The Body Coach #3 Rosie off for brunch, Indie desperate for lunch, Joe doing his 10000th crunch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate that he doesn't properly anonymize the direct messages he screenshots and posts on his stories!! He takes off the username but never covers the picture - some people provide intimate details in relation to their mental health and as Joe's audience is so large it's not impossible that their picture and messages would be seen by their friends and loved ones who might not necessarily know these details... I hate it!!

Reactions: 4
I hate that he doesn't properly anonymize the direct messages he screenshots and posts on his stories!! He takes off the username but never covers the picture - some people provide intimate details in relation to their mental health and as Joe's audience is so large it's not impossible that their picture and messages would be seen by their friends and loved ones who might not necessarily know these details... I hate it!!
Yes me too!

I also hate how when someone posts him their story and what they have been through he doesnt really respond or show any encouragement, compassion etc. His response is basically "ok, can I share this"

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I remember seeing one he shared where someone said their relationship was struggling but they started exercising together etc and he kept the username on it.

Reactions: 5
Joe Wicks #4: The house is a mess but Joe doesn’t stress. The kids in distress where’s Rosie’s postnatal fitness?

Reactions: 9
What about the Woody Allen quote...?

Joe Wicks #5: those who can’t do, teach. And those who can’t teach, teach PE

Show me how you use your spoon Indie, show all the people how good you are and how much of a bleeping perfect exemplary parent I am 😡
She's not a performing monkey! Leave her alone. He is so transparent.

Tt: Indie is being exploited, Joe expects to be anointed. King of the Kids with his PE and weaning, his house needs some serious spring cleaning.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
His constant trying to lead her to say words annoys me. She is to young for saying the start of a word to prompt her to say it he does it all the time and it never works. I love it when she says something totally different 😆

TBH he is every first time parent ever just on steroids (metaphorically speaking 🤪) This sort of thing make me roll my eyes from all first time parents now I am a jaded mother of three 😂 (and at the memory of myself with #1)

Reactions: 5
Will be interested to see the section in Joe's book about baby led weaning considering he didn't baby led wean Indie, he went along the traditional weaning route which is puree/mashed food and finger foods from 6 months. His Instagram was very confusing at the beginning of Indie's weaning journey as he kept saying he was doing purees/mashed and baby led weaning together, which isn't possible. Baby led weaning doesn't involved mashed or pureed food unless it is usually served in that way (e.g. mashed potato, soup etc), you don't spoon feed the baby, you offer preloaded spoons and they feed themselves, or you place the food in front of them and they feed themselves. You basically just serve them what you eat as long as it's healthy and avoids the food they can't eat at that age, and takes into consideration salt levels. There is confusion out there about what baby led weaning is and it doesn't help when people like Joe add to the confusion, I saw several people point it out to him on his initial posts, was just wondering if he's made the same mistake in his book.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will be interested to see the section in Joe's book about baby led weaning considering he didn't baby led wean Indie, he went along the traditional weaning route which is puree/mashed food and finger foods from 6 months. His Instagram was very confusing at the beginning of Indie's weaning journey as he kept saying he was doing purees/mashed and baby led weaning together, which isn't possible. Baby led weaning doesn't involved mashed or pureed food unless it is usually served in that way (e.g. mashed potato, soup etc), you don't spoon feed the baby, you offer preloaded spoons and they feed themselves, or you place the food in front of them and they feed themselves. You basically just serve them what you eat as long as it's healthy and avoids the food they can't eat at that age, and takes into consideration salt levels. There is confusion out there about what baby led weaning is and it doesn't help when people like Joe add to the confusion, I saw several people point it out to him on his initial posts, was just wondering if he's made the same mistake in his book.
This always annoyed me too but Joe doesn’t care about definitions. He’ll invent his own term 🙄

Reactions: 2
We're all very proud of our children when they learn something, but no one else apart from the parent really cares, and let's be honest, unless your child has difficulties, they all learn to say 'Yoghurt' and 'snake' and count to ten eventually don't they!

Reactions: 11
We're all very proud of our children when they learn something, but no one else apart from the parent really cares, and let's be honest, unless your child has difficulties, they all learn to say 'Yoghurt' and 'snake' and count to ten eventually don't they!
Absolutely and parading your child on an Instagram account where there a lot of other parents is unnecessary IMO

I don't have kids and hate joes kind of hiit workouts but I've just had a skip through his stories and my god my knees hurt just watching the one from this morning. People are going to come out of quarantine with no knee joints left if they've done that every morning.
I hope he is really getting fed up of doing it, hard being a holy saviour eh Joe?

Reactions: 2
I don't have kids and hate joes kind of hiit workouts but I've just had a skip through his stories and my god my knees hurt just watching the one from this morning. People are going to come out of quarantine with no knee joints left if they've done that every morning.
I hope he is really getting fed up of doing it, hard being a holy saviour eh Joe?
I’m quite an active person and my knees have really taken a hit with his workout. I haven’t done the PE for about 2 weeks now but I have done 7 days of sweat, and they have been quite hard on my knees too. I suppose I’m not used to doing something everyday and that’s what he is encouraging.

Had to laugh at him saying what have I signed up for....he didn’t sign up for anything he chose to put himself out there as some sort of saviour of children and also saw an opportunity to make money.....maybe not as lucrative as he’d hoped

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Had to laugh at him saying what have I signed up for....he didn’t sign up for anything he chose to put himself out there as some sort of saviour of children and also saw an opportunity to make money.....maybe not as lucrative as he’d hoped
Agree.

I think he also may have not realised lockdown could go on so long... he’s seemed clueless about coronavirus...remember when he took Indie to Waitrose and Joe and the Juice the weekend before full lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marley is such an unhappy baby. Honestly I can understand why they’re struggling a bit after super easy first baby Indie.

I called that his eyesight wasn’t right ages ago, either on this thread or the one before it.

The insta story Joe did with Marley the day before yesterday really bothered me. He was merrily blithering on and the baby was very obviously not enjoying being in direct sunlight. Joe is an oblivious idiot

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.