The Big C #2 restrictions not for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not the only one people in hospital for the last couple of months have had no vistors only end of life and they wont have vistors either tomm .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
There's a wonderful young Dr I follow on Instagram Alexandra Elaine Adams, she's a deaf/ blind medical student who has been in hospital for the last 5 months ( critically ill with a variety of ailments including Covid) she's so upbeat despite her desperate situation and awaiting major abdominal surgery ( shes unable to eat very much currently) ...she's had virtu no contact with outside world or her relatives since June....no pity party there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So I presume Barry will be working and looking after the child for the 6 weeks she's in hospital. Somehow I have doubts.
Does she realise she's having a major transplant?

Reactions: 1
So I presume Barry will be working and looking after the child for the 6 weeks she's in hospital. Somehow I have doubts.
Does she realise she's having a major transplant?
the last time we were fed this story about her being left alone and Barry etc - the time was much shorter than we were fed and things were never as dismal as she made them sound ..

Reactions: 7
You'd think she'd want to keep that tree.
But bigger things for Rachel's big head this year, including a larger tree, whitened teeth, makeup, lashes and hair....those pictures show how she's progressed from a regular wife and mum to a diva and insta hun.
Not saying for a moment that Rachel should be in mourning or be a recluse. But she certainly hasn't left herself go or forgotten to look after herself, that's for sure. To anyone without knowledge of her past would say she's thriving by comparing the two photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is she really surprised that she will have no visitors for 6 weeks? She is getting a transplant plus there is a pandemic. Although you wouldnt think it from her instagram page. Surely it shouldnt be a surprise and given her recent antics she cant be trusted to stay in so it is to protect her, the doctors and other patients.
Exactly what did she think 🤯 even before Covid the visiting to the transplant ward was very restricted.

It's going to be hard I get that but where is the gratitude that she has this life saving chance.

My sisters partner is terminal he would give anything to be able to have treatment options.

Sometimes gratitude is missing from her.

• Heart
Her favourite things new sheets and PJs well she is either in one or the other!! If she forgot free money from GFM..

Reactions: 2
Her favourite things new sheets and PJs well she is either in one or the other!! If she forgot free money from GFM..
I feel we all are sleeping in her bed.Every single day. All the time. For everybody bedroom is just their private place, what you dont want to show to other people. Bed or hall with mirror. Or messy livingroom.

I feel we all are sleeping in her bed.Every single day. All the time. For everybody bedroom is just their private place, what you dont want to show to other people. Bed or hall with mirror. Or messy livingroom.
She’s not house proud st all!!

Well she’d want to give all those pjs a wash and those dressing gowns , they always look manky and she seems to wear the same pjs for days in a row 🤮🤮 I just couldn’t sleep in the same pjs , I always have to wear a fresh pair every night , it’s disgusting wearing the same pjs for a few days in row , then again , seeing the state of the rooms where she does her stories in , I’m not surprised 🤮

Well she’d want to give all those pjs a wash and those dressing gowns , they always look manky and she seems to wear the same pjs for days in a row 🤮🤮 I just couldn’t sleep in the same pjs , I always have to wear a fresh pair every night , it’s disgusting wearing the same pjs for a few days in row , then again , seeing the state of the rooms where she does her stories in , I’m not surprised 🤮
And Barry in bed with hoodie on . On Christmas day!! Ha ha... What a style!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is a 4 year old with a bottle normal? I see the same with JustJordan’s child.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.