Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why they need so much press attention, they’re worth millions so why the need for constant plugging, social media posts and set up pap shots? If I was in their lucky position I’d be invisible in the media, just living my own sweet high life. Just strange how they’re addicted to PR and exposure and push their kids into it up. And now the reality TV show. Don’t they value Privacy?
Personally I think David wrecked his body with those tattoos, he looks like a ex convict.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been on message boards about the Beckhams before and most people seem to agree they're annoying.
Then out of nowhere somebody appears to say how great they think they are and I've always suspected their promoters post online for them. I mean, they don't pay somebody a lot of money for promotion, for an ordinary person on the street to ruin everything, to make it look as if not everybody thinks they're as great as their promoter tells us.

Because she thinks she's posh and up her own backside. Although Kate Moss is actually stylish so that's funny, how a real stylish top model is putting their name on Top Shop and Rimmel, but Victoria thinks she's too good for those prices. I don't think there's anything special about Victoria's designs. Many are even horrible. I think of the Beckhams as like chavs who have won the lottery. Maybe that's insulting chavs though.
Makes sense that she has a high end Reebok chav collection

Reactions: 4
Don’t understand why they need so much press attention, they’re worth millions so why the need for constant plugging, social media posts and set up pap shots? If I was in their lucky position I’d be invisible in the media, just living my own sweet high life. Just strange how they’re addicted to PR and exposure and push their kids into it up. And now the reality TV show. Don’t they value Privacy?
Personally I think David wrecked his body with those tattoos, he looks like a ex convict.
The odd tattoo but bloody hell, there’s barely any skin left😂 and now Dorklyn has followed his dad, only his looked etched on with a Berol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Brooklyn has a whole row of tattoos down his arm: my life, my love, my truth, my breath, my reason, my beauty, my precious. I couldn’t figure out why, and then it struck me. When he is hugging her, he can whisper one or two of those to her by reading it, cos he can’t remember.🤣. She, of course, will never know this, cos she is too busy looking into the mirror!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Brooklyn has a whole row of tattoos down his arm: my life, my love, my truth, my breath, my reason, my beauty, my precious. I couldn’t figure out why, and then it struck me. When he is hugging her, he can whisper one or two of those to her by reading it, cos he can’t remember.🤣. She, of course, will never know this, cos she is too busy looking into the mirror!
My precious... inspired by Gollum??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apparently the note says ‘look at me if you’re anxious’ - well if you’re on the back of someone’s neck how are they supposed to look at it ? That is beyond dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’s an imbecile - a spoilt stupid imbecile.
He comes across as being very needy to the point of appearing to be obsessed. He smothers her with adoration. Not a comfortable thought. How will he cope when they break up?

Reactions: 14
I always had the impression that Vicky smothered Brooklyn - she is always very clingy with him in pictures, and this has translated to him being OTT in relationships. Goodness me, those tattoos are utterly heinous; money sure cannot buy you class or intelligence.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is the latest Tattoo, his 5th in tribute to a possible future wife, don't know what planet he is on but he will look an utter idiot when the relationship fails. I can't understand this tattoo tit, why??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This is the latest Tattoo, his 5th in tribute to a possible future wife, don't know what planet he is on but he will look an utter idiot when the relationship fails. I can't understand this tattoo tit, why??

It is a note that Nicola gave him!🙈. Absolutely nothing is private.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
They have the most bizarre relationship. Definitely won't last. They don't seem to have anything in common. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 13
They have the most bizarre relationship. Definitely won't last. They don't seem to have anything in common. I just don't get it.
I don't get it either but his parents are keen on the relationship because of HER parents, connections to a huge wallet.

Reactions: 13

There's plenty of room underneath for the divorce papers from his then ex wifey. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.