The Big C #2 restrictions not for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now we all know that Shannen reads Tattle, after many calls for an update we finally got one. And what an angel she is, she is going to use the money from the GFM to change other people’s lives (assuming of course that there's any money left).
And lets give credit where it’s due, she only bought a car to sit on the drive while her Father drove her to Hospital. She rented a nice “cheap” place in Dublin (only €2,500 a month) so nice to know she is not just spending the money recklessly.
There are apartments near the hospital for rent for as little as €1,400, why do you need a house? after all we are in lockdown and surely the family can’t travel to Dublin. They could bring any manner of pathogens to her and jeopardise the whole process.
According to people who know the family, Herself and Saint Barry get HAP, as well as PUP, and his income from all the work he’s still doing on the side. How do they survive? Not forgetting all the freebies that the Shannen “advertising agency” gets, that must be worth a small fortune. And yet they still have to rely on the GFM to pay rent & bills??????
There are two breeds of people who have got involved in this support campaign, those at a distance and cannot see the lies and deceit, and are reliant on Shannen’s own version of events. The other breed are the people of Youghal who know and see the truth every day, and see Shannen for what she really is.
The lesson here is the same as any media report, check it out, get the facts, and if you’re happy that it’s genuine, then support the campaign. DO NOT just give regardless, based on emotion.
Whilst I’m sad that anyone would suffer with cancer, a terrible disease that has affected almost every family, (including my own) her manipulation of so many people in dealing with it shows that she has the morals of an alley cat.
Shannen, when you read this, and I know you will, there is a thing called DIGNITY, maybe you could try giving that a go for a change.
It is defined as: the state or quality of being worthy of honour or respect.
Not quite there yet girl.
There is one way to stop the endless torrent of abuse: offer to refund anyone unhappy with your use of their donation, give them their money back and then they will have no right to vilify you, those who believe in you will stand by you.
That said….. I won’t hold my breath waiting for you to do the right thing
Don’t forget Voduz did a GFM up to 5 months ago people were donating!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guarantee you Roisin gets all the benefits in school, lunch, books paid for.
Roisin is in playschool so wouldn't get anything there, some schools here all the kids get a snack in school and books etc will be if they qualify for the back to school allowance which if they are honest and declare the go fund me money they won't get

Reactions: 1
Roisin is in playschool so wouldn't get anything there, some schools here all the kids get a snack in school and books etc will be if they qualify for the back to school allowance which if they are honest and declare the go fund me money they won't get
She certainly sounds like she won’t be declaring anything!

Reactions: 3
In her update she said to direct questions to her directly.. is that so she can block you like she did to someone on here yesterday??

Reactions: 14
I do hope she is declaring all her income from ads and brand affiliations. Not sure how they could be entitled to HAP etc if it’s means tested

She would have been awarded all her social welfare payments before the GFM as that was about 6 months ago and she would be on long term illness and he started PUP in March (hi Shannon, it’s me, Tara, Barry worked with my hubby so I KNOW about his pup and working ).
So I’ve submitted the fraud form to suggest they means test her based on the info available online because social welfare cut off is €35k per single person so neither of them should be getting any payment really.
Has she tried to contact you or could she? Just curious

Reactions: 2
Has she tried to contact you or could she? Just curious
Nope. She could, I don’t follow her on insta anymore but she would know my own personal page to contact me. She knows we chatted about the PUP when it first came out.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
One thing Shannen has influenced me to do is NEVER donate to a go fund me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She would have been awarded all her social welfare payments before the GFM as that was about 6 months ago and she would be on long term illness and he started PUP in March (hi Shannon, it’s me, Tara, Barry worked with my hubby so I KNOW about his pup and working ).
So I’ve submitted the fraud form to suggest they means test her based on the info available online because social welfare cut off is €35k per single person so neither of them should be getting any payment really.
Aren’t you not supposed to Inform them If your circumstances change though? I would have thought so?

Reactions: 10
She'll try and talk her way out of fraud accusations. That savings account could be in anyone's name.

Reactions: 2
Aren’t you not supposed to Inform them If your circumstances change though? I would have thought so?
you should but with so many on social welfare after 2020 I’d say they haven’t time to do any of the usual reviews etc

She'll try and talk her way out of fraud accusations. That savings account could be in anyone's name.
it’s all over google though that she’s the benefficacy & her update proves that it’s hers to spend so anyone reporting her to social, direct them to that or include screen shots. I have

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes I agree, they defo don’t have time, hundred and thousands are probably applying daily for the pup and the usual social welfare’s, they might not have the time as it might not be a priority. I can’t understand how anyone can set up a Go fund me without even needing proof etc. I also don’t know how she can stay silent after getting so much money out of people and not explaining it or showing proof of papers from where it went. Does she have any conscience at all. I do think there should be rules for whoever owns the go fund me company like there would be certain things people need to go so the people donating are kept up to date and it’s not all a fraud for basic living. I’m sure everyone could do with an extra few bob to help with basic living expenses!

Reactions: 6
Just throwing this out there but maybe they are not getting Social Welfare payments, Shannen said that they are using the money to pay their rent and I know she can just say that but on a forum like this anyone can also say I know for a fact they are getting.... payment,
She would be easier for social welfare to investigate than your average person because everything is so public, if someone working there follows her they could start the process

I know for a fact that social welfare actually look you up on Facebook and Instagram because so many people were lying about being single / relationship, job etc . The reason I know this is because I have an immediate family member who works in that department. Shannen would be a good target for research as she is so public makes me wonder why she wasn't investigated before because she is dodgy AF.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I also know a blogger that was caught by revenue from them watching her YouTube do they do watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You couldn’t made it up really!! And we are the liars and trolls I don’t think so!! 😀
I cant get my head around this. Why more funding . Surely this is illegal. Why would she do this . Its discrediting all the rest of go fund me genuine cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.