Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

varyingborders

VIP Member
Wow his parenting advice this morning is ground-breaking. Pack ipad, snacks and toys for your toddler on a flight. Stop the press lol- who knew you could do this?!
My eldest is almost 7 and I don’t know how I managed to keep him alive before all of Joe’s amazing parenting advice! 🙄 what a knobber!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pollynono

19 year old superfan has ALREADY bought his wean in 15 book ready for when she has a baby someday 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I’m a single mother with post natal depression, I don’t have the time to full on exercise but I walk every day with the pram & the dog. Surprisingly this hasn’t cured me!
You're doing great girl. Just ignore that prat, he doesn't know what the f**k he's talking about.

InstaFamous

True story re: Joe’s tiny portions:

I signed up to the body coach programme back in 2016 just as it was on the rise (my colleagues are still appalled about the twelve week period when I would have to have lean mince and a fried egg for breakfast). [as an aside: it’s not great, there’s better out there]

Anyway. One of my “carb reload” meals allowed me to have spaghetti. A. Whole. 7. Grams. Of. Spaghetti. 7g. There’s nothing quite as heartbreaking as weighing 7g of delicious pasta. As I was draining it and salivating at the thought of eating it, some of it slipped through the sieve and straight down the sink, leaving me with about 3G of pasta. My husband walked in on my using a fork to try and pull it back up from the sink “because I really REALLY want these carbs”.

I quit the week after.

• Haha
  • Wow
He's not a qualified PE teacher, he should not be selling his videos as PE lessons, a HITT session is not a PE lesson and personal trainer training does not give you the understanding of how to plan and deliver a PE session :cautious: there are actual qualified PE teachers uploading non monetized videos. These videos may well be good brain breaks or exercise/fitness videos but they are certainly not PE videos :mad: the man is an absolute arse, rant over ....

• Haha

dg87

I just wanted to say thanks for posting this thread.

Before reading this we were watching Joe's content thinking maybe we weren't doing enough, but since reading over the last week or so I've realised we are actually doing a good job and his lack of variety, general meanness and lack of routine towards Indie and her weaning etc is shocking

Also had to post as I've just seen Indies latest breakfast slop with with blade of his blender right by Indies leg...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I really don’t care if they breast or bottle
Feed but to me Marley being in pain and unsettled just shows that you can’t just switch around between breast and bottle milk like they have !! A newborn is permanently attached to the breast in my experience.This also help mum produce the correct amount of milk etc .. They made out its so easy having a breast fed newborn look Rosie can go out all day and night on a boozy brunch and it’s all great ! Making the rest of us feel like failures ! But now they are reaping the consequences of it in my opinion!

Squarehole

VIP Member
Off to Portugal now 😱 that man genuinely takes the piss
I am sure Rosie is delighted to be left with all the holiday washing and two jet lagged babies. If he was my husband I would be be telling him to grow up and put his family first.

Don't get me started on the potty training. 1. Keep it private. 2. She is too young give the poor girl peace

Reactions: 20

Squarehole

VIP Member
Love that they went on a playdate today and the mum made good old fashion sandwiches 🙌

She either doesn't follow him or doesn't give a s*"t . Either way she is my new favourite person 😆

• Haha

a.pain

VIP Member
I am flying to Australia on Sunday with an 18 month old (and my husband luckily). I was shitting it until I read joes top tips. I mean as a human with common sense I’ve already packed a backpack with things I need but it’s good to know that’s basically all it takes.

• Haha

Borntorun

VIP Member
His latest post... blimey they must have had it easy with Indie. Babies are meant to cry when you put them down. They’re meant to want to stay with you at all times. It’s the fourth trimester. Perhaps if they weren’t so busy biking, working out, going for romantic breaks away or brunch he’d have been happier 🙄

Squarehole

VIP Member
Why is he self congratulating himself over this and why is no one calling him out for it ! Boasting about how many new followers he has etc and being interviewed on every media outlet.

I commented on his post yesterday about the fact the video had ads and would the money be donated to a charity at a time when many will be desperate for donations. It was of course lost in the sea of adoring comments. Why can't anyone else see he is profiting from a global crisis ?!?

• Heart

chocolate choux

VIP Member
Complaining about the cornflake cakes not setting on his stories
“she’s put- we’ve put too much cornflakes in”

Was he really about to blame Indie? :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Angry

mrtumble

VIP Member
Oti Mabuse is streaming live kids' dance classes. Where's all her adoration? They will actually take some effort and preparation. Any moron can shout 'do jumping jacks' over and over again.

Very_lot

Is it a nice to publicly say his mum didn’t cook him healthy food ? Back when I was a kid you could say my mum didn’t cook healthy food but that was because things were different then their was no poncy frittatas and avocado on toast etc but my mum always made sure we had a cooked meal and it’s shameful he is slating her like that ! He’s so annoying !
came here to say this! i’d be mortified if in 20 years my son is saying that. I also don’t like how he appears to be monitoring what she’s eating while with her grandparents. Very controlling.

Reactions: 19

dg87

Anyone else feel like hes just decided he loves Marley because he can see now and is becoming a bit easier to parent?

I see the DM has run another story on them - wonder how much his PR team is paying them at the moment, seems to be a story on him & Rosie every day after him being so private of their relationship before they had kids.

There’s no way she didn’t know he was filming - there’s a camera set up in there! To be fair to her she looks fantastic but she definitely knew he was filming hence the crop top and sweatpants. Joe’s tiny portions have got her figure back to how it was pre pregnancy in no time at all!

• Sad
  • Sick