The Cabins

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t see a thread for this already!

Couples spend 24 hours together in a log cabin before deciding if they like each other or not.

Dubbed the new Love Island - my kinda of rubbish telly. I’ll definitely be giving it a go. Anyone else?

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s opinion? I want to like it! But I’m not keen on the constant texting and calling people back home. I just find it disrespectful when your mid conversation and you stop to reply to a text! Maybe just me being old school lol

Reactions: 7
I thought that too! I feel like some of it must be scripted e.g we see the texts pop up on screen, they can’t be the actual texts sent. I would’ve thought phoning/texting home would be prohibited like it is in big brother, love island because surely family members would be egging them on to play the game and influencing whether they stay or go, so it’s not genuine viewing really. Also I’m assuming they’re working to some form of COVID restriction but I found it really jarring that the couples were in separate cabins and we went into each one. I thought they’d be lumped together and get to pick which one they went off with before being sent to a cabin, bit like love island. There’s sod all else on tv ATM tho so seems interesting enough to watch!

Reactions: 5
@Apple In My Pie Lol I agree nothing else to watch so I guess we will have to just enjoy it, all though I do wish they’d use “normal” people instead of heavily buff and enhanced people!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think the texting etc will start to do my head in but nothing much else to watch!

Reactions: 2
I thought I wasn’t going to like it, but I do. Some parts seem scripted, but that doesn’t put me off watching it.

Reactions: 3
I wanted to really like it, but I kind of feel dirty after watching it! It's so bad it's unintentionally funny.

Sarah and Charlotte don't even like each other - most of their conversations are scripted around Charlotte drinking when if you look at her Instagram it's absolutely nothing like that. They're simply not right for each other however do the age old lesbian trick of falling for each other because they're the convenient option at the time. If other girls had came into the show, they both would have called it quits and met someone else.

Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!

Tom and Olivia, again so so forced. Tom was practically putting the words in Olivia's mouth about staying together.

Overall it was all so very strange. I didn't think the contestants could get worse until the new ones started arriving! If these are the best contestants they could get, I hate to see who actually auditioned...

Reactions: 4
I’m just watching last nights and have just cringed so hard at Robyn talking to Mamudo like a child because he was hangry and then cringed even more when he responded 🤮😂😂😂😂
Came straight here to see if there’s a thread for the show 😂

Reactions: 4
Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!
were we watching the same show? Robyn has been acting more like a child than mamudo lol surely if you don’t know how to work a dishwasher at the age of 26 you have a lot of growing up to do? Also her being mardy about the paint when it was her idea to do it in the first place

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s opinions on it. Not going to lie I find it a bit boring and catch up when I don’t have anything else to watch

Reactions: 2