Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggars belief

VIP Member
What’s everyone’s opinion? I want to like it! But I’m not keen on the constant texting and calling people back home. I just find it disrespectful when your mid conversation and you stop to reply to a text! Maybe just me being old school lol

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the ep with Remi and Charlotte? Really wanted them to work but it just seemed to get painfully awkward as things progressed.

Reactions: 5

justwatching121

Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!
were we watching the same show? Robyn has been acting more like a child than mamudo lol surely if you don’t know how to work a dishwasher at the age of 26 you have a lot of growing up to do? Also her being mardy about the paint when it was her idea to do it in the first place

Esme

VIP Member
I didn’t really see the point of Denni going in. She seemed so closed off and unwilling to even try. I also don’t see the obsession with her age and wanting to settle down. She just seemed lost and miss guided.

Loved Roxanne, gutted she left so soon but Prince was a waste of time.So glad she called him out when she heard his call.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I thought that too! I feel like some of it must be scripted e.g we see the texts pop up on screen, they can’t be the actual texts sent. I would’ve thought phoning/texting home would be prohibited like it is in big brother, love island because surely family members would be egging them on to play the game and influencing whether they stay or go, so it’s not genuine viewing really. Also I’m assuming they’re working to some form of COVID restriction but I found it really jarring that the couples were in separate cabins and we went into each one. I thought they’d be lumped together and get to pick which one they went off with before being sent to a cabin, bit like love island. There’s sod all else on tv ATM tho so seems interesting enough to watch!

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I wanted to really like it, but I kind of feel dirty after watching it! It's so bad it's unintentionally funny.

Sarah and Charlotte don't even like each other - most of their conversations are scripted around Charlotte drinking when if you look at her Instagram it's absolutely nothing like that. They're simply not right for each other however do the age old lesbian trick of falling for each other because they're the convenient option at the time. If other girls had came into the show, they both would have called it quits and met someone else.

Robyn is lovely, just very open and Mamudo is like a petulant child. I don't get the whole 'I don't want girls to know I'm a footballer as they'll want a WAG lifestyle' Mate, you play for Ruthin Town FC, I'm a football fanatic and I'd never heard of them until I googled his team!

Tom and Olivia, again so so forced. Tom was practically putting the words in Olivia's mouth about staying together.

Overall it was all so very strange. I didn't think the contestants could get worse until the new ones started arriving! If these are the best contestants they could get, I hate to see who actually auditioned...

Reactions: 4

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
were we watching the same show? Robyn has been acting more like a child than mamudo lol surely if you don’t know how to work a dishwasher at the age of 26 you have a lot of growing up to do? Also her being mardy about the paint when it was her idea to do it in the first place
Absolutely, it is a great difference of opinion.

Everyone on a dating show would know that that painting game was meant to bring them closer together and bring out an intimate connection - and he painted her like a Smurf and admitted he took it too far.
Mamudo goes from acting like he wants a housewife to mother his kids and him while he goes and plays football all day for a real lower league club (which would never sustain the lifestyle he is trying to say he has as proven in the items he wears), to then behaving like a lad on a lads holiday. He doesn't have a clue what he wants.
Robyn on the other had absolutely has a fun side and loves football (which is why they've been put together), and beyond that I don't think they are a good match at all. And if I had to pick one of the two, I'd pick Robyn - she doesn't change her mind about what she wants every two minutes or relies too much on her friends for what to say or how to act.

VIP Member
I’m just watching last nights and have just cringed so hard at Robyn talking to Mamudo like a child because he was hangry and then cringed even more when he responded 🤮😂😂😂😂
Came straight here to see if there’s a thread for the show 😂

whattheflip

Oh my. How have I only just found this thread. They’ve been grating on me since the reunion show. I’m glad it’s not just me.

We get it you’re lesbians. You also have sex. Lots of people are the same but they don’t need to post it everywhere.
The way they respond to trolls and think they’re hilarious and witty 🙄 when really they are neither and makes them sound like they are 12 year olds

Also they are peddling a fitness programme for Charlotte when her photos are edited to all hell. You can from her lives or videos that she isn’t as slim as they make her look. She’s not big by any stretch but why edit it when it’s for a health programme. ‘Ooooh look at my abs’ - you’re bent in some ridiculous unnatural pose and massively holding your breath. Bragging about your body whilst looking like some underwater contortion artist. Really?!?
You are as fake as your relationship and your apparent career focus. If you cared about your job you would not pose on the toilet and get a beer pong tattoo.

Feel better getting that off my chest. Rant over 😂

Sticky One

VIP Member
There is a Saturday show this year, I’m sure there wasn’t one last time but I didn’t watch it because I thought it was just a recap show but my mum (don’t judge, she loves it 😂) said it’s a show where they catch up with the people who left the cabins that week

Reactions: 3
When I saw Charlotte and Sarah getting matching tattoos

I thought the exact same 🤦‍♀️

They’ve also now got a YouTube channel and started filming ‘content’ pretty much straight out of the cabin. I reckon they are only in it to up their following - don’t see it lasting when they realise no one cares anymore!

I liked them on the show but they just seem fame hungry now

I thought I wasn’t going to like it, but I do. Some parts seem scripted, but that doesn’t put me off watching it.

calmyourritas

VIP Member
There is a Saturday show this year, I’m sure there wasn’t one last time but I didn’t watch it because I thought it was just a recap show but my mum (don’t judge, she loves it 😂) said it’s a show where they catch up with the people who left the cabins that week
I watched it! It was okay - better than a recap show for sure. I need to catch up on this week’s shows.

Reactions: 2