the current group

Reactions: 2
Just watched the latest youtube offering.

Move off the stage One Hundred Stars, your time is up……

Introducing….. Spanx (“I couldn’t get into this dress until I put on Spanx – it took two people to get me into them” – oh yes which two?)

Obviously the robe shop has had its day, she is bored and needs a new freebie supplier. Don’t worry dear, I’m sure there are parcels on their way as we speak. How long before we are treated to a fashion show?

Just a quiet word for Dan: I’ve only just got over the pale blue dressing gown gravel raking debacle - please Dan, I beg you: Step Away From The Spanx. Whatever she says to you, your tractor will not go any faster with them on.

Reactions: 12
Oh dear I didn’t think asking for evidence and calling into question one person would create such a wave . I’m not derailing anything, merely asking for evidence other than one persons word.

Lord Nostril liked the little green camel toe number.....just like him it’s was right up her butt and far too young for her.

Reactions: 15
tattle news - weekend

On the hour
Every hour
We do investigations.... deep

Coming up in the weekend edition

Risk assessment for swingers parties held by chatelaine at laLande - apparently Ann summers is threatening court action

Mini apron resolves to dig deep this spring ...Many fear for Dan

New subscribers need a full M15 counter terrorism check on member subscribers
M15 say the backlog due to covid is concerting

New items : say what you see

Keep refreshing
Subscribers are truly loyal

Yalll have a great weekend

Attachments

Reactions: 11
What types of things have you said to get deleted, blocked and banned?

Reactions: 2
Ha! Thought the same thing. Who could come up with such a moniker? BJJ is that you?
No the name is from a couple of old menopausal hags, really quite bitter people, but to their credit only believe evidence based submissions.
Using the D word is most unsporting

The use of ‘babes’ is most unbecoming considering the content of your previous posts. Disappointed

Either way it is not OK to be subjected to a homephobic attack. Isabelle's vintage, probably not terribly tolerant even though her husband painted their daughter with her tits out...
I’m not apologizing for the alleged homophobia, just fishing for more detail and a rough timeline since Rosie glasses didn’t have much to offer by way of info we don’t already know.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.