The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite an active person and my knees have really taken a hit with his workout. I haven’t done the PE for about 2 weeks now but I have done 7 days of sweat, and they have been quite hard on my knees too. I suppose I’m not used to doing something everyday and that’s what he is encouraging.
My knees are killing too! I'm raging! Too many squats and lunges - and I'm used to exercising! Wouldn't like to be a beginner. PS, my 7 and 5 year old didn't make it past day 1, they hated it

Reactions: 2
The insta story Joe did with Marley the day before yesterday really bothered me. He was merrily blithering on and the baby was very obviously not enjoying being in direct sunlight. Joe is an oblivious idiot
Too busy with his phone aimed at a bowl and asking Indie to name things to notice Marley in direct sunlight.
Not to man bash (ok maybe a little), but is it a man thing because I always find mums just have a natural radar for detecting danger to their babies. Same would happen in our garden; I’d move the baby but my OH wouldn't twig.

Reactions: 6
been busy with work today and only just caught up with Instagram/ tattle...omg i wish I hadn't! the post workout images on him with sweat pouring off of him is just repulsive 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
been busy with work today and only just caught up with Instagram/ tattle...omg i wish I hadn't! the post workout images on him with sweat pouring off of him is just repulsive 🤢
He is so gross. Btw, I don't know if anyone here posted but about it but the other day he posted an IG story on his account saying "I struggle to stay still so exercise" or something along those lines. I remember we have discussed before that it seems like he has some kind of attention disorder. I wonder if that's the case and it is undiagnosed? He seems like he can never turn off and neurotic.

He is so gross. Btw, I don't know if anyone here posted but about it but the other day he posted an IG story on his account saying "I struggle to stay still so exercise" or something along those lines. I remember we have discussed before that it seems like he has some kind of attention disorder. I wonder if that's the case and it is undiagnosed? He seems like he can never turn off and neurotic.
i would imagine hes really hard to live with. always got to be doing something or wanting attention! Nothing wrong with being busy but sometimes its nice to just chill and do nothing.
he what would would have been described as hyperactive in my childhood! your right though hes definitely neurotic!

Why doesnt he use some of this endless energy and tidy up after him self 😂

I couldn’t believe he said the house was tidy this morning. There was still crap everywhere! The cardboard boxes in his window seat have lived there for months! I just imagine his house to absolutely stink. Between the mess and his sweat it must be disgusting 🤢

As for how hyper he is...got to be ADHD or something along those lines? I’m sure it’s been said his dad took drugs? wonder if his mum also dabbled when pregnant 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

I too get the impression he doesn’t seem to like Marley very much. I think indie will always be his favourite. she does seem quite advanced for her age, and I reckon that’s probably why. It’s sad though, he should love them both equally

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Right I think I’m a bit behind but a few days ago he shared a post about indie not eating meat because they don’t really eat it?

I’ve seen those burgers he rims so what the duck is he talking about?! Just be honest and say you don’t want her to eat it, it’s sweet, she’s your kid you can do what you want. But don’t LIE!
You’re a binge eater Joseph, you do, in many ways have an eating disorder mentality/relationship with food and exercise!
you can’t see this of course but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true!
cant have bread in the house because you will legit eat it all with marmalade and won’t stop until you know it’s gone? Healthy as duck!

Ps - I am no Gillian mckeith with food and will eat my own feelings on a daily basis but I don’t profess to be a guru of food and exercise do i?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

My eldest child would eat a buttered turd! 😂 anything I put in front of him.
his brother would die of starvation before he will eat anything other than the Satan food of Jamie Oliver (nuggets, smiley faces, beans, you know the dance).
i did NOTHING different with them. Cooked, (relatively) healthy meals, offered different (both good and bad) foods and they both turned out this way.
but that’s ok because kids develop their own tastes and I did my best when it counted. im not going to lie awake in a pool of my own sweat because I’ve not managed to get my youngest to eat courgette like haribos.
im more likely to celebrate the little things, you know like everyone getting to bedtime alive, that kind of celebration is more my jam! 😂
So much love for this post 😍 ever thought about becoming a guru?? People need to hear more of this

Reactions: 4
Yeah she leave your child in a pile of pillows and blankets....
He needs some sort of PR or someone professional to control his Instagram. He's completely lost the plot, why does he think the world want to see a robot owl reading to Indie when they originally followed him for health and fitness and recipes? He doesn't do any of that any more just flogs his stuff and shows us every intimate moment of poor Indies life.

