Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrtumble

VIP Member
When Indie was born he was certain that the reason she was such a chilled baby was because of the hypnobirthing. Then as she got older he was convinced that their calm and chilled attitude had shaped her personality. So what did you and Rosie do wrong this time Joe? Why is Marley such an unhappy baby? Did Rosie not concentrate enough on her meditation when she was giving birth?

Or maybe you just got an easy first baby and a harder second one 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Also sent this to Charlotte at SR nutrition
It's concerning x
You won’t get a response. She is in awe of Joe and is the reason why she is ‘famous’. She will absolutely stick by him.

And ’we stood our ground’ makes me so sad. That is not the behaviour of a chilled parent. It’s the behaviour of a controlling narcissist.

Claudius43

“Turn your home into your workout space” FUCK OFF YOU DAFT PRICK. MY HOME IS MY HOME FOR A REASON.

• Haha

wishes

The before and after videos of her plate with an evaluation of how much she has eaten... He says they are all relaxed about eating but Indie is hearing her dad’s reaction to every meal time like it’s a test.

• Angry

wishes

It breaks my heart that it took 8 weeks to realise that holding Marley is what he needed.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Not that worried that they cancelled the lovely hotel weeekend they had booked, or Joes skiing trip or her weekend drinking with her mates.

And knowing all this they still went to Mexico to show off how chill they are.

tosser.

• Sad

Its_Me

VIP Member
Rosie looks incredible. Toddler sized portions and boozy brunches for me from now on....hah!
she does look great after having those two so close together but all the ‘I can’t believe how amazing my wife looks’ just makes me Want to vom in my mouth a little bit

• Haha

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Is it a nice to publicly say his mum didn’t cook him healthy food ? Back when I was a kid you could say my mum didn’t cook healthy food but that was because things were different then their was no poncy frittatas and avocado on toast etc but my mum always made sure we had a cooked meal and it’s shameful he is slating her like that ! He’s so annoying !

Reactions: 23

Ellie1311

They’ve literally just got back from holiday. Why would you start potty training with all the jet lag etc? Give her a chance to get back into routine. I also bet you anything she isn’t showing any proper signs of actually asking to use the potty. Forcing her to use a potty so that he can write a bloody book about how ‘easy‘ it is probably. She’s not even 2 yet. I know that some are ready before, but I just have a horrible feeling about all this.

-Dave-

I'll be giving these a go.

My kids are 5 and 2 and it's gone from all of us doing it on Monday and half of Tues to just me on Weds, Thurs and Fri!

My kids weren't a big fan of cosmic yoga but the youngest enjoyed Jump Start Jonny. CBeebies will more than likely be a bigger hit though so I might try one of last weeks ones tomorrow morning with them as a taster.
Ok. Just a quick update on this.

I didn't do Joe Wicks PE and I did do 2 Andy Cbeebies Workouts instead.

I can confirm CBeebies ones are absolute bullshit. I didn't really feel any benefit. No 30 squats, lunges, press ups, crunches etc. I didn't get into a bit of a sweaty mess and to be honest, the end result was no pain and no gain.

My kids on the other hand went from screaming they wanted to watch fucking Blippi again to more more more Andy's Workouts. They were running around the front room pretending to be animals, creeping around like him, jumping, it was exactly what it should be. Not a full body workout trying to get my kids to become the next teenage bodybuilder but something to get them up and running around the front room together having a lot of fun at the same time and laughing at Daddy looking like a complete prick pretending to be a raccoon looking through the rubbish for food.

Cheers @Londonchick , Cbeebies is a game changer!

• Haha

mrtumble

VIP Member
'You can swim up to the room, it's called a swim up room.'

I take everything back I said before, I'm learning loads from him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So he’s turned their living room into a ‘studio’ and also has a separate gym in their house. Why can’t he film in the gym? Where are the family supposed to relax? He just comes across as so immature and selfish.
(I think this is my first post on this thread but I’ve been getting more and more annoyed with the Joe Show recently so have been lurking a while! Hi 👋🏻)

• Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Joe rubbing his hands together at how this awful situation has landed so well in his lap. Nothing he does is truly for others, no matter how much he bleats on about saving people. Everything he does is driven by ego and money. Not an altruistic bone in his body. The man is a creep.

Bobinsky

So shes currently eating the meal that she refused last night for tea.. he also offered it to her for lunch. So hes heated that meal up 3 times. Just face it joe she doesnt fucking want it. Sometimes we just dont fancy a certain something to eat. Maybe she feels the same!!

• Sick
  • Wow
I can’t watch any of his stories now without thinking ‘what a prick’.... oh you have been busy doing interviews today have you joe?! Wow. I have been busy being a paramedic. Totally the same

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So.... I’m not sure if this has been mentioned before but I was having a little neb on insta this morning and found myself in Rhian Sugdens page. There was a period of time when the body coach was liking a LOT of her scantily clad photos which I thought was a bit weird. I don’t think joe follows Rhian anymore- well I couldn’t find him in her followers!
Do you think this all linked in with the gushing love stories to Rosie earlier in the year?!
Her and Rosie used to do a lot of faux lesbian shoots together. Given that Rosie’s had her hand down Rhian’s knickers for money, I doubt she’ll be that bothered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22