Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she ever had the ability to appear natural, I think it's all gone now. Everything about her is so affected, stilted and staged. It is funny but it also makes me quite sad for her. She has shown in the (distant) past that she had quite a good sense of humour, but now she is just a caricature of herself. I honestly think she would have fared so much better mentally if she'd ditched Becks after the Rebecca Loos thing.

Reactions: 21
I think her beloved David has cheated on her from the beginning and crushed her. She's now a shell of a woman who can never be anything but Victoria Beckham and is tied forever to that which destroyed her. But her vanity keeps her there. She could be a right cougar, before osteoporosis kicks in.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I agree. I actually love to see her in interviews. She was really funny. Always laughing and smiling and she just adored David so much to the point where she said she would die of a broken heart if he ever left her. It's sad to watch that she's become like this now. When they first met, her career was better than his abd he became the big name and got the OBE. Maybe he has had affairs and it's just she thinks she has to keep up to this ridiculous image.

Reactions: 16
David would have got his OBE in time, he would have become a big name without Victoria, mainly down to his
Football career. His relationship with sticky Vicky just gave him the OBE a little quicker.

Reactions: 3
David would have got his OBE in time, he would have become a big name without Victoria, mainly down to his
Football career. His relationship with sticky Vicky just gave him the OBE a little quicker.
I’m not too sure of that he was a good footballer but I think his level of fame was achieved because of his relationship with one of the spice girls and the influence she had on his fashion choices. There was a time he was in the magazines more for being metrosexual (for his time) than his footie skills.

Reactions: 14
Harper seems sweet, but she will never be model material.
I hope her mum doesn’t try to push her down that route
I agree with this. Victoria has always spoken about how she wanted a daughter who could follow in her footsteps and who she could dress up, etc. That is a lot of pressure to put on such a young girl. Harper is sweet, she's healthy, and she could do almost anything she wants in life - just let her be herself

Reactions: 9
I agree with this. Victoria has always spoken about how she wanted a daughter who could follow in her footsteps and who she could dress up, etc. That is a lot of pressure to put on such a young girl. Harper is sweet, she's healthy, and she could do almost anything she wants in life - just let her be herself
Before she had her daughter I remember, iirc, her saying that she’s saving all her dresses in case she has a daughter in the future.
I can remember at the time thinking how on earth would any normal sized daughter fit into any if your dresses.

If this isn't it, it must be just as bad!

I remember seeing pictures of her leaving NY hotels whereby her security won’t let people walk on the pavement and are holding back the public in order for her to walk out of hotel into awaiting car. I wonder what her security would do if you ignored them? Could they physically hold you back? I really can’t imagine standing aside to let her do her thing.
I don’t understand how she is not embarrassed by it all. Making the general public stand aside for her. As if she’s more important than them.

Reactions: 13
Before she had her daughter I remember, iirc, her saying that she’s saving all her dresses in case she has a daughter in the future.
I can remember at the time thinking how on earth would any normal sized daughter fit into any if your dresses.

I remember seeing pictures of her leaving NY hotels whereby her security won’t let people walk on the pavement and are holding back the public in order for her to walk out of hotel into awaiting car. I wonder what her security would do if you ignored them? Could they physically hold you back? I really can’t imagine standing aside to let her do her thing.
I don’t understand how she is not embarrassed by it all. Making the general public stand aside for her. As if she’s more important than them.
Doesn't happen so much now as her company chauffeur service was stopped as part of the cost cutting. She's unreal. Want's to be seen but doesn't and is always fiddling with pockets, lapels and hair like a nervous wreck. It makes me twitch just watching her.

Reactions: 6

My god that video 😭 I completely agree with this, her security are just members of the public, they don’t have any authority and didn’t arrange a permit to shut the pavement so duck em. I walked through a TV set last week for exactly that reason, if you think I’m walking the long way round you can think again. Who do these people think they are?

She must have called the paps and literally waited in that hotel at the side until she was given the signal to come out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Harper. I really worry for her as she gets older and Victoria tries to turn her more and more into a mini me.

Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t it be funny if Harper did a 180 and started showing interest in nothing but motor sports?! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brooklyn posting videos of him on Instagram cooking pasta and bacon sandwiches…. Vicky must be spinning seeing carbs near a Beckham.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.