He needs some sort of PR or someone professional to control his Instagram. He's completely lost the plot, why does he think the world want to see a robot owl reading to Indie when they originally followed him for health and fitness and recipes? He doesn't do any of that any more just flogs his stuff and shows us every intimate moment of poor Indies life.
Sorry just realized that was on the wean in 15 account. But in general the point still stands....nothing to do with weaning!

Reactions: 3
You guys who are saying they live in a mess- Crikey, please don’t see my house then! I actually think it’s lived-in family mess, they have a nearly two year old and a little baby and this is not too dissimilar to where I am now - toys, endless clothes washing, dishes, crumbs. It gives me anxiety because it is constant! I wasn’t prepared for this bit of parenthood. My kids are primary school age and a one year old and if I concentrated on the house looking good all the time, I would have to neglect them lol. My one year old is an utter mischief now that he can crawl. We are too dead every evening by the time they fall asleep (battles) to pick up everything and tidy it away. that two hours we have together we want to watch a grown up film and eat chocolate without sharing it with little people!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I too get the impression he doesn’t seem to like Marley very much. I think indie will always be his favourite. she does seem quite advanced for her age, and I reckon that’s probably why. It’s sad though, he should love them both equally
I get the exact same vibe. Now Marley can “see” because he apparently couldn’t before he seems to almost love him more now. And saying “marley waked for his milk or dummy 😑” it’s NORMAL. It’s very strange. I personally think indie is just the same as any almost 2 year old 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either that or mine was really advanced?

You guys who are saying they live in a mess- Crikey, please don’t see my house then! I actually think it’s lived-in family mess, they have a nearly two year old and a little baby and this is not too dissimilar to where I am now - toys, endless clothes washing, dishes, crumbs. It gives me anxiety because it is constant! I wasn’t prepared for this bit of parenthood. My kids are primary school age and a one year old and if I concentrated on the house looking good all the time, I would have to neglect them lol. My one year old is an utter mischief now that he can crawl. We are too dead every evening by the time they fall asleep (battles) to pick up everything and tidy it away. that two hours we have together we want to watch a grown up film and eat chocolate without sharing it with little people!
For me it’s more to do with the fact that they’re both home all day, if they can’t be arsed to tidy up themselves (which is fine) he’s loaded so could get someone in to help and goes on about creating this calm environment and making time to do certain things, but it’s like a bomb site and putting dirty dishes isn’t one of those things. There’s lived in family mess sure but this goes beyond that at times...it’s dirty.

Reactions: 11
He prefers Indie because Marley cant perform for his Instagram (yet).

I get the exact same vibe. Now Marley can “see” because he apparently couldn’t before he seems to almost love him more now. And saying “marley waked for his milk or dummy 😑” it’s NORMAL. It’s very strange. I personally think indie is just the same as any almost 2 year old 🤷🏼‍♀️ Either that or mine was really advanced?
I agree, I wouldn’t say Indie is ‘advanced’ she’s doing the things expected of a toddler her age. I just wish they would give her some privacy instead of parading her on social media all the time. He’s such a pushy parent!

Reactions: 5
He's paparazzi-ing his own kid. He's constantly looking for anything who he can sell, he's an odious toad with a fucked up relationship with food and exercise.

Reactions: 2
He prefers Indie because Marley cant perform for his Instagram (yet).

I agree, I wouldn’t say Indie is ‘advanced’ she’s doing the things expected of a toddler her age. I just wish they would give her some privacy instead of parading her on social media all the time. He’s such a pushy parent!
Also what you learn the more kids you have is they seem to focus on practicing certain skills for a while so at Indies age my first was a super talker and loved numbers, letters etc My second was not talking as clearly or recognising as many letters etc but was so good at climbing, going his balance bike, holding a crayon etc

My third is a nutter and thinks he is the same age as his older brothers and has skills I would never have been able to teach him but his brothers have (tricks on the trampoline, reaching the snacks in the kitchen)

All kids will have the skills they need in the end it doesn't matter what order or how fast they pick them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FFS Joe will you please just let Indie eat without you finger poking and pointing things out on her plate. poor thing can never eat in peace

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.