Beckhams #2 Nepotism is our family game; anything to sell the family name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Brooklyn Gay?? Is this going to be a lavander marriage?
I remember when he was a teenager really into fashion & had his own unique style (could give his mother a few tips) and he sported a gay pride t-shirt ( its pretty bold move for someone so young) & later Attitude mag and I thought that was him just putting it out there in a simple way just living his life not capitalising on it. Then boom a string of girlfriends...
Pretty actress Chloe.. she had a rumours herself.....
Now this relationship looks too much and that Tattoo has got to be henna (I hope) and its so wordy and awful.. and thry could keep that private..but they announce it all therefore looks like a PR Job......
She has a movie out or out soon by the way🤔 as I saw it advertised.
..VB has her brand to sell and Nicola can sport the fashions... So it's win win...

That's my feelings... it appears an unnatural.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He's a bit 'spesh'. I had another look at the reviews on Amazon of his photography book just for some healing hysterical laughter. Does it for me every time particularly the reviewer who would rather die from paper cuts by the 7 Dwarves.
😂😂😂 and the one about the dog butt picture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have to say though I like Brooklyn I saw him talking on couple of American tv shows for his photography an came across well,.lovely in fact so unassuming and boy next door... not like the spoilt wannabe photographer guy he is portrayed in the UK papers...

Peehaps he needs to do some UK TV. He's quite the contrast.

Probably not the thread for me...😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This relationship helps them both.Nicola's Dad literally bought her role in her first movie The Last Airbender,she didn't get it because she's talented. With the exception of that Transformers film,her career has gone nowhere.Being one half of a "famous" couple keeps her in the spotlight,which is what she and Dorklyn really want.

Reactions: 10
I have to say though I like Brooklyn I saw him talking on couple of American tv shows for his photography an came across well,.lovely in fact so unassuming and boy next door... not like the spoilt wannabe photographer guy he is portrayed in the UK papers...

Peehaps he needs to do some UK TV. He's quite the contrast.

Probably not the thread for me...😬
He may be nice but it doesn't take away from the fact he is a 20 year old man sponging off his parents rather than actually getting a real job

Reactions: 6
He may be nice but it doesn't take away from the fact he is a 20 year old man sponging off his parents rather than actually getting a real job
In Dorklyn's defence,I don't think he was raised to get a "real job".He was raised to be famous,to help promote/maintain the brand.Posh and Becks would be devastated if he got a real job,that would signify failure to them.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
In Dorklyn's defence,I don't think he was raised to get a "real job".He was raised to be famous,to help promote/maintain the brand.
If that happens to be the case, the parents failed.

Reactions: 3
In Dorklyn's defence,I don't think he was raised to get a "real job".He was raised to be famous,to help promote/maintain the brand.Posh and Becks would be devastated if he got a real job,that would signify failure to them.
I think youre right. He is paraded and the family must be encouraging him to post everything and give away his whole life story of his relationships.
Each relationship he shares it all. This girlfriend they tell us and show pics it coincides with negative stories like mummys fashion brand issues and this girlfriends film career ehich had Zero attention before.noe she is known here.
It looks like an arrangement. Because he could stray away from oversharing and just use social media to promote plugging items, his work etc and keep love life private. NOPE theres financial and PR benefits.

I dont mind Brooklyn but its overkill. I bsck an see why people get fed up of The Beckhams. The younger girl too is paraded. Later she may rebel. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chavvy tattoo that looks horrible and he will need to have removed when they split up.
That will hurt like duck buggery.

Oh and Piers Morgan has give us his 2 pence.

Last edited:
This is something I agree with too. I don't like slagging off Brooklyn and the others too much, because they are just products of their parents moulding them into Brand Beckham showcases. They didn't raise them to be functioning people in society, they raised them to be Brand Beckham ambassadors and being famous and making money for the Brand.

You can't really blame them for that. It's D&V's fault entirely. I actually feel sorry for them because they are just a product of their upbringing - that being a Brand Beckham product.

• Wow
I remember when he was a teenager really into fashion & had his own unique style (could give his mother a few tips) and he sported a gay pride t-shirt ( its pretty bold move for someone so young) & later Attitude mag and I thought that was him just putting it out there in a simple way just living his life not capitalising on it. Then boom a string of girlfriends...
Pretty actress Chloe.. she had a rumours herself.....
Now this relationship looks too much and that Tattoo has got to be henna (I hope) and its so wordy and awful.. and thry could keep that private..but they announce it all therefore looks like a PR Job......
She has a movie out or out soon by the way🤔 as I saw it advertised.
..VB has her brand to sell and Nicola can sport the fashions... So it's win win...

That's my feelings... it appears an unnatural.
Lol, I found myself humming Boyz II Men - 'End of the Road' - '... it's unnatural...' I agree with ya btw ;)

I think youre right. He is paraded and the family must be encouraging him to post everything and give away his whole life story of his relationships.
Each relationship he shares it all. This girlfriend they tell us and show pics it coincides with negative stories like mummys fashion brand issues and this girlfriends film career ehich had Zero attention before.noe she is known here.
It looks like an arrangement. Because he could stray away from oversharing and just use social media to promote plugging items, his work etc and keep love life private. NOPE theres financial and PR benefits.

I dont mind Brooklyn but its overkill. I bsck an see why people get fed up of The Beckhams. The younger girl too is paraded. Later she may rebel. Bless her.
Coz it is working really well - there was the actress who turned out to be a lesbian. The model, was in Hannah, who just couldn't go along with game, endless other poor little girls and now we have another actress. I can't work out what good being with him is to her. He's unattractive and has no job or abilities and his legs - not built for the bedroom.

Reactions: 3
Lol, I found myself humming Boyz II Men - 'End of the Road' - '... it's unnatural...' I agree with ya btw ;)

Coz it is working really well - there was the actress who turned out to be a lesbian. The model, was in Hannah, who just couldn't go along with game, endless other poor little girls and now we have another actress. I can't work out what good being with him is to her. He's unattractive and has no job or abilities and his legs - not built for the bedroom.
The relationship with Hannah did not look healthy. I was genuinely worried about Brooklyn. I obviously don't know what happened, but she got a lot more out of the relationship than he did. Plus she looked like Victoria ( if more masculine), which was weird.

I think he’s almost 22 if not 23 as I remember the big 21st bash they threw him and there were photos of Victoria hanging out of David’s neck while he grabbed her arse! Maybe Brooklyn just photographs really badly as he always looks too smug to me like he thinks his tit doesn’t stink.

Reactions: 4
I would have though with his photography skills his doting mother would have found him a part time job in her fashion empire!

Reactions: 4
He’s 21,22 in March. He’s the same age as my Daughter.
I was just about to come and say this too . I look at my son whose the same age as Dorklyn and compare. My lad got his degree July 2020 worked full time all through his 3 years studying and living at home and walked into a managerial role in July. Paid for his own car at 17 from his own wages. I couldn’t be more proud if I tried and he’s the eldest of 6 so hasn’t had it easy at all. Has been with his girlfriend nearly 5 years ( hasnt felt the need to tattoo her love notes all over him either or her Nana’s name who died last year )
The Beckham’s are all clearly privileged kids but doesn’t mean they’ll amount to anything in their own right. Money clearly helps but it can only do so much.

Reactions: 20
What would anyone see in dorklyn! A face only a mother could love, no education, aspirations, ambition or goal in life.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.