The Belters' Off-Topic Chat Group

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're all doing really well! Wish time would slow down though

I haven't been on the dawsy thread she was getting on my tits
Hope @CrazyBaldhead is OK
I hope its just the phone issue and Crazy will be back soon

Chazza still pretending to be a size 10 and Ken loves her you aren't missing much

Reactions: 3
Wonder if crazy is ok,we can’t find out which is more frustrating.
Give us a sign queen.

Reactions: 6
@CrazyBaldhead If you're reading this we love ya and we miss ya. Last year I had to take time out from posting on Tattle due to issues in my personal life but I still had a peep on here now and again but didn't feel up to engaging and posting. Sending you all the love in the world, you are in my prayers

Any Fakeys any good with updating the wiki? Crazy has done such a great job after taking up the wiki baton from Jac, our OG Fakey. I would hate for her to return and the wiki being a ballache for her to get back up to date. I wouldn't have a clue how to go about it.

Reactions: 11
I have no idea but have some time tomorrow night, will se if I can figure it out

Reactions: 5
Anyone can update the wiki I assume highest number page is most recent - I don't know how to add videos I had asked Ceazy before and she said she keeps a notebook and makes notes of what goes on daily and then updates with pics and videos - she puts a huge amount of time and effort into it so definitely would be a shame not to try keep it going until her return- even if videos and pics are painted in thread they will be there when needed

I'm so sorry for crashing your thread Belters, I thought I was on the Jake Quickenden thread for some reason *face palms self*
I don't even follow this thread so I have no idea how I ended up here

Can a fellow Fakey tag me in our Fakey off topic thread cos I haven't been on it for a while. Ta x

Don't worry Blue you are welcome here- Xrazy does both wiki's
I'll tag you in Fakeys OT thread

Reactions: 4
Hi you lovely lot! I'm back. I went to Jamaica for three weeks and had a blast.

I need to catch up!

Reactions: 10
Crazy we missed you but Jesus Christ we have been worried
Aww bless you all. I needed to have a bit of a break and this holiday was an idea of my dad's so we thought sod it and we all went to see my aunt. Had a fabulous time! Hope you are well?