The Cabins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
were we watching the same show? Robyn has been acting more like a child than mamudo lol surely if you don’t know how to work a dishwasher at the age of 26 you have a lot of growing up to do? Also her being mardy about the paint when it was her idea to do it in the first place
Absolutely, it is a great difference of opinion.

Everyone on a dating show would know that that painting game was meant to bring them closer together and bring out an intimate connection - and he painted her like a Smurf and admitted he took it too far.
Mamudo goes from acting like he wants a housewife to mother his kids and him while he goes and plays football all day for a real lower league club (which would never sustain the lifestyle he is trying to say he has as proven in the items he wears), to then behaving like a lad on a lads holiday. He doesn't have a clue what he wants.
Robyn on the other had absolutely has a fun side and loves football (which is why they've been put together), and beyond that I don't think they are a good match at all. And if I had to pick one of the two, I'd pick Robyn - she doesn't change her mind about what she wants every two minutes or relies too much on her friends for what to say or how to act.

Reactions: 4
What’s everyone’s opinion? I want to like it! But I’m not keen on the constant texting and calling people back home. I just find it disrespectful when your mid conversation and you stop to reply to a text! Maybe just me being old school lol
Just my opinion but the texting and calling makes it more realistic for me. In the real world you would have the opinion of your friends and family. I think it’s also good to see what their phone habits are. For example, if I was on a dinner date and he used his phone with me in mid conversation it would be a no from me. They normally don’t get these advantages in normal dating shows. Again just my opinion. 👍🏼😊

I wanted to really like it, but I kind of feel dirty after watching it! It's so bad it's unintentionally funny.

Sarah and Charlotte don't even like each other - most of their conversations are scripted around Charlotte drinking when if you look at her Instagram it's absolutely nothing like that. They're simply not right for each other however do the age old lesbian trick of falling for each other because they're the convenient option at the time. If other girls had came into the show, they both would have called it quits and met someone else.

Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!

Tom and Olivia, again so so forced. Tom was practically putting the words in Olivia's mouth about staying together.

Overall it was all so very strange. I didn't think the contestants could get worse until the new ones started arriving! If these are the best contestants they could get, I hate to see who actually auditioned...
I noticed that Olivia wasn’t all that keen either. She did try and explain it but he just kept going on. When he gave her that strip tease you could tell she just wanted it to stop.

@Apple In My Pie Lol I agree nothing else to watch so I guess we will have to just enjoy it, all though I do wish they’d use “normal” people instead of heavily buff and enhanced people!!
Couldn’t agree with this anymore. I’ve only watched the first 3 eps but they are all very young and pretty. I’d like to see more mature people on there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know their instagram handles?

I wanted to really like it, but I kind of feel dirty after watching it! It's so bad it's unintentionally funny.

Sarah and Charlotte don't even like each other - most of their conversations are scripted around Charlotte drinking when if you look at her Instagram it's absolutely nothing like that. They're simply not right for each other however do the age old lesbian trick of falling for each other because they're the convenient option at the time. If other girls had came into the show, they both would have called it quits and met someone else.

Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!

Tom and Olivia, again so so forced. Tom was practically putting the words in Olivia's mouth about staying together.

Overall it was all so very strange. I didn't think the contestants could get worse until the new ones started arriving! If these are the best contestants they could get, I hate to see who actually auditioned...
What is charlottes Instagram?

Anyone noticed on Sarahs insta stories the flooring in one looks very similar to the flooring in Charlottes... it was only in the corner of the shot but i could be wrong!

I’ve finally caught up with this and now I can join in with the thread I made 🤣🤣🤣

I’m quite enjoying it for a bit of light relief

have any of the couples stayed together,
I’m imagining not lol

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the ep with Remi and Charlotte? Really wanted them to work but it just seemed to get painfully awkward as things progressed.

Reactions: 5
I watched the first episode and after 10 minutes switched off. It did seem quite boring. Did I give up too early? Is this a good reality series? I am looking forward to watching celebs go dating 🙌

I watched the first episode and after 10 minutes switched off. It did seem quite boring. Did I give up too early? Is this a good reality series? I am looking forward to watching celebs go dating 🙌
I enjoyed it as a bit of light relief. It wasn’t quite what I expected but enjoyed it all the same.
Looking forward to the reunion show tonight

When I saw Charlotte and Sarah getting matching tattoos

I thought the exact same 🤦‍♀️

They’ve also now got a YouTube channel and started filming ‘content’ pretty much straight out of the cabin. I reckon they are only in it to up their following - don’t see it lasting when they realise no one cares anymore!

I liked them on the show but they just seem fame hungry now

Reactions: 3
I’ve just found this thread - does anyone follow or watch Sarah and Charlottes stories ??
I cringe so hard 😩🤮
Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's all so fake. Everything just seems set up and unnatural ! I can't stop watching them though - Its like car crash TV!

Reactions: 3
I couldn’t see any chemistry between Charlotte and Sarah - think it’s all for the ££ to be honest

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's all so fake. Everything just seems set up and unnatural ! I can't stop watching them though - Its like car crash TV!
I couldn’t see any chemistry between Charlotte and Sarah - think it’s all for the ££ to be honest
agree with both! I also hate that they promote being a #lesbian so much! No one should be defined by their sexuality, they’re human beings who happen to be gay. They shouldn’t try and be known for being lesbians