The Big C #2 restrictions not for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have screenshots of the babygrow incident? More so the actual account that allegedly sent her the message about not needing them?

Does anyone have screenshots of the babygrow incident? More so the actual account that allegedly sent her the message about not needing them?

No. She had a highlight for one day and then deleted it. It couldn’t have been more staged if you’d tried. The fake tears and Rudolph nose being rubbed to make it red etc.

Reactions: 6
No. She had a highlight for one day and then deleted it. It couldn’t have been more staged if you’d tried. The fake tears and Rudolph nose being rubbed to make it red etc.
I've said it before.... but If that happened me I'd be straight to the guards. .. not posting on Instagram then re-posting all other peoples stories about it...
I wouldnt care if my arms and legs were falling off.... I'd still go to the guards ... but she didnt.. she dropped it ... which is very odd... she was so upset about it and caused uproar with her insta pals..... but didnt go the guards.. 🤔 nah... as I said if that happened me I'd be straight to the station to report it...

Reactions: 8
I've said it before.... but If that happened me I'd be straight to the guards. .. not posting on Instagram then re-posting all other peoples stories about it...
I wouldnt care if my arms and legs were falling off.... I'd still go to the guards ... but she didnt.. she dropped it ... which is very odd... she was so upset about it and caused uproar with her insta pals..... but didnt go the guards.. 🤔 nah... as I said if that happened me I'd be straight to the station to report it...
I so agree I think everyone would to be honest

Reactions: 2
It happened so fast, but I don't remember her showing an account? I remember her showing the banygros and her telling about what letter came with it or dm she got, but I don't remember her showing much as she was just too upset🙄
I could be wrong. I'm sure others remember more.

Reactions: 1
From what I remember, and my memory is a bit sketchy, she showed the baby gros. Also I remember that there was no letter or message at all. Some people thought it was maybe a mistake that she received them.

Now correct me if I am wrong cos I'm not 100% sure 😅

Reactions: 3
No all above correct. She said she had gotten a message from a fake account but she never shared it. Then she got a load of new followers as the huns were balling into their insta pages but she went offline then & came back a week later with a cancer update

This is what I remember,
Shannen comes on half giggling saying she's been sent babygros and surely it's some mistake. And she shows us the babygros.
Then she comes back on within the hour to say she's been sent a DM and she never showed it.
Then all the insta huns started sharing it. Like I know she's mad about herself and thinks she's a celeb but is she really that unhinged to set that all up? Without all the questioning from her family? Is her desire and drive for fame that bad? I'd be advising her to go talk to a professional if I knew her and knew she'd done that.

Reactions: 4
This is what I remember,
Shannen comes on half giggling saying she's been sent babygros and surely it's some mistake. And she shows us the babygros.
Then she comes back on within the hour to say she's been sent a DM and she never showed it.
Then all the insta huns started sharing it. Like I know she's mad about herself and thinks she's a celeb but is she really that unhinged to set that all up? Without all the questioning from her family? Is her desire and drive for fame that bad? I'd be advising her to go talk to a professional if I knew her and knew she'd done that.

She said her dad told her let it go, that it would only upset her to go to the guards. I can tell you if that happened me my dad would be driving me to the guards

• Heart
She said her dad told her let it go, that it would only upset her to go to the guards. I can tell you if that happened me my dad would be driving me to the guards
My dad would probably go out looking for them :sneaky::p

No all above correct. She said she had gotten a message from a fake account but she never shared it. Then she got a load of new followers as the huns were balling into their insta pages but she went offline then & came back a week later with a cancer update
So at the time of the baby gros she already knew about her cancer because she said she knew a good few weeks before telling everyone on the gram. So is the whole family is in on it maybe to benefit from the gfm?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
People here wondering why would Baz drive 5 hours in total, unlike the rest of us who would have to factor in the tolls/diesel/car doesn’t break down/ day off work etc, he hasn’t that concern as the GFM money defo covers the car and diesel for the rest of their life and if he’s ‘not working’ and still getting PUP, sure he’s sorted!! Can he be reported for working and claiming? Is their proof?
Yes, definitely should be reported if that is the case. Anyone working and claiming benefits should be

Is PUP means tested? If so he shouldn't be getting any payment due to them having savings in excess of the allowed amount
Exactly. I usually don't give a damn about what anyone else does but with the way our world has gone now and with life being so hard overall, no, I'm not wanting the tax from my earnings going to support anyone who is fiddling the social welfare system.

Reactions: 5
Guys remember the go fund me was from July. They would have been assessed for PUP/whatever before that. So the likely hood is that the €176k hasn’t been declared to welfare by them as the threshold is €35k for a single person (max amount you can have in savings whilst claiming social welfare) so they are over twice the couple limit. I have reported lately to social welfare fraud

• Wow
PUP is not means tested. All you have to do is fill out a very simple short form with your PPS number.

Guys remember the go fund me was from July. They would have been assessed for PUP/whatever before that. So the likely hood is that the €176k hasn’t been declared to welfare by them as the threshold is €35k for a single person (max amount you can have in savings whilst claiming social welfare) so they are over twice the couple limit. I have reported lately to social welfare fraud
I'm not so sure would I

PUP is not means tested. All you have to do is fill out a very simple short form with your PPS number.
If it's not mean tested payment then social welfare won't care what savings they have

I'm not so sure would I

If it's not mean tested payment then social welfare won't care what savings they have
What I’m trying to say is when any payments were allocated to them, pup, illness etc - they didn’t have the go fund me. She is above the threshold for illness benefit because of the 176k. That’s what I reported because I gave €100 in good faith and I was blocked when I asked for an update after
I saw the new car and then saw her ‘update’ that said the money is paying bills and rent, but she is already claiming illness benefit and rent allowance. I reported Barry because he is self employed handyman and was working where my husband was working whilst claiming covid pup (my hubby Wasn’t claiming pup he was working) and bragging about it. So that’s why I reported them. I’ve said this before Shannon or Barry if you are reading here, it’s me Tara & I am no hidden troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I’m trying to say is when any payments were allocated to them, pup, illness etc - they didn’t have the go fund me. She is above the threshold for illness benefit because of the 176k. That’s what I reported because I gave €100 in good faith and I was blocked when I asked for an update after
I saw the new car and then saw her ‘update’ that said the money is paying bills and rent, but she is already claiming illness benefit and rent allowance. I reported Barry because he is self employed handyman and was working where my husband was working whilst claiming covid pup (my hubby Wasn’t claiming pup he was working) and bragging about it. So that’s why I reported them. I’ve said this before Shannon or Barry if you are reading here, it’s me Tara & I am no hidden troll.
Ahhh that makes a difference sorry forgot you know them in real life and that he is 💯 claiming pup.

I wouldn't report them as I don't know them in real life so it would be a random Barry in Cork report. I don't even know his second name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